Author Topic: Has gear mentally affected you  (Read 7839 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Has gear mentally affected you
« on: May 20, 2014, 11:28:13 AM »
I think the gear ive done has screwed my head up a bit. Im always in a rush, i look forward to somthing say a movie at the cinema then when im there i cant wait to get out of there, then i look forward to going to a freinds, then once i get there i cant wait to leave. Soccer games, MMA fights, etc etc i look forward to things then as soon as im there i cant wait to get the fuck away on to the next thing.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Has gear mentally affected you
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 11:29:38 AM »
What does that have to do with gear?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 11:30:06 AM »
Well im not like that when off.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 11:31:26 AM »
I think the gear ive done has screwed my head up a bit. Im always in a rush, i look forward to somthing say a movie at the cinema then when im there i cant wait to get out of there, then i look forward to going to a freinds, then once i get there i cant wait to leave. Soccer games, MMA fights, etc etc i look forward to things then as soon as im there i cant wait to get the fuck away on to the next thing.
your nervous central system / serotonin and dopamine productions are fucked up.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 11:32:36 AM »
ADHD

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 11:34:40 AM »
ADHD? Na i dont believe in made up naughty little boy disease.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 11:44:45 AM »
TBH you resemble a naughty little boy.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 11:47:04 AM »
ped, hormones, mess with the NCS what did you expect. It doesnt simply enhance metabolism and protein synthesis lol.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 11:47:08 AM »
Only when im shagging!

the trainer

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 12:45:47 PM »

You need smoke some good weed and listen to bob marley.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 01:14:28 PM »

Okay…Let’s say for the ask of argument that Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is real.  Most researchers who deal with it have noticed a high correlation with gender.  Males predominate in it’s manifestation.  So there may be a connection to testosterone levels in the blood stream and the exhibition of the syndrome. (If it exists)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2014, 01:15:47 PM »
i wouldnt be too surprised to learn most mothers of these kids were smoking while pregnant...

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2014, 01:21:05 PM »
Tren A is bad for me. I get EVERY side from it. Most annoying is the cough. It feels like im dying i cough so hard. Not fun at all. Then add the anxiety, night sweats and boners. THEN add 800mgs of test and 100mg of A50 to it. Im a mess

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2014, 01:24:20 PM »
getbig has mentally affected me

Uncle Junior

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2014, 01:37:04 PM »
Yeah big time, first time actually got violent last week. Swear down this is truth. Got to control this shit.

Sarah started accusing me of shagging around again, said fuck this, threw straight right at the kitchen cupboard (thought I broke my finger), fucking thing went flying 10 meters of the hinge took me forever to fix that shit later.

Then I went gym and banged out chest in a mood and start throwing weights around like a muthafucker.

Then went whorehouse popped 100mg Kamagra and fucked this 20 year old latino chick and then went Nandos.

Then went Josephine's later in evening got some flowers and brought back to my girl and said soz took her out for Chinese got her pissed and fucked her too.

Then I woke up next day and pinned again.

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2014, 01:39:57 PM »
Yeah big time, first time actually got violent last week. Swear down this is truth. Got to control this shit.

Sarah started accusing me of shagging around again, said fuck this, threw straight right at the kitchen cupboard (thought I broke my finger), fucking thing went flying 10 meters of the hinge took me forever to fix that shit later.

Then I went gym and banged out chest in a mood and start throwing weights around like a muthafucker.

Then went whorehouse popped 100mg Kamagra and fucked this 20 year old latino chick and then went Nandos.

Then went Josephine's later in evening got some flowers and brought back to my girl and said soz took her out for Chinese got her pissed and fucked her too.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2014, 01:43:05 PM »

fixed.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2014, 01:47:16 PM »

Now for my story. I've had an imaginary world in my head since I was a kid. It wasn't the kind with dragons and princesses.
My fantasy world was safe and loving. In this world, my Dad didn't hit me, no one yelled at me or got angry and me for obsessively counting things.
In this world, I felt like I belonged.
My reality wasn't so great as a child, but it did improve as I grew older and learned to stand up for myself.
But being a teenager was a whole new ball game.
I felt so inadequate, I was never good enough.
I couldn't live up to my own (unreasonably high) standards and that made me sad.
So I created my own little world in my head.
Although this time, I didn't just want my life to be perfect.
I made myself perfect. I gave myself a personality which I perceived as 'perfect'.
I eliminated all my flaws, I completely changed my physical appearance.
I had so many talents.
My favourite thing to do was imagine how impressed my friends and family would be if they saw my 'talents' but my personality in my dream world meant I was modest, so I didn't show my talents to anyone in real life.
That sounds so crazy but it was what kept me going.
It was the reason I would get out of bed in the morning.
My dream world got mixed with reality and I didn't know what was real and what wasn't anymore, I was having constant panic attacks and I was always so scared.
So I tried to leave this world, but I couldn't.
I didn't want to.
It kept on pulling me back, it was basically all I had.
It took awhile but I untangled my dream world from my reality.
I still spend a lot of time in this made up world and it does still interfere with my reality sometimes, but I don't mind.
It's one of the only places where I feel truly safe and happy and losing it would be like losing a part of me.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2014, 02:00:34 PM »
You need smoke some good weed and listen to bob marley.

For once, I agree with Trainer.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2014, 02:03:07 PM »
Now for my story. I've had an imaginary world in my head since I was a kid. It wasn't the kind with dragons and princesses.
My fantasy world was safe and loving. In this world, my Dad didn't hit me, no one yelled at me or got angry and me for obsessively counting things.
In this world, I felt like I belonged.
My reality wasn't so great as a child, but it did improve as I grew older and learned to stand up for myself.
But being a teenager was a whole new ball game.
I felt so inadequate, I was never good enough.
I couldn't live up to my own (unreasonably high) standards and that made me sad.
So I created my own little world in my head.
Although this time, I didn't just want my life to be perfect.
I made myself perfect. I gave myself a personality which I perceived as 'perfect'.
I eliminated all my flaws, I completely changed my physical appearance.
I had so many talents.
My favourite thing to do was imagine how impressed my friends and family would be if they saw my 'talents' but my personality in my dream world meant I was modest, so I didn't show my talents to anyone in real life.
That sounds so crazy but it was what kept me going.
It was the reason I would get out of bed in the morning.
My dream world got mixed with reality and I didn't know what was real and what wasn't anymore, I was having constant panic attacks and I was always so scared.
So I tried to leave this world, but I couldn't.
I didn't want to.
It kept on pulling me back, it was basically all I had.
It took awhile but I untangled my dream world from my reality.
I still spend a lot of time in this made up world and it does still interfere with my reality sometimes, but I don't mind.
It's one of the only places where I feel truly safe and happy and losing it would be like losing a part of me.

And in the meantime while Simple Simon was  working on his autobiography while taking breaks in between posting on Get Big Uncle Junior drove over to Sainsbury's in is M6 Convertible, got couple of bottles of Chardonnay and packet of Marlboro lights, parked right in the whorehouse garage and got his dick sucked by Suzannah while filming it giving shout outs to Anabolic Halo and Shizzo on the merits of white blonde girls while simultaneously making several bets on his phone on the days horsing and sporting events in between going to the gym and running a plc and thought it would be hilarious to share it with you all.  :-*

Now tell me who is confusing reality with fiction?

On the next video I will be giving simple simon some shout outs. ;D

Mwah
x0x0x

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 02:19:19 PM »
Junior has a small cock! Junior has a small cock!

Uncle Junior

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2014, 02:20:27 PM »
Junior has a small cock! Junior has a small cock!

Nah man funny camera angle, 6 inches of peace.  ;D

the trainer

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2014, 02:21:01 PM »
And in the meantime while Simple Simon was  working on his autobiography while taking breaks in between posting on Get Big Uncle Junior drove over to Sainsbury's in is M6 Convertible, got couple of bottles of Chardonnay and packet of Marlboro lights, parked right in the whorehouse garage and got his dick sucked by Suzannah while filming it giving shout outs to Anabolic Halo and Shizzo on the merits of white blonde girls while simultaneously making several bets on his phone on the days horsing and sporting events in between going to the gym and running a plc and thought it would be hilarious to share it with you all.  :-*

Mwah
x0x0x

hahahaha end of thread I think simon got owned.

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2014, 02:31:07 PM »
And in the meantime while Simple Simon was  working on his autobiography while taking breaks in between posting on Get Big Uncle Junior drove over to Sainsbury's in is M6 Convertible, got couple of bottles of Chardonnay and packet of Marlboro lights, parked right in the whorehouse garage and got his dick sucked by Suzannah while filming it giving shout outs to Anabolic Halo and Shizzo on the merits of white blonde girls while simultaneously making several bets on his phone on the days horsing and sporting events in between going to the gym and running a plc and thought it would be hilarious to share it with you all.  :-*

Mwah
x0x0x

"And woke up in the morning and looked in the bathroom mirror and this was still looking back at me."

Uncle Junior

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2014, 02:54:25 PM »
"And woke up in the morning and looked in the bathroom mirror and this was still looking back at me."

Seriously (troll timeout) you accept I won today?

Just be gracious in defeat and admit I owned you hard today.

Tomorrow is another day, you will get another crack at it.