Author Topic: Has gear mentally affected you  (Read 7834 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Has gear mentally affected you
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2014, 02:56:35 PM »
If the gear has not affected you at all, you simply aren't stepping on the gas hard enough. It changes everyone.
a

Uncle Junior

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2014, 03:00:23 PM »
If the gear has not affected you at all, you simply aren't stepping on the gas hard enough. It changes everyone.

Its fucked up like I am almost kinda scared to step on the gas harder cos it will be too fucking hard.

I mean my resting fucking heart rate now is 90bpm it was fucking 45bmp only two months ago in the morning and gone up fucking 23lb in space of like 8 weeks.

Is it normal to feel totally fucking lethargic all the time and just wanna eat, sleep, fuck and party????

Like I workout for at least 2-3 hours everyday 6 times a week but just fucking feel ansy and on edge all the time, like totally fidgety and fucking mood swings are just like vile.

Like people annoy me, I don't want to hear their fucking voices.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2014, 03:02:57 PM »
Sounds like gear isn't for you Junior.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2014, 03:19:04 PM »
Sounds like gear isn't for you Junior.

Fuck that BigRo, if I can handle coke and booze I can handle gear.

It's not even the fucking gear on its own, its the combination of the gear, smoking, partying and fucking atrocious diet all combined.

I just can't seem to stick to diet on gear, never had this problem natty (I mean yeah sure Id fuck up but I would get back on it asap)

Now I can't fucking do nothing right, Increased appetite, increased libido, highs and lows in energy, irritability etc but lots of fun too.

Training is totally on point, couldn't be happier with the training but the fucking diet man and rest, it's just abysmal.

Typical Day Example:

Wake up pin 4IU Genotropin go back to sleep + 250mg Test Mondays and Thursdays. Sometimes I go up to 750mg if I feel like it.

Take 10g BCCA +10G Glutamine go train weights for like 2 hours.

After workout , can of Redbull + Can of Coke, 2 packets Walkers Crisps.

Little bit later white rice + chicken stir fry with uncle bens sweet sour sauce, another can of coke.

Little bit later, homous and pitta bread.

Little bit later more rice and chicken stir fry, apple juice.

Little bit later nutella or choclate bar etc.

Evening go train again or do cardio about hour to hour and half.

Later protein shake with milk.

Its a fucking joke, my sugar consumption is just off the charts high and if I don't have it I go ape shit.

+ fucking smoking like 15-20 cigs now I don't know why test make me wanna smoke more.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2014, 03:30:06 PM »

It's not even the fucking gear on its own, its the combination of the gear, smoking, partying and fucking atrocious diet all combined.

I just can't seem to stick to diet on gear, never had this problem natty (I mean yeah sure Id fuck up but I would get back on it asap)

Now I can't fucking do nothing right, Increased appetite, increased libido, highs and lows in energy, irritability etc but lots of fun too.

Training is totally on point, couldn't be happier with the training but the fucking diet man and rest, it's just abysmal.

Typical Day Example:

Wake up pin 4IU Genotropin go back to sleep + 250mg Test Mondays and Thursdays. Sometimes I go up to 750mg if I feel like it.

Little bit later white rice + chicken stir fry with uncle bens sweet sour sauce, another can of coke.

Its a fucking joke, my sugar consumption is just off the charts high and if I don't have it I go ape shit.

+ fucking smoking like 15-20 cigs now I don't know why test make me wanna smoke more.

I think I figured out what your problem is, you're a fucking idiot. Your diet/cals/macros are a joke. You say you work out 2-3 hours 6 days a week and in the above you mention working out 2x a day. Your diet is not enough to support a 4x a week work out schedule let alone 6x a week and/or 2 a days. You're probably not even coming close to 150g of protein a day. You need to focus on diet. Gear and GH wont do shit unless your diet is decent. You should know this by now you fucktard. Anyone spending money on GH should know that. What a waste of time/money.

As for OP's question, there is zero doubt that being on heavy androgens effects MANY aspects of a male's perception and behavior. Tren is particularly notorious for this. So yes. Most of this goes away when your hormone levels return to normal but there is some evidence that long-term heavy androgen use can lead to spatial memory loss (more like reduced cognition) and dementia type symptoms.

http://mclean.harvard.edu/news/press/current.php?kw=mclean-study-finds-long-term-anabolic-androgenic-steroid-use-may-severely-impact-visuospatial-nemory&id=182

Pope and his colleagues discovered that those participants who were long-term AAS users did significantly worse than nonusers on a test called "Pattern Recognition Memory," where participants are asked to try to remember a collection of patterns that they have been presented on a computer screen. The scores on this test declined noticeably with increasing lifetime AAS dose. These results remained stable in sensitivity analyses addressing potential confounding factors, indicating that the findings were unlikely to be attributable to some factor other than AAS use.

Related: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121214143025.htm?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=long-term-anabolic-androgenic-steroid-use-may-impact-visuospatial-memory

Then again, optimized test at TRT levels generally shows improved cognitive function as compared to individuals with a test deficiency. So for health, moderation is the key. If you're older cruise at TRT dose and blast for maybe 2 short cycles a year. Monitor BP and lipids year round. Treat high BP on blast with low dose beta-blocker. Eat clean, cardio daily. This mitigates a lot of the negatives.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2014, 03:35:57 PM »
I think I figured out what your problem is, you're a fucking idiot. Your diet/cals/macros are a joke. You say you work out 2-3 hours 6 days a week and in the above you mention working out 2x a day. Your diet is not enough to support a 4x a week work out schedule let alone 6x a week and/or 2 a days. You're probably not even coming close to 150g of protein a day. You need to focus on diet. Gear and GH wont do shit unless your diet is decent. You should know this by now you fucktard. Anyone spending money on GH should know that. What a waste of time/money.

Basically you are 100% fucking right and I am a donkey.

Knowing something is one thing (I know where I am fucking up) but actually doing  something about it is something else.

I have sorta developed this attitude ever since going on gear of I'll do what I want, when I want and how I want with the diet and off course it doesn't work like that I know.

I put on size but got way fat too.

I need someone to kick my arse into gear and make me stick to a fucking diet for like 3 weeks until I get into a routine cos right now I am to the point where I am not even fucking trying with the diet and just trying to constantly outrain fucking horrible diet and its making me more tired and pissed off.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2014, 03:41:55 PM »
Basically you are 100% fucking right and I am a donkey.

Knowing something is one thing (I know where I am fucking up) but actually doing  something about it is something else.

I have sorta developed this attitude ever since going on gear of I'll do what I want, when I want and how I want with the diet and off course it doesn't work like that I know.

I put on size but got way fat too.

I need someone to kick my arse into gear and make me stick to a fucking diet for like 3 weeks until I get into a routine cos right now I am to the point where I am not even fucking trying with the diet and just trying to constantly outrain fucking horrible diet and its making me more tired and pissed off.

I see a lot of text but not a let of message. It's just a lot of deluded rambling and self rationalization. When you want it bad enough, you'll get it. You will take it. That is how the world works. Until then you are just treading water with everyone else; waiting for some miraculous change to fall from the sky.

May I suggest you start the metamorphosis by deleting your getbig account, sell your car, donate the proceeds and all savings to Ron and then AN HERO your fucking self in a $30 a night hotel room and live blog the bleed out here in the forum under an unknown gimmick account.  

Uncle Junior

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2014, 03:46:15 PM »
I see a lot of text but not a let of message. It's just a lot of deluded rambling and self rationalization. When you want it bad enough, you'll get it. You will take it. That is how the world works.

You know what I should post up some pics so people can make fun of how fat I have become and it will serve as motivation to get back into shape.

I want people to completely fucking slag me off.

I think I am probably around 35% body fat now.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2014, 03:48:40 PM »

I think I am probably around 35% body fat now.

Jesus Christ dude. Way to let yourself go. I would definitely end it. Honestly I wish you would just kill yourself now so I dont have to see your colored text anymore. Its annoying and your posts are devoid of wit. You bring nothing to the table.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2014, 03:50:17 PM »
Jesus Christ dude. Way to let yourself go. I would definitely end it.

Hold on few mins gonna post some pics.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2014, 04:00:40 PM »
Jesus Christ dude. Way to let yourself go. I would definitely end it. Honestly I wish you would just kill yourself now so I dont have to see your colored text anymore. Its annoying and your posts are devoid of wit. You bring nothing to the table.

Here you go, let the piss taking and name calling begin.

200lbs now, was 175ish about 2 to 2 and half months ago...lol.

I am fatty, I am a fatty, I am a fatty, I am a fatty, I am a fatty.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2014, 04:08:40 PM »

Here you go, let the piss taking and name calling begin.

200lbs now, was 175ish about 2 to 2 and half months ago...lol.

I am fatty, I am a fatty, I am a fatty, I am a fatty, I am a fatty.

Honestly, you look like a smooth all natural guy who lifts sporadically. It's amazing you take 500-750mg of test a week and real GH and still look like that. I would say everything in your life is OUT of place except your drug usage. That is why you look the way you do.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2014, 04:15:02 PM »
Honestly, you look like a smooth all natural guy who lifts sporadically. It's amazing you take 500-750mg of test a week and real GH and still look like that. I would say everything in your life is OUT of place except your drug usage. That is why you look the way you do.

Yeah I look like shit but I am trying to put on size.

I started cycle of test 8 weeks ago for first time ever, first few weeks I shot 250mg then 2nd and 3rd week I shot up to 500mg and went up to 750 before coming back down to 500mg.

Also I only started the GH about 12 days ago and reason I started it was to help heal my left shoulder which needs surgery cos I have bursitis and impingement.

Also my AI dose is very low and I know when I up it an do Keto I will get rid of water quickly and harden up a bit.

No fucking idea how fat I am right now, got to be at least 25% I think so I am fucked, might as well try to put on as much size as possible.

Adding 500mg NNP shortly on top of the test and gonna go  up to 1g a week.

If I ever get down to like 10-12% BF I will add in winny and the cutting stuff.

I kinda wanna go up to 240lb and then cut down to like 10% BF if possible at around 200-210 ultimately.

I will probably fuck it all up.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2014, 04:17:51 PM »
Good arm genes Junior. Cut down and they will be envious.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2014, 04:18:26 PM »
I mean the pic are deceiving cos the fat covering up all the muscle, I definitely have more muscle now.

This was me last summer, probably 12-14% BF maybe all natty at 178lb just to give you an idea.

Difference was I was on 100g carbs in this pic eating about 1800 cals to 2000 cals etc.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2014, 04:19:25 PM »
I feel like Im responding to posts on Bodybuilding.com or something at this point. I quit for today.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2014, 04:50:36 PM »
what pic? did you take it down?

You could do with some yoga and meditation classes.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2014, 05:11:22 PM »

Typical Day Example:

You're even worse than me. I shouldn't really be juicing owing to my intermittent bouts of depression (although it never affects me enough to interrupt my work, meeting with friends, and hobbies; sometimes I just have to lie down while the surging ennui courses through my tortured psyche). But you're full-on retarded with this shit.

Partying and PED usage are mutually exclusive. Do one or the other. What's the point of doing both? You'll wreck your health and your gym gains will not be good enough to justify the toll gear takes on the body.

175lbs is not your natural limit. And from the pictures you took you were a soft 175lbs. You can't diet and train correctly, so why are you juicing?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2014, 05:14:18 PM »
I don't think it's gear, sounds like you have some social anxiety. I got it a little too. Spend a lot of time alone and enjoy it. When I do go hang out I have to drive my car because I NEED an escape plan. Can't stand the feeling of being stuck somewhere when I want to go.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2014, 05:14:33 PM »
BigRo is right junior.

I am a condescending and pretentious prick, but I'm not entirely malicious. So I say this with some good intentions and not simply for the sake of being patriarchal.

But meditation and seeing a psychiatrist to discuss your mental health issues would be in your best interest.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2014, 06:41:17 PM »
So if you had the change to go back and do it over, would you choose to not to start?
A

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2014, 06:57:04 PM »
Yeah big time, first time actually got violent last week. Swear down this is truth. Got to control this shit.

Sarah started accusing me of shagging around again, said fuck this, threw straight right at the kitchen cupboard (thought I broke my finger), fucking thing went flying 10 meters of the hinge took me forever to fix that shit later.

Then I went gym and banged out chest in a mood and start throwing weights around like a muthafucker.

Then went whorehouse popped 100mg Kamagra and fucked this 20 year old latino chick and then went Nandos.

Then went Josephine's later in evening got some flowers and brought back to my girl and said soz took her out for Chinese got her pissed and fucked her too.

Then I woke up next day and pinned again.

You need to sit down with your Daddy and have a good long talk. deep inside you are very mad at him because he didn't raise you like a boy. You have some serious father issues junior. Im not kidding you.
 Check with your shrink you might find out a thing or two. You need to stop getting your fathers approval (because you are not getting it)and your drug and alcohol  use will be greatly reduced.
Obviously he was very abusive to your mother as well.
 That's why you treat ugly women like shit. You know it. Once you get to the bottom of it ,life might be worthy of living. Till then you are just acting out your daddy issues on a big scale and only hurt yourself.
Your father might never give you the attention and approval you are looking for. He thinks you had everything in life for free and didn't even have to work for it. You think you need to prove him wrong. That's why you are angry and not because you are taking Proviron and Finststeride.
I wish I could make you get help

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2014, 08:36:02 PM »
So if you had the change to go back and do it over, would you choose to not to start?

Actually, perhaps my answer could have been more detailed.

The psychological changes are all almost temporary, IMO. Once you/me gets off the gear, we revert to what we were. We always know things that we never knew (how your body responses) but it's my opinion that the mental changes are only temporary.

Changes (mental) I have seen in others and personally experienced:

- Aggression
- Extreme aggression  :D
- Mood swings
- Euphoria for no particular reason
- Extreme hunger urges
- Extreme sexual aggression
- Zero sex drive
- Ballistic insatiable sex drive

a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2014, 08:43:13 PM »
I think the gear ive done has screwed my head up a bit. Im always in a rush, i look forward to somthing say a movie at the cinema then when im there i cant wait to get out of there, then i look forward to going to a freinds, then once i get there i cant wait to leave. Soccer games, MMA fights, etc etc i look forward to things then as soon as im there i cant wait to get the fuck away on to the next thing.
You're quickly catching anabolichalo,  you sawed off little shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2014, 09:41:47 PM »

Yep, after this last post Im not even going to address this fuckwipe again.
He will write anything down on these pages to get a rise out of anyone, I have tried taking him seriously and giving him advice but he just fucks about in the very next response and acts the fucking idiot.

Hes through.