Author Topic: NBA BALLERS....NO NEW CASES OF HIV SINCE MAGIC  (Read 4438 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: NBA BALLERS....NO NEW CASES OF HIV SINCE MAGIC
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2014, 06:04:00 AM »
how do we know of no new cases of HIV. I don't think NBA tests for it, I heard wade has herpes.

I heard that too. Ive heard quite a few stories about Wade and his sex parties

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2014, 06:05:17 AM »
that one cavs player busted with guns and lebrons mama's heart... he had that viral shit all over his faace.

Delonte West.

Thats my dawg

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2014, 06:11:18 AM »
Michael Vick has genital herpes too

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2014, 06:17:26 AM »
magic and easy e both seem a bit feminine.. I can see the bi or gay thing with them.

I think a safe estimate is 95% of nba players having herpes.... if 66% of black women have herpes, and 50% of groupies are black, a safe guess that an NBA player playing 82 games a year (I'm not sure how many games they play really), they're in a different town 82 days a year at least.. that's 82 groupies... 41 being black, that's 27 that carry herpes... each year. and consider that if a groupie has fucked 1 player, they've probably fucked 10... repeatedly, each week.

so, if your gf mentions she used to 'date' a pro bball player, odds are that bitch is tainted.

I used to work with a guy whose cousin played in the NBA. He was a good player, made a shit load of $$$. My boy was telling me that he pays for about 10 abortions a year in addition he has 5 kids with 5 different women.

At the time, he was playing for the Nuggets and they came to Cleveland a day early and i got to go out with them. Now mind you, the guy i worked with was 6'6 and his NBA cousin was 6'9 and im 5'6. We went to club and these FINE ass women flocked to him like flies on shit. They were just throwing the vagina at him. Me, not so much.

You figure they are on the road for 41 of the 82 games and when they travel to cities like NY, MIA or LA, the team tries to get in a day early. So, that means more time to go out. If you have ever been at a hotel where athlests stay, thre are groupies just nanging around the hotel lobby

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2014, 06:38:19 AM »
There is no way that Eazy-E was gay. He had 7 children by 6 different women. That does not fit the profile of a homosexual.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2014, 07:48:08 AM »
There is no way that Eazy-E was gay. He had 7 children by 6 different women. That does not fit the profile of a homosexual.

Agree with this^^^

Magic Johnson, on the other hand, definitely swung both ways. As a switch hitter, I'm sure that contributed to his getting HIV. Look at his youngest son.....as flamboyant as Liberace. That's all the evidence you need.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2014, 12:19:30 PM »

Lol, some bisexual guys will stick it in anything and everything.
You're delusional if you think fathering all those kids means anything.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2014, 12:38:25 PM »

Delusional??

Let's both admit we we never met a gay man that had kids with 6 different women (and 1 of those women had two of his kids)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2014, 12:40:47 PM »
Agree with this^^^

Magic Johnson, on the other hand, definitely swung both ways. As a switch hitter, I'm sure that contributed to his getting HIV. Look at his youngest son.....as flamboyant as Liberace. That's all the evidence you need.

Isaiah Thomas outed Magic Johnson publicly as gay. He would know.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2014, 01:32:00 PM »

Agreed. Just means he was more careful with dudes.

There's an old guy in my neck of the woods who was married nearly 50 years and had more kids than I could count who was notorious for screwing any and every decent looking guy AND broad he could get his hands on. He was into cross-dressing, all kinds of weird shit. He got into the coke pretty heavily and got sloppy, and started getting busted around town screwing other guys in public, driving drunk in drag, etc. The wife finally got tired of it...
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2014, 01:33:50 PM »
a mans shit box is a dangerous place , just ask magic

And Easy E...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2014, 01:39:13 PM »
And Easy E...

I think that if Eazy was gay that somebody would have outted him. He had become bitter enemies with Ice Cube, Dre Dre, Suge Knight, Snoop......   Somebody would have outted him at some point.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2014, 01:40:23 PM »

There's an old guy in my neck of the woods who was married nearly 50 years and had more kids than I could count who was notorious for screwing any and every decent looking guy AND broad he could get his hands on. He was into cross-dressing, all kinds of weird shit. He got into the coke pretty heavily and got sloppy, and started getting busted around town screwing other guys in public, driving drunk in drag, etc. The wife finally got tired of it...

wife finally got tired of the public knowing she was married to a dude who cheated on her with dudes.

the fact that he could've been bringing home AIDS/HIV or any othe STD didn't seem to bother her enough to leave? only public shame? what an insecure, pathetic excuse for a wife/woman/human that must've been..... of course, if the dude was cheating on her, he probably wasn't bangin the wife anyways.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2014, 01:50:50 PM »
wife finally got tired of the public knowing she was married to a dude who cheated on her with dudes.

the fact that he could've been bringing home AIDS/HIV or any othe STD didn't seem to bother her enough to leave? only public shame? what an insecure, pathetic excuse for a wife/woman/human that must've been..... of course, if the dude was cheating on her, he probably wasn't bangin the wife anyways.

Yeah, I don't know the whole deal. They were high-society people, and no doubt image, the kids, and all the trappings of a comfortable lifestyle must have weighed heavily. She probably spent many years in denial. And perhaps he assured her whenever he'd get caught that "it would never happen again", and that he was using condoms, etc. Who really knows what all goes on in people's private lives?
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2014, 01:51:25 PM »

"More kids than I could count"

What does that mean???  5?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2014, 03:38:20 PM »

Yep something definitely gay about 'magic Johnson' (oh brother)

The Michael Sam of the NBA

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2014, 08:59:43 AM »
I think that if Eazy was gay that somebody would have outted him. He had become bitter enemies with Ice Cube, Dre Dre, Suge Knight, Snoop......   Somebody would have outted him at some point.

I believe they don't "out" him because most of the successful rappers got to where they are because they too were/are on the down low.  You won't find many bisexual guys who think they themselves are gay.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2014, 11:05:01 AM »

I believe they don't "out" him because most of the successful rappers got to where they are because they too were/are on the down low.  You won't find many bisexual guys who think they themselves are gay.

Yeah, Dre used to wear makeup and all that shit and dress like a pansy in the old days. And "Suge" Knight has some feminine traits, despite being a big gorilla. Many black pimps also have lots of feminine traits as well.  :-\

A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2014, 11:54:19 AM »
Yeah, Dre used to wear makeup and all that shit and dress like a pansy in the old days. And "Suge" Knight has some feminine traits, despite being a big gorilla. Many black pimps also have lots of feminine traits as well.  :-\

What feminine traits does Surge have?  ::)
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2014, 12:15:58 PM »
What feminine traits does Surge have?  ::)

Girly voice, certain feminine mannerisms and dress at times, long fingernails, etc.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2014, 07:57:34 PM »
Girly voice, certain feminine mannerisms and dress at times, long fingernails, etc.
Lol surge didn't have any feminine mannerisms.  ::)
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2014, 01:29:42 PM »
Lol surge didn't have any feminine mannerisms.  ::)

Haha - ok "Suge".
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2014, 07:36:57 PM »
Haha - ok "Suge".
ah, surge ass raped you in prison. ;)
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2014, 11:51:49 AM »
ah, surge ass raped you in prison. ;)

I've never been in the pen, Suge. Sorry. I'm not broke and living with relatives these days either.
A