Author Topic: Christian Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah in Heaven  (Read 25505 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Christian Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah in Heaven
« on: May 22, 2014, 09:17:21 AM »
A young Christian boy who briefly died on a surgeon’s operating table this weekend says he met someone named Allah in heaven.

Bobby Anderson, the son of a well-known Christian pastor in Atlanta, suffered internal injuries from an automobile accident and was technically dead for 3 minutes before being resuscitated. During that time the 12-year-old claims he visited the afterlife and spoke to several leading figures of the Islamic religion.

“I didn’t see Jesus anywhere,” he told WGCL news after the ordeal. “There was someone named Allah. And someone named Mohammad. And there were 72 very beautiful women all around me.

“But I didn’t see anyone in my family. Not even grandma and grandpa. Everyone there had darker skin. They weren’t like us at all.

“I asked my father ‘Why wasn’t Jesus in heaven daddy?’ He couldn’t give me an answer. I’d never heard of Allah before this, but now I’m gonna read more about him. He seems pretty real to me.”

Bobby Anderson’s story bears striking similarities to that of Colton Burpo, a pastor’s son who briefly died during surgery and later claimed to have met with Jesus in heaven.

Coulton’s story was told in the popular book Heaven is For Real, which is now a major motion picture starring Greg Kinnear and Thomas Hayden Church.

Although the Burpo's family's story had a happy and lucrative ending, the Anderson family has been torn apart by Bobby's claims.

However, Todd Anderson, Bobby’s father, says his son’s experience has not made him question his own deeply held Christian faith.

“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he didn’t meet Jesus in heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly my son is suffering from some sort of schizophrenia or something.

“I mean seeing Jesus in heaven, that's a miracle. No question. But seeing Allah in heaven? That's crying out for a heavy dose of antipsychotic medication."

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/05/05/christian-boy-dies-for-3-minutes-meets-allah-in-heaven/
follow the arrows

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Christian Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah in Heaven
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 09:20:35 AM »
A young Christian boy who briefly died on a surgeon’s operating table this weekend says he met someone named Allah in heaven.

Bobby Anderson, the son of a well-known Christian pastor in Atlanta, suffered internal injuries from an automobile accident and was technically dead for 3 minutes before being resuscitated. During that time the 12-year-old claims he visited the afterlife and spoke to several leading figures of the Islamic religion.

“I didn’t see Jesus anywhere,” he told WGCL news after the ordeal. “There was someone named Allah. And someone named Mohammad. And there were 72 very beautiful women all around me.

“But I didn’t see anyone in my family. Not even grandma and grandpa. Everyone there had darker skin. They weren’t like us at all.

“I asked my father ‘Why wasn’t Jesus in heaven daddy?’ He couldn’t give me an answer. I’d never heard of Allah before this, but now I’m gonna read more about him. He seems pretty real to me.”

Bobby Anderson’s story bears striking similarities to that of Colton Burpo, a pastor’s son who briefly died during surgery and later claimed to have met with Jesus in heaven.

Coulton’s story was told in the popular book Heaven is For Real, which is now a major motion picture starring Greg Kinnear and Thomas Hayden Church.

Although the Burpo's family's story had a happy and lucrative ending, the Anderson family has been torn apart by Bobby's claims.

However, Todd Anderson, Bobby’s father, says his son’s experience has not made him question his own deeply held Christian faith.

“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he didn’t meet Jesus in heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly my son is suffering from some sort of schizophrenia or something.

“I mean seeing Jesus in heaven, that's a miracle. No question. But seeing Allah in heaven? That's crying out for a heavy dose of antipsychotic medication."

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/05/05/christian-boy-dies-for-3-minutes-meets-allah-in-heaven/

is this serious? the last line is gold.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 09:27:01 AM »

When Bushwick Bill died momentarily, he said that he met Jesus. He spoke of this event in the song Ever So Clear.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 09:28:41 AM »
I guess meeting Allah would be better than seeing Tbombz.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 09:33:14 AM »

I've seen these types of things over and over and over and over and over......

A flood of them came years ago after Colton Burpo's ordeal and after 90 Minutes in Heaven was published.

Every non-Christian faith has to have a similar or matching claim of the afterlife.    Ever since NDEs were made public competing stories have abounded...this is number 2,000,000 and 1. 

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 09:39:00 AM »
This can't be possible, every red blooded American boy knows Jesus is his Lord and Savior.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 09:41:41 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 10:01:53 AM »

of course it's serious

check out their science section

http://dailycurrant.com/science/

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 10:04:18 AM »
Ray Comfort Claims Pineapple Disproves Big Bang Theory
Christian minister Ray Comfort claimed today that the existence of pineapple disproves the Big Bang theory.

In a video uploaded to his official YouTube channel, the New Zealand-born leader of The Way of the Master ministry said that the spiny fruit could only exist in a universe created by God.

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/06/11/ray-comfort-claims-pineapple-disproves-big-bang-theory/

This site is reinforcing my religious faith and the truth of creationism!
follow the arrows

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 10:08:26 AM »
of course it's serious

check out their science section

http://dailycurrant.com/science/

lol, grits and homo's

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2014, 10:42:56 AM »

Simple explanation. He was actually seeing hell. Allah = Satan. Hope this helps.

Or the kid is just a little pain in the ass and fucking with his Christian parents. One or the other.
$

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 10:51:30 AM »

the 'DAILY CURRANT' is one of the most reputable and trustworthy news agencies in the world.. of course it's 'serious'.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 11:09:05 AM »
The young boy obviously mistook heaven for hell. If he'd have stayed dead another 3 minutes that dude he met named Mohammad would have fucked him in the ass.

+1

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2014, 11:15:47 AM »
72 beautiful women? Really? How did he know there were 72? Did he count them? ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2014, 11:21:13 AM »
72 beautiful women? Really? How did he know there were 72? Did he count them? ::)
He was probably told? You know, conversation is allowed in heaven ::)
follow the arrows

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2014, 11:21:45 AM »
Satire in going over most peoples head shocker

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2014, 11:24:29 AM »
It's fake LOL.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
follow the arrows

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2014, 11:28:02 AM »

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2014, 11:28:46 AM »

God in Maltese is Allah wooossshhh

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2014, 11:32:58 AM »
He was probably told? You know, conversation is allowed in heaven ::)

ok yeah, that makes sense. Seems like an important detail to come up in conversation within the first 3 minutes of arriving in heaven.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2014, 11:42:16 AM »
Still less hillarious than bunch of uneducated morons who don't even know what "calculus" stands for claiming that "theory of evolution is just a theory" (yes, and moron is just a moron). Oh brother, I love these threads with "tbombs", "the croach", "wigs" and other brainiacs who wouldn't go through elementary school in Poland pretend they understand something about it.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2014, 11:42:42 AM »
muhammed was pedosexual and had a preference for young boys

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2014, 11:51:44 AM »
It's fake LOL.

Of course it is, everyone with a brain knows Allah isn't real and Christ Jesus is the one true light.

Good catch.