Author Topic: ? superdrol ?  (Read 14219 times)

balzac

• Getbig IV
Re: ? superdrol ?
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2014, 02:43:33 PM »
Seems like if a Injectable superdrol was possible to make some UGL would of made a injectable version of superdrol by now. I know Matt cahill brought Superdrol to the open market back in 2003-2004 time. At first matt cahill would just sell it on the open boards just the raw powder and give people instructions on how rto make it into a liquid oral by using olive oil, Later Matt started Designer supplements and his 2 first products were Superdrol and rebound XT. I think if anybody could make superdrol in a injectable form it would be matt cahill but he never did. Matt had other products you could inject like his sledge-Test and a few others but for some reason he never made superdrol into a injectable. Same goes with M1T ,I have never seen injectable M1T. I think it is because these compounds as orals are 100% bioavailable. No reason to make them into injectables if they are already 100% bioavaiable

in the eu area you can buy sdrol injectable and oral liquids version from ulabs.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2014, 08:48:26 AM »
Just popped 10 mgs sdrol hope my liver doesnt explode headed to do chest with a long time workout partner. Gym got new dbs up to 140s so gonna see how many times I can incline them with sdrol in me working.  Pray for the liver nipples and rotaters.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2014, 10:25:26 AM »
in the eu area you can buy sdrol injectable and oral liquids version from ulabs.

I wonder the liquids if they would pass to canada if they label it something else. Would be interested. I have yet to find sdrol widely available on the net these days.

I got some dimethylbold on the way which ill try, but i know sdrol treats me well. I also wish to try methyltrienolone finally but no locals have it.....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2014, 07:31:55 PM »
you can make injectable anything.. it's just a matter of whether or not it would sell and if it'd be worthwhile to the supplier. if the 'juice is worth the squeeze'.

of course there's always the issue of getting an adequate mg/ml of the injectable and what kind of solvent would be needed and how painfull it would be.

I'd venture to guess that injectable superdrol would be not much different from masterone prop or masteron acetate... I could be wrong though, as I've never done inj sdrol. methyltrienolone is a good bit different from injectable tren ace/enan, so it's possible oral superdrol and masteron ace would be different as well.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2014, 08:55:49 AM »
ESF at which concentration do you think methyltrienolone or sdrol is stable? i'd guess sdrol is similar to anadrol so it might be hard to get that into solution, i'll try with the standard 2/20 ratio and add some guaiacol (my newly acquired secret weapon, lol)...

ive had methyltrienlone vials with 2mg/ml, but i think you should be able to get that stuff stable at 10 mg/ml or something, what do you think? u ever made methyltren in high concentration?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2014, 10:40:12 AM »
ESF at which concentration do you think methyltrienolone or sdrol is stable? i'd guess sdrol is similar to anadrol so it might be hard to get that into solution, i'll try with the standard 2/20 ratio and add some guaiacol (my newly acquired secret weapon, lol)...

ive had methyltrienlone vials with 2mg/ml, but i think you should be able to get that stuff stable at 10 mg/ml or something, what do you think? u ever made methyltren in high concentration?

I have no market for superdrol so I've never really bothered with it aside from 'ready made' stuff.

I have oral anadrol at 50mg/ml that doesn't crash (stays suspended very well at 50mg/ml), so I'd assume I could do 40-50mg/ml injectable without much problem.

superdrol I'd assume would be no worse than var, which with proper solvent can hold 20mg/ml, or winstrol at 25mg/ml. with micronizer and certain solvent's I'm aware you can get 100mg/ml, but that's more work than I care to do.

the highest dose I've made MT at (for ingestion, after dilution) is 2mg/ml, but in general I do 1mg/ml as a final product (well, MY final product, retail is always 500mcg/ml) with peg300 alone.

I don't see a problem making mt at 2mg/ml in injectable.. even 4mg/ml. that way you'd be doing 1/4ml shots each day to get 500mcg.... in fact, I'm very confident you could do 8mg/ml with the common 2/20 ba/bb ratio in GSO without Gui or EO.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2014, 11:28:48 AM »
I have no market for superdrol so I've never really bothered with it aside from 'ready made' stuff.

I have oral anadrol at 50mg/ml that doesn't crash (stays suspended very well at 50mg/ml), so I'd assume I could do 40-50mg/ml injectable without much problem.

superdrol I'd assume would be no worse than var, which with proper solvent can hold 20mg/ml, or winstrol at 25mg/ml. with micronizer and certain solvent's I'm aware you can get 100mg/ml, but that's more work than I care to do.

the highest dose I've made MT at (for ingestion, after dilution) is 2mg/ml, but in general I do 1mg/ml as a final product (well, MY final product, retail is always 500mcg/ml) with peg300 alone.

I don't see a problem making mt at 2mg/ml in injectable.. even 4mg/ml. that way you'd be doing 1/4ml shots each day to get 500mcg.... in fact, I'm very confident you could do 8mg/ml with the common 2/20 ba/bb ratio in GSO without Gui or EO.

talking about injectable solutions of course...
i only use the stuff myself so i dont know whats the point in oral solutions, if i use raws orally i just measure out the mgs in powder form every morning and take the stuff like that (or put it into a capsule or whatever)...

ive actually gotten so used to it that i can eyeball my oral doses at like a 20% margin of error without even using the scale, lol.

im looking at high dosing the stuff in injectable form (both methyltrienolone and sdrol) so i thought about 5mg/ml for methyltren and 50mg/ml for sdrol at least, so i can get my desired dose with a 1ml slin pin
... my last run with mtren was 3mg pre workout 5 days a week for a good 3 weeks and my liver took it exceptionally well, values were elevated but not even close to concerning ranges.

guess im gonna have to try.
havent seen many people homebrewing methyltren and for superdrol it looks like im the first one to do it...

i guess im also the first one to homebrew pure DHT... man that shit was annoying to get into solution, especially because i thought i could make it hold at 200mg/ml initially. lol. had to dilute and dilute, added BB and BA like crazy (that was before i discovered guaiacol) and ended up with a sludgy 70mg/ml that takes on a gel-like consistency within 20 minutes after heating... had to nuke the stuff in the microwave every time before injecting to get it into liquid form and even then there were some floating crystals. microwaving did not seem to kill its potency though.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2014, 07:00:41 AM »

havent seen many people homebrewing methyltren and for superdrol it looks like im the first one to do it...

Seen a few chefs carrying it. I only did oral version but thinking of picking some up myself after reading this thread.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2014, 09:40:40 PM »
no reason? they skip first pass and are therefore MUCH less hard on your liver / intestines...
if you take them orally everything hits the liver at once, then goes into the bloodstream and through the liver again etc.
if you inject them you dont have that huge initial hit, which i believe is the most damaging part... you just have the stuff circulating slowly through your bloodstream for a couple hours, which seems to be way less damaging.

I am all for injectable suoerdrol or M1T but no UGL has ever attempted to do this and their has to be some reason none of them have tried to make a injectable out of superdrol or M1T. I am 100% in favor of a injectbale superdrol or M1T. I gaurantee somebody in this world has tried to make a i njectable superdrol or M1t but for some reason it just is not as easy as one might think it would be. ESFitness why do you think it is so hard to make a injectable superdrol or M1T? I think it has to have something to do with the fact they are 100% bioavailable already. Of course I could be wrong but somebody should know the answer as why it is impossible. I have never seen a injectable superdrol or M1T. Matt cahill brought superdrol to the market and definately knows how to make injectables yet he decided to leave them in capsules. I think if anybody really can make superdrol or M1T into a injectable form they would probably just let very few get their hands on it.

I know HM Gear made 1-Testosterone into a injectable they used MCT oil.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2014, 04:19:12 AM »
sooo.
i just ummm found some injectable superdrol and methyltrienolone somewhere near myself lol

the superdrol is about 50mg/ml
70ml safflower oil, 20ml BB, 2ml BA, 8ml Guaiacol ... so its 105ml with 5g sdrol in it. (about 47mg/ml)
its been sitting there for 2 hours and looks stable, we'll see if it crashes in the next days.

the injectable methyltrienolone is 8.5mg/ml ... seems to be stable aswell, but had to heat up the mixture pretty long (like with the superdrol). 75ml safflower oil, 20ml BB, 2ml BA, 3ml Gua.

im still on orals right now though so i'll run the superdrol in about 5 weeks after giving my liver a break.
i hope the pip wont be too bad, but we'll see. i plan on using 50mg pre workout (ran the oral at 30mg before so i'm excited how this compares)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2014, 05:51:39 AM »
Damn 50 mgs pre workout lol my reps would almost double with normal weights only ever could take 40 mg orally for a few days then back on down.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2014, 08:24:37 AM »
injectable dosage does not equal oral dosage though... i guess the injectable is released slower and doesnt give such a "peak" as an oral dosage... the immediate impact on workout performance wont be as profound i assume...

i mean people report 500mcg-1mg methyltrienolone orally is the shiznit, but you can easily run 2-3mg of the injectable and its not THAT crazy. i mean it definitely is crazy, workouts are mind blowing, but i assume if you could take the same amount in oral form (which would probably kill you within 3-4 weeks, lol) it would be much crazier than injected...

however for muscle building properties im not sure if a higher dosage injected might still be superior, even though the immediate impact on workout performance is not as strong.

thats why ill start with 50mg sdrol injected

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2014, 04:37:54 AM »
Twisted Iron supplementgs Hyperdrol

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2014, 06:21:43 AM »
seems to be stable aswell, but had to heat up the mixture pretty long (like with the superdrol).

did it hold?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2014, 09:48:42 AM »
did it hold?

holds like a champion.
the superdrol actually has that seductive golden orange tren-ace color with the Gua in it (even though the powder was white) whereas the methyltrienlone is lucent grey-black-ish (even though the powder was yellow).
looks so tempting  ;D ;D