Author Topic: las vegas gyms  (Read 4096 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
las vegas gyms
« on: May 20, 2014, 04:42:46 PM »

can someone recommend the best gym within walking distance to the MGM?

i prefer to walk, not cab it. anywhere around an hour by foot each way is cool.

also best strip club info would be appreciated.

buffets we got on lock. think thats about it.

oh, anyone done the day red rock mountain bike tour? worth it? would like to do that as well. cheers.
b

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: las vegas gyms
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 04:56:31 PM »
They all cost $20-30 per visit. 

Do pushups and pullups in the hotel room and have fun in Vegas.

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 04:56:57 PM »
You know the deal all getbiggers must stay at the mirage not the mgm.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 05:15:57 PM »

oh, anyone done the day red rock mountain bike tour? worth it? would like to do that as well. cheers.

Strip clubs, Spearmint Rhino, Olympic Gardens is cool too, I banged a stripper there a few years ago... yes for free, she was from the next city over from where I grew up, we had mutual friends, totally random but it was cool.

Gym situation is fucked there, either youre paying a ton for a day pass or youre fucked. I never work out there.. only pump up before going out in the room with the chairs or lamps, pushups, cock-ups etc.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 05:35:33 PM »
thanks for responses. 

training is fun for me. I don't train cause I have to I train cause I love being in the gym. so I'm ok w the day pass situation- I'm a GB'er- $20 isn't a minute worth of fuel for my G5.

look at it like this- hour walk to gym. train for an hour. walk back for an hour. 3 hrs of entertainment for $20 is nothing. plus I'll prolly lose 200x that playing cards.
b

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 07:13:39 PM »
thanks for responses. 

training is fun for me. I don't train cause I have to I train cause I love being in the gym. so I'm ok w the day pass situation- I'm a GB'er- $20 isn't a minute worth of fuel for my G5.

look at it like this- hour walk to gym. train for an hour. walk back for an hour. 3 hrs of entertainment for $20 is nothing. plus I'll prolly lose 200x that playing cards.
golds in sumerlin is great. There's one in the city off flamingo but I've never been to that one.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 08:17:01 PM »
Don't most hotels have a gym or fitness center?

Also check with wiggs or Jay Cutler, they live in Vegas. Would be epic for no one to train with Jay and teach him about fasting.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 08:17:41 PM »
There are 2 LVACs within a 5-6 mile range (on Flamingo and on Sahara). A lot of women to look at while resting between sets.

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 08:33:03 PM »
I worked out at Rio Hotel.. inside spa there are gym you can work out there

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 10:20:12 PM »
Strip clubs, Spearmint Rhino, Olympic Gardens is cool too, I banged a stripper there a few years ago... yes for free, she was from the next city over from where I grew up, we had mutual friends, totally random but it was cool.

Gym situation is fucked there, either youre paying a ton for a day pass or youre fucked. I never work out there.. only pump up before going out in the room with the chairs or lamps, pushups, cock-ups etc.

UK translation please.
I hope it needs a translation.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 10:30:23 PM »
UK translation please.
I hope it needs a translation.

Oh I could see how that could get confusing!!

Let me translate, its likely NOT what you think.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 04:58:47 AM »
thanks for responses. 

a cautionary tale

I went into one of the high end strip bars with two of my friends

one of them was totally wankered and got rinsed for 2k by one of the girls

there was an atm in the club

I had a standoff with 5 door staff because they wanted me to pay 1.5k for girls drinks that had come and sat at our table in the vip area

they backed down when I told them to fuck off but it wasnt a nice situation

basically im saying they are trying to hustle the fuck out of you everywhere in those clubs

I stayed at the mandalay bay they had an all right gym in house
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 06:59:08 AM »
There are a couple Gold's out there.  Ask Wiggs to pick you up.  They're about $30 a day.  The MGM has a decent gym in the hotel, schmooze the whore at the front desk for a couple free passes.
As for strip clubs, go to the Saphire day club, they put a pool outside of the strip club and the whores work the pool.  The view is insane.  Say hi to Steph for me, she's the hot platinum blonde that works there.
Spearmint Rhino is the only all nude club still in vegas, but very expensive and attracts the "big ballers'  rich blacks, iranians and such trying to show off their money.
Just chill at Wet Republic.  Don't wait in line like a bitch.  Walk to the front with confidence, give the bouncer a nod, show him your hotel key and tell them you are checking it out to see if it's worth it.
Buffets, well it's an endless list of choices, but all will just leave you bloated with the amount of sodium, so be ready to spill over the next day.  Bring some diuretics so you can piss out all the water retention overnight and be lean for the pools.
If you're there over Sunday night go to Sunday night swim at XS.  The BEST night you'll have.  It is a giant night pool party and the whores are fucking insane.
I think TommyWishBone lives in Vegas. Try to meet up with him and Wiggs

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2014, 03:14:40 PM »
great posts gentlemen.

bigmc thanks for the heads up.

EDB def going to apply this advice. will let you know what the pool is like at encore Sunday night. should be bonkers given its the holiday Monday weekend.
b

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2014, 04:05:15 PM »
great posts gentlemen.

bigmc thanks for the heads up.

EDB def going to apply this advice. will let you know what the pool is like at encore Sunday night. should be bonkers given its the holiday Monday weekend.

I hit every club last year and XS sunday night swim was by far one of the best clubs I've been to in years.  Something about the casual pool settings sets the whores at ease.  On Saturday night they all have their bitch shields up but Sunday they seem to let down and chill saw a group of girls Saturday night at Hakkasan and they were cold, saw the same group Sunday and they way all chatty, friendly, hooked up with one and another who lived in SD.  It was awesome the night we went because RedFoo was the MC.  Check out the club sites and see who's the DJ that night.

AH FUCK!  Just checked the XS website and AVICCI is spinning Sunday night at XS.  That is going to be INSANE!  Advice you should listen to - pre-purchase tix online.  No line when you get there and cheaper as they jack the price at the door.

Tiesto is spinning at Hakkasan on Saturday night, should be good as well, but the place gets way too packed.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2014, 04:21:02 PM »
I hit every club last year and XS sunday night swim was by far one of the best clubs I've been to in years.  Something about the casual pool settings sets the whores at ease.  On Saturday night they all have their bitch shields up but Sunday they seem to let down and chill saw a group of girls Saturday night at Hakkasan and they were cold, saw the same group Sunday and they way all chatty, friendly, hooked up with one and another who lived in SD.  It was awesome the night we went because RedFoo was the MC.  Check out the club sites and see who's the DJ that night.

AH FUCK!  Just checked the XS website and AVICCI is spinning Sunday night at XS.  That is going to be INSANE!  Advice you should listen to - pre-purchase tix online.  No line when you get there and cheaper as they jack the price at the door.

Tiesto is spinning at Hakkasan on Saturday night, should be good as well, but the place gets way too packed.

ah fuck i just realised we booked carl cox at Light sunday night. maybe we'll hit encore sunday day for guetta which will pull a lot of hot broads as well. EDIT: guetta is sold out. lol
b

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2014, 09:25:30 PM »
Las Vegas gyms suck.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2014, 10:43:28 PM »

I'll be there June 6-9. Looking for a real gym, no commercial gyms such as golds that offers strongman/powerlifting.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2014, 10:46:59 PM »
There are a couple Gold's out there.  Ask Wiggs to pick you up.  They're about $30 a day.  The MGM has a decent gym in the hotel, schmooze the whore at the front desk for a couple free passes.
As for strip clubs, go to the Saphire day club, they put a pool outside of the strip club and the whores work the pool.  The view is insane.  Say hi to Steph for me, she's the hot platinum blonde that works there.
Spearmint Rhino is the only all nude club still in vegas, but very expensive and attracts the "big ballers'  rich blacks, iranians and such trying to show off their money.
Just chill at Wet Republic.  Don't wait in line like a bitch.  Walk to the front with confidence, give the bouncer a nod, show him your hotel key and tell them you are checking it out to see if it's worth it.
Buffets, well it's an endless list of choices, but all will just leave you bloated with the amount of sodium, so be ready to spill over the next day.  Bring some diuretics so you can piss out all the water retention overnight and be lean for the pools.
If you're there over Sunday night go to Sunday night swim at XS.  The BEST night you'll have.  It is a giant night pool party and the whores are fucking insane.
I think TommyWishBone lives in Vegas. Try to meet up with him and Wiggs

Either that or get Arce to drive in from LA and chauffeur him around.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2014, 10:50:21 PM »
I'll be there June 6-9. Looking for a real gym, no commercial gyms such as golds that offers strongman/powerlifting.

Try Average Broz.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2014, 10:51:10 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2014, 11:51:21 PM »