Author Topic: So it happened.....  (Read 1294 times)

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
So it happened.....
« on: May 19, 2014, 11:35:21 PM »
On my 4th week of a test/deca cycle and while injecting in my glute, I hit a vein.  I knew I did right when I popped the needle in as it actually hurt but just ended up shooting everything in.  Moments later, started to feel my throat tickle and began coughing with that horrible metallic-coppery taste in my mouth.  The coughing wasn't that intense but was there for about two minutes.

It was after that I got a bit concerned. For about 24 hours I had bad flu-like symptoms in that I was tired and my body ached something fierce.  However, after that 24 hour period I felt perfectly fine.  Injected this morning with no side effects. 

Tren is a compound I'd like to do down the road, but if Tren cough is a lot worse than what I experienced, I may have to decline! 

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: So it happened.....
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 11:44:47 PM »
depends on the individual... i never get tren cough. when i hit a vein with any gear i notice a VERY slight urge to cough at best and thats it. ive hit veins with 300mg tren E injections, 150mg tren ace injections and never had a bad cough, 3 or 4 times i needed to cough 1-2 times but nothing more. and thats ripping veins and jizzing blood all over the floor out of my delt. and yes it was legit tren, reputable sources and even homebrew.
ONE single time i started sweating profusely for 1-2 minutes after an injection, i think it was tren ace at 150mg and test prop or something mixed in the syringe... i felt like someone was choking me and was sweating like crazy. afterwards i was totally fine though.

highly individual thing if you ask me.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 11:46:00 PM »
Happened me when i was 17 and lived home. Started to caugh like crazy and panicked, run to the kitchem to get my astmaspray with pants down and blood running after my leg and a father looking at me with big eyes lol

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 06:55:52 AM »
It happened a few times , but never again after I went to ventro-glute injects.