Author Topic: LET'S GO CAVS  (Read 1083 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
LET'S GO CAVS
« on: May 21, 2014, 05:41:27 AM »
I think God is trying to make up for all the heartache we have had in Cleveland (Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble, Game 7, The Decision) by blessing us with the number 1 pick. Now, if history is any lesson we will fuck it up again. (like Anthony Bennett last year). But if we DONT, they need to sign Pau Gasol, draft Wiggins and make a play for that SG that the nets have. I also would offer Bosh a max deal. he may not get one from Miami and one of the major players for him would be Dallas.

Oh, just so people know, Lebron aint coming back and personally, i dont want him. Fuck him and Fuck Gloria. He is a POS.

So, essentially im lookiing forward to another 30 win season and another trip to the draft lottery in 2015

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: LET'S GO CAVS
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 05:54:04 AM »
may I join in?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 06:50:08 AM »
Cleveland with the first pick in the draft 3 out of the last 4 years.  WTF?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 06:53:51 AM »
Cleveland with the first pick in the draft 3 out of the last 4 years.  WTF?

Thats the best luck we have had since 1948

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 07:03:21 AM »
Thats the best luck we have had since 1948

Good luck with the shittiest pick ever last year

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 07:09:50 AM »
How about the Bucks owner daughter?  Sexy thick girl...and rich

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 07:22:30 AM »
How about the Bucks owner daughter?  Sexy thick girl...and rich

Very nice.....Bet the Bucks are gang banging the crap out of her! Bet daddy banned her from the locker room

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 07:23:52 AM »
Good luck with the shittiest pick ever last year

dude that kid is a joke! Our last GM was such a fucking idiot!!!  Anthony Bennett will be out of the league in 5 years, maybe less.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 07:27:14 AM »
dude that kid is a joke! Our last GM was such a fucking idiot!!!  Anthony Bennett will be out of the league in 5 years, maybe less.
it has already been decided in another nba thread we have going on the cavs will pick wiggens and trade him to lakers for gasol  ::) keep up

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2014, 07:31:06 AM »
it has already been decided in another nba thread we have going on the cavs will pick wiggens and trade him to lakers for gasol  ::) keep up

Gasol is a free agent. So THAT wont happen. We can draft Wiggins AND offer Gasol a deal AND, id make an offer to Bosh. Not sure how open he will be to signing for less in Miami

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2014, 09:10:42 AM »
Very nice.....Bet the Bucks are gang banging the crap out of her! Bet daddy banned her from the locker room

I'd give her the first pick of my draft

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 09:23:35 AM »
Gasol is a free agent. So THAT wont happen. We can draft Wiggins AND offer Gasol a deal AND, id make an offer to Bosh. Not sure how open he will be to signing for less in Miami
i hear the suns are very eager for gasol

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 09:30:42 AM »
Cleveland may be better suited choosing Joel Embidd as a rim protector and defender and great passer...sort of like a younger hibbert.....they may pass on wiggins and let the bucks have him at number 2.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2014, 10:17:05 AM »
Cleveland may be better suited choosing Joel Embidd as a rim protector and defender and great passer...sort of like a younger hibbert.....they may pass on wiggins and let the bucks have him at number 2.

See he makes me nervous b/c of his back issues

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2014, 10:19:33 AM »
I'd give her the first pick of my draft

Would love her to sit on my face.  :P

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2014, 12:04:21 PM »
I think God is trying to make up for all the heartache we have had in Cleveland (Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble, Game 7, The Decision) by blessing us with the number 1 pick. Now, if history is any lesson we will fuck it up again. (like Anthony Bennett last year). But if we DONT, they need to sign Pau Gasol, draft Wiggins and make a play for that SG that the nets have. I also would offer Bosh a max deal. he may not get one from Miami and one of the major players for him would be Dallas.

Oh, just so people know, Lebron aint coming back and personally, i dont want him. Fuck him and Fuck Gloria. He is a POS.

So, essentially im lookiing forward to another 30 win season and another trip to the draft lottery in 2015
We will keep Lebron here in Miami, BMC you are still butthurt from the decision. Obvously he made the right decision coming to a class organization the Heat with Pat Riley at the helm. Bet the Sixers have a better record than the Cavs in 2015 will be interesting to see who where Wiggins goes.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2014, 01:23:42 PM »

You guys have that kinda dough? pretty sure this scenario of wiggins with bosh on a max and signing pau (7-10mil I would geuss) seems out there. Is varaejo still under contract?

However if you guys have that kind of cap space with the youth you have the cavs should be contending soon. Chris grant the terrible gm has been fired so I don't think you can fuck it up as bad. Bennett will be fine, just came in out of shape with way to much pressure, he should of been 7-8th in that draft.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2014, 01:39:42 PM »
You guys have that kinda dough? pretty sure this scenario of wiggins with bosh on a max and signing pau (7-10mil I would geuss) seems out there. Is varaejo still under contract?

However if you guys have that kind of cap space with the youth you have the cavs should be contending soon. Chris grant the terrible gm has been fired so I don't think you can fuck it up as bad. Bennett will be fine, just came in out of shape with way to much pressure, he should of been 7-8th in that draft.

We have a TON of cap space. Enough to add two max players. I said Bosh b/c he has sacrificed a lot for Miami and he could be tempted to leave for a bigger pay day

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2014, 01:42:16 PM »
We will keep Lebron here in Miami, BMC you are still butthurt from the decision. Obvously he made the right decision coming to a class organization the Heat with Pat Riley at the helm. Bet the Sixers have a better record than the Cavs in 2015 will be interesting to see who where Wiggins goes.

He can still opt out after next year too. It will be interesting. Funny b/c fans in Miami are not even REAL fans. They didnt pay any attention to the heat until Bosh and Quitness arrived.

The sixers are going to be GOOD. They will make the playoffs next year. MCW, Noel and Jabari together, man that is a good team. And yes, of course they will have a better record than the Cavs. I expect the Cavs to be in the lottery again next year

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2014, 02:43:56 PM »
He can still opt out after next year too. It will be interesting. Funny b/c fans in Miami are not even REAL fans. They didnt pay any attention to the heat until Bosh and Quitness arrived.

this is true..   many bandwagon miami fans here.  i was a huge cavs fan in akron, til I moved to FL in 92.  From then on, it was the Sunshine network, watching the heat lose most nights.   Dr Jack, Rony Seikley, then Zo and the shaq 'era', and now, suddenly, you see Heat stickers and clothes everywhere since lebron starting winning titles.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2014, 03:31:32 PM »
See he makes me nervous b/c of his back issues

Yes but if embid does stay healthy he will be a walking stat machine great shot blocker, agile, and an excellent passer to boot...the cavs already have great offensive weapons in Kyrie and dion if the two of them can learn to play with each other.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2014, 03:49:22 PM »
I would avoid big players. Wiggins is a sure thing, The bucks are lucky, they do not need to overthink their choice.
Bosh will not go to Cleveland, no way, lebron asked him to go before the decision and he said no.