Author Topic: Schmoemophobe?  (Read 5751 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Schmoemophobe?
« on: January 24, 2006, 11:39:16 AM »
A person who hates schmoes because he feels he may be one of them?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Schmoemophobe?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 11:43:11 AM »
borrocho can you post that pick of the tumbleweed again?
just push some weight!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 12:03:35 PM »

It's possible.  I'll run this by the Committee for approval.  I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Here's one:

"co-schmotion"  - when a group of schmoes get a bit rowdy

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 01:44:52 PM »
Schmoeking (hot) -> When a female bodybuilder is at 2% bf, crazy vascularity, more muscle than the average roidnut and has to shave her facial hair twice a day.
$

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 01:48:06 PM »
2 years ago I was at the Olympia.  I'm in the elevator in the hotel one nite heading downstairs.  A female BB gets in with her parents?  Anyway, they were talking and I swear that I thought it was a man.  Deep voice, masculine facial features, and 5 o'clock shadow. 

NO BULLSHIT  :o
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 01:53:44 PM »
really, I didn't think anyone was afraid of Tre

???

Milly2Pac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2006, 01:55:18 PM »
some guys like skinny chicks, some like em fat, some like them muscular and some like em with nipples like goodrum.

different strokes(in some cases literally) for different folks

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 02:44:25 PM »
Schmoeking (hot) -> When a female bodybuilder is at 2% bf, crazy vascularity, more muscle than the average roidnut and has to shave her facial hair twice a day.

Not quite.  It just refers to a very attractive female bodybuilder.  Some guys include Monica Brant in this category.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2006, 02:45:06 PM »
some guys like skinny chicks, some like em fat, some like them muscular and some like em with nipples like goodrum.

wasnt that by Sly and the Family Stone?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2006, 02:45:22 PM »
really, I didn't think anyone was afraid of Tre

I don't know anyone who fears me.  And if they do, well...they just shouldn't.  I'm a nice guy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2006, 02:51:33 PM »
I don't know anyone who fears me.  And if they do, well...they just shouldn't.  I'm a nice guy.

I fear you, Tre.

I fear one day we may face off in the marketplace.  We're both creative forces.  We must never clash.  Niche division and complementary services must always occur so that we are both able to keep the lights on by appeasing the schmoe population.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2006, 02:54:11 PM »
I fear you, Tre.

I fear one day we may face off in the marketplace.  We're both creative forces.  We must never clash.  Niche division and complementary services must always occur so that we are both able to keep the lights on by appeasing the schmoe population.

excellent 240 

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 02:54:40 PM »
I'm a nice guy.

Is that why your percieved as a schmoe? Nice guys finish last!  :P

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 03:20:56 PM »
Well finally a closeup of Sasha

Tap Out

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 08:05:45 PM »

it's someone that fears chad  mower

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2006, 01:09:54 AM »

I, however, doubt that Tupac would approve of someone putting "Milly" in front of "2Pac" and calling it a new creation.

I have no idea what made you come up with that, but it's cornier than Will Smith's rap career.  :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

deb nasty

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2006, 06:38:01 AM »

definition of Nice guy that is using one web site to promote another.

$120-$240/hr

Tre has said -     Nothing is 'coming off' in the traditional sense. (WHAT IS THE TRADITIONAL) We run a completely non-nude service (RIGHT ANYONE ELSE BELIEVE THIS).  Any viewer who consistently requests this may be kicked from the system or banned altogether (UNLESS THEY PAY DOUBLE) and likewise, any performer who violates this policy will be removed from the system as well (AND PUT IN THE SPECIAL SECTION THAT COSTS MORE). 

This is not negotiable - (RIGHT TRE FOR PAY HOW MUCHTO MAKE IT NEGOTIABLE?)

when paying this much, there better be some nudity going on. However, given the way that some of these "women" look, maybe we should be paying to put on clothes.........

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 01:07:45 PM »
I fear you, Tre.

heh heh heh

We're not in competition, mate, but I do agree that the more people are willing to trust one of us (with respect to internet commerce), the more the other may benefit. 

Learn from me, but do not fear me. :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 01:08:41 PM »
Is that why your percieved as a schmoe? Nice guys finish last!  :P

Some nice guys do okay for themselves.   ;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2006, 01:20:13 PM »
definition of Nice guy that is using one web site to promote another.

$120-$240/hr

It provides an entrepreneurial opportunity for physique athletes that did not previously exist.  I think it's great that they can get paid just for chatting online.

Tre has said -     Nothing is 'coming off' in the traditional sense. (WHAT IS THE TRADITIONAL) We run a completely non-nude service (RIGHT ANYONE ELSE BELIEVE THIS).  Any viewer who consistently requests this may be kicked from the system or banned altogether (UNLESS THEY PAY DOUBLE) and likewise, any performer who violates this policy will be removed from the system as well (AND PUT IN THE SPECIAL SECTION THAT COSTS MORE). 

This is not negotiable - (RIGHT TRE FOR PAY HOW MUCH TO MAKE IT NEGOTIABLE?)

when paying this much, there better be some nudity going on. However, given the way that some of these "women" look, maybe we should be paying to put on clothes.........

If a performer wants to chat while wearing a halter top or bikini top, we're fine with it.  If she chooses to wear a bra top, we're probably not going to complain about that either.  If, however, she's wearing sheer negligee where she's more 'exposed' than we're comfortable with, then we reserve the right to shut down her channel while she puts on something less revealing. 

We don't need or want customers and performers who wish to undermine the integrity of our system.  We have far too much invested to put our business or our reputations at risk.  What may be fine for other companies is not acceptable to us and we will not be bending from that position. 

My partner and I earn enough money from our regular businesses - you can't purchase a policy change from us. 

Lastly, again, it's a premium service.  We understand that not everyone is willing or able to pay the price, but there's a significant market for this and we'd be fools not to help meet that demand. 

Milly2Pac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2006, 03:20:13 PM »
basically its this because my old milly moniker I could not remember the password and unfortuately with my old job and all I cant retrieve the password sent to the email.

I just did not want to be milly2 so I added the pac

I, however, doubt that Tupac would approve of someone putting "Milly" in front of "2Pac" and calling it a new creation.

I have no idea what made you come up with that, but it's cornier than Will Smith's rap career.  :-\

DIV

deb nasty

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2006, 01:24:58 PM »
It provides an entrepreneurial opportunity for physique athletes that did not previously exist.  I think it's great that they can get paid just for chatting online.
If a performer wants to chat while wearing a halter top or bikini top, we're fine with it.  If she chooses to wear a bra top, we're probably not going to complain about that either.  If, however, she's wearing sheer negligee where she's more 'exposed' than we're comfortable with, then we reserve the right to shut down her channel while she puts on something less revealing. 
We don't need or want customers and performers who wish to undermine the integrity of our system.  We have far too much invested to put our business or our reputations at risk.  What may be fine for other companies is not acceptable to us and we will not be bending from that position. 
My partner and I earn enough money from our regular businesses - you can't purchase a policy change from us. 
Lastly, again, it's a premium service.  We understand that not everyone is willing or able to pay the price, but there's a significant market for this and we'd be fools not to help meet that demand. 
You say If you are  provides an entrepreneurial opportunity for physique athletes that did not previously exist.  I think it's great that they can get paid just for chatting online

you always talk like your out to help the athletes, How much of this money do the bb'ers make what percentage.?  I am sure its not more than yours.  when a pimp collects his girls money she make a lot less then him for doing all the work.