Author Topic: Poll regarding ESFitness  (Read 13197 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Poll regarding ESFitness
« on: May 22, 2014, 09:16:58 PM »
Please answer the following two questions:

1.  Do you believe anything ESFitness writes?
2.  Do you find any of ESFitness' posts interesting?

Thanks in advance.

p.s. Ron, you should look into adding a poll feature!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: Poll regarding ESFitness
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 09:21:34 PM »
Please answer the following two questions:

1.  Do you believe anything ESFitness writes?
2.  Do you find any of ESFitness' posts interesting?

Thanks in advance.

p.s. Ron, you should look into adding a poll feature!

Good poster - has certainly been there and done that.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 09:53:53 PM »
Some of his stories are over the top. But they are still entertaining as fuck to read. Very knowledgable on many topics. True stories or not, he's a great poster.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 10:16:33 PM »
Sometimes, just like the rest of us, he goes off on tantrums in the middle of the night, but nobody really seems to get all worked up over it.

He definitely knows his shit about bodybuilding; natural (lol, as if) and ...non? natural...

I think he's got a wealth of knowledge, but no, I'm not gonna swallow his load, which is ALWAYS where this shit goes when you compliment someone.

So, yeah, he's O.K

fuck your pole... or get fucked by it... whatever floats your chicken

and we all love eachother even though all we do is hate on eachother. Question is; why do we keep coming back for more?

We are so moronic. Probably worse than all other forums on the net.

Oh well, here I am, just like everyone else.

ES rocks out with his cock out.... I think

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 10:34:40 PM »
I dont' care if anybody disagrees with me, it's the disrespect that I respond poorly to (being where I've been, if you speak disrespectfully to someone, you know that that's an immediate fight... doesn't translate well here, and many guys think it's 'nothing' to be disrespectfull on here. one day somebody will talk to someone in 'real life' like they talk to people on here and that someone will be somebody like me and they won't be expecting the reaction they get)... I also don't care if anybody 'sides' with me.

and the 'stories' that people make fun of, thinking it's not true? like fighting/submission grappling in prison? happens at a lot of prisons. using a guitar string to stitch a cut? so what? guitar string is smaller and sharper than a sewing needle (which is the only alternative, other than going to the Medical office and then going to the 'hole), any boy-scout could do it. I dont' see what the big deal is... not like your using the guitar sting as thread, it's just the needle... and the '6g sweet spot'? that was referring to the common/average dosage for guys at national level npc/ifbb. not like that's a big secret that only I have access to or something.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 11:20:21 PM »
esf fitness is interesting

good guy via pm too

very helpful
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 11:44:15 PM »
esfitness has very capped delts.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 11:52:55 PM »
Yeah, he's cool... definitely adds to getbig

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 11:53:56 PM »
Good poster, would like to see an epic most muscular or violent side tricep to shut up the haters.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 12:39:37 AM »
ESFitness is a boss!

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 12:44:38 AM »
agreed bring him back!

Uncle Junior

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 12:45:34 AM »
agreed bring him back!

bring who back? fuck you talking about?

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 12:46:15 AM »
He knows all the science behind it but alas none of it seems to work in practice (on himself that is)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 12:50:29 AM »
After all the ESfitness bashing, now comes the ass licking thread.

I might as well join in huh

S

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2014, 01:01:41 AM »
He knows all the science behind it but alas none of it seems to work in practice (on himself that is)

as in diet? of which mine consists of mac n cheese, pizza, mt. dew, marie calanders microwave pasta dinners, chicken nuggets, and buffalo ranch chicken sandwhiches?

I may take in 500g of carbs in a day, but I rarely get in 200g of protein.. or even 150. if I have no reason to 'diet', I eat what I want, when I want and be satisfied.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 01:03:34 AM »
as in diet? of which mine consists of mac n cheese, pizza, mt. dew, marie calanders microwave pasta dinners, chicken nuggets, and buffalo ranch chicken sandwhiches?

I may take in 500g of carbs in a day, but I rarely get in 200g of protein.. or even 150. if I have no reason to 'diet', I eat what I want, when I want and be satisfied.

Why dont you tighten down the diet and make use of the training and gear?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 01:07:19 AM »

This might expalin why all the gear isn't working, the calories are pretty much empty.
S

Uncle Junior

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 01:08:17 AM »

Exactly, my man, same here, like people forget there is a fucking life outside the gym.

I don't believe in all this staying in shape year round bullshit, I mean fuck would you want too unless you are competitive pro that makes money doing guest appearances or photo shoots?

If I wanna get in shape for vacation or holiday or whatever I step up my game and diet for that, otherwise its just fucking stupid.

I stay at reasonable BF like 15% and feel good about myself and have a life knowing I am like 6-8 weeks away anytime I want to be reasonable shape.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 01:09:04 AM »
Why dont you tighten down the diet and make use of the training and gear?

got too much going on. gotta pick my battles. I barely have time to train consistently because my schedule changes everyday at a moments notice due to clients/customers/orders/members/meetings/ect...

the juice ain't worth the squeeze right now.... and hasn't been for the past year, probably year and a half.

I'm constantly in a hurry, playing 'catch up'. hell, I don't get home till 1-130am most nights, depending on if I need to get groceries that night... and I'm lucky if I get 6hrs sleep. lol.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2014, 01:10:22 AM »
Exactly, my man, same here, like people forget their is a fucking life outside the gym.

I don't believe in all this staying in shape year round bullshit, I mean fuck would you want too unless you are competitive pro that makes money doing guest appearances or photo shoots?

If I wanna get in shape for vacation or holiday or whatever I step up my game and diet for that, otherwise its just fucking stupid.

I stay at reasonable BF like 15% and feel good about myself and have a life knowing I am like 6-8 weeks away anytime I want to be reasonable shape.

have you ever been in good shape, honestly.

drop your dose to 250, starve for two months, then come back to us. we will call it a sabbatical of sorts.

hell, even run t3... you could run the t3 without sterons and you wont lose any of your 'muscle'

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2014, 01:11:34 AM »
Exactly, my man, same here, like people forget there is a fucking life outside the gym.

15% reasonable haha  ;D

S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2014, 01:11:47 AM »
got too much going on. gotta pick my battles. I barely have time to train consistently because my schedule changes everyday at a moments notice due to clients/customers/orders/members/meetings/ect...

the juice ain't worth the squeeze right now.

then why even take the gear? the health risks arent worth the squeeze if youre only half assing it IMO.

I dont let myself even miss days with my twink dose... "if im killing my heart, it better not be a waste"

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2014, 01:16:46 AM »
then why even take the gear? the health risks arent worth the squeeze if youre only half assing it IMO.

I dont let myself even miss days with my twink dose... "if im killing my heart, it better not be a waste"

^ Solid post

S

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2014, 01:17:53 AM »

I'm surprisingly healthy, aside from my bp which is about 135/85, give or take 5 points on each depending on if I've had pre-workout that day.

and my liver enzymes are 'high', but they're about 1/4 of what they were when I was drinking about a decade ago (fuck that seems like a long time).

all my heart and cardio are good/normal.

whenever I get bloodwork im expecting to see something that says "woa.. time to come off" but nothing ever stands out.

the only 'bad' thing I have seems to be an ulcer.. most likely from the liquid orals.. and most likely not the liquid AAS, but the ancillary stuff that I get from other ugl's (not my own), which seem to be made with isopropyl alcohol instead of the peg300 or ora-sweet that I use (peg300 is used in many laxitives, I doubt that's causing the ulcer).

Uncle Junior

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2014, 01:20:32 AM »
have you ever been in good shape, honestly.

drop your dose to 250, starve for two months, then come back to us. we will call it a sabbatical of sorts.

hell, even run t3... you could run the t3 without sterons and you wont lose any of your 'muscle'

Best I ever did was get down to 7% BF abusing ECA Stack + High dose AI and yes I was ripped  but very small, sorta looked like Sev, I think I was around 165lb and felt like death.

No need to starve or drop test, this time around I will get ripped if I wanted to eating 250g carbs a day still, I will just let the GH & T4 & Clen do the work.

I realized all that keto bullshit is huge mistake on gear cos everyone comes in looking flat and like shit.

Lee Priest told me in his seminar, never go less than 250g carbs unless for few weeks before a show to cut water.

The Tom Venuto way is the way to do it in my opinion "Burn the fat, feed the muscle"