Author Topic: DONE photo shoot for FLEX with Gary Phillips at ultimate fitness gym -Birmingham  (Read 10883 times)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Congrats on your wins!!!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
So I'm not the only getbig pro now?
Sami, can we take a pic together if we ever compete at the same show?  We'll post it on getbig so it can be Photoshopped to death with tbombz ass and Falconi's dick.

Sound good to me  ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III

bring those legs up !

ok i know u wont answer but how much gh is in ? :P

~ The Black Smith ~

bloated

• Getbig II
Wow..that's a long time being away from (get big. Com) missed the crazy attack over here and silly words from people have nothing to do with bodybuilding/fitness ;D

Can't wait to see the old days comments  ;)
fantastic physique, perfection...

Grenache

• Getbig III
Slideshow of latest contest:

Interview after contest with RxMuscle:

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Your guns are really impressive! 22inchs?

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
From the pics I saw your condition at the Bodypower was pretty insane.
I saw you onstage a few years ago and you have really improved your conditioning to another level.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Looks like you're following the Philip Heath protocol for arms. They look massive.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Looking good Sammie. Congrats on your success.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
that's right  ;)
TEAM LOBSTAH :)
YES!  TEAM LOBSTAH!  SWEET!
 Back to Sami- I have a question:
Why do you  think your conditioning is SO much better than everyone else's? I mean theoretically everyone has similar knowledge about dieting, and everyone has the same access to "supplements,"  but not every bodybuilder is as peeled as you are or as consistent about it as you.   What do you think you're doing differently?

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Good everyday natural looking physique. What rank in tennis are you? Cant be high as I've never heard of you.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
YES!  TEAM LOBSTAH!  SWEET!
 Back to Sami- I have a question:
Why do you  think your conditioning is SO much better than everyone else's? I mean theoretically everyone has similar knowledge about dieting, and everyone has the same access to "supplements,"  but not every bodybuilder is as peeled as you are or as consistent about it as you.   What do you think you're doing differently?

Good call, would love to know his 'secret' to desert rat conditioning as well.
My first guess, don't overdo the use of slin.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
guy is swimming in gh  and i actually like his look... lower slin would bet this guy doesnt go over 40 ius when hes doing his slin protocol... i like dudes physique alot... whats ur height...if  u were 5'10 or so you would have the ideal pro physique.   15+ iu gh easily and he pulls the look really well .

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
guy is swimming in gh  and i actually like his look... lower slin would bet this guy doesnt go over 40 ius when hes doing his slin protocol... i like dudes physique alot... whats ur height...if  u were 5'10 or so you would have the ideal pro physique.   15+ iu gh easily and he pulls the look really well .

His former trainer said he didn't think ANY pro did 15iu of growth, never heard of such a thing... he thought that dose was insane.

Current trainer Farah supposedly told someone I know that 8iu is enough if it's HG.

Sami has been the same size for a long time, nothing's happened with his physique for a while. He did shoot some bad gear recently though, ass was all inflamed. Dude is obviously very good though.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Nice pleasing physique along the line of a Shawn ray in a lesser calibre.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
8iu only even 5 days per week damn not too bad then lol i dont disagree.. ton of gear tho and insulin works well for him i see even if lower end, has the huge arm illusion and looks great all dried , masteron tren winny diuretics all work great for him , fat burners prob high as well isnt that common with middle eastereners>?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
His former trainer said he didn't think ANY pro did 15iu of growth, never heard of such a thing... he thought that dose was insane.

Current trainer Farah supposedly told someone I know that 8iu is enough if it's HG.

Sami has been the same size for a long time, nothing's happened with his physique for a while. He did shoot some bad gear recently though, ass was all inflamed. Dude is obviously very good though.
Yah well, when you're this good, why change?  Dexter's body hasn't changed at all either because the dude is that good!

8iu only even 5 days per week damn not too bad then lol i dont disagree.. ton of gear tho and insulin works well for him i see even if lower end, has the huge arm illusion and looks great all dried , masteron tren winny diuretics all work great for him , fat burners prob high as well isnt that common with middle eastereners>?
okay but you guys are missing the point.  EVERY pro has access to the same shit, the same protocols, the same knowledge (theoretically).  So in theory every pro bb could be this lean and dry every time,  but they're CLEARLY not.  Sami doesn't look good at 75% of his shows.  He's dry and lean EVERY time.  THAT'S what I'm asking about.  That seems to be a lifestyle difference or a difference in priorities or something.  If it was all drugs,  pretty much every pro would look good. Like no one would ever talk shit about Antoine ever again if all of a sudden he was lean and dry at every show.  Sami is like Troy Alves but better.  Troy has pretty much never showed up smooth or fat.

*Editor's note: I love you Antoine. Fat and/or smooth, I love you.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Troys head never really grew into a big bloated mess either like most other pros.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
Troys head never really grew into a big bloated mess either like most other pros.
yeah troy looks like Skeletor pretty much always. I think it's sort of awesome.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Its a stretch to say all pros have access to the same resources.

lol at comment about insulin working well for him, em how do you see that exactly?

I think Sami puts a premium on coming in condition each time and doesn't pound mega calories or get too relaxed with diet in the off season.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Its a stretch to say all pros have access to the same resources.

lol at comment about insulin working well for him, em how do you see that exactly?

I think Sami puts a premium on coming in condition each time and doesn't pound mega calories or get too relaxed with diet in the off season.

Thank you very much Sir ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Wow..that's a long time being away from (get big. Com) missed the crazy attack over here and silly words from people have nothing to do with bodybuilding/fitness ;D

Can't wait to see the old days comments  ;)

There's not much to say since everyone's general argument was that you were calling yourself the best and not competing in the IFBB Pro League.....now that you are as well as placing in the top classes and winning shows, there's not else to say
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Still pretending to be natural?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Still pretending to be natural?

"There's not a single athlete using evil steroids under the IFBB umbrella " - Ben Weider 1999.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHH  BeYeKe