Author Topic: My former pupil inspires me daily  (Read 17960 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: My former pupil inspires me daily
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2014, 12:44:03 AM »
This guy looks great, especially on 750 deca.... just goes to show you can get lean on any drug with a strict diet

More like u can lean with less eating and drugs quick

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2014, 12:52:17 AM »
nope 2-3k calories... i eat shit and stay lean off test and decca.. its genes...all my friends laugh how i eat and stay lean...they all say when we hang out.. ."i cant believe you eat  like that and the way you look".. ill post pics.. plus my beer diet.. guess my irish genes

2-3k isn't that high

Shit u can order a Big Mac combo or in n out burger combo and be over 1000 calories already

By "lean" how lean? 5-6% cause staying at 8% yr round with drugs and moderate eating "junk" tons of teens and black guys can do this easily

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2014, 12:55:32 AM »
Dude is a twink but he looks really good

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2014, 12:56:33 AM »
2-3k isn't that high

Shit u can order a Big Mac combo or in n out burger combo and be over 1000 calories already

By "lean" how lean? 5-6% cause staying at 8% yr round with drugs and moderate eating "junk" tons of teens and black guys can do this easily

eating 3 meals a day consisting of 1000 calories= 3k
real men= no rubbers

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2014, 02:21:29 AM »
Define "slept"

Like a sleep over. To control that the client doesn't sneak up for midnight snacks et cetera.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2014, 02:31:14 AM »
2-3k isn't that high

this 2 - 3k is maintenance for an average 200lb plus guy
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2014, 02:35:13 AM »
nope 2-3k calories... i eat shit and stay lean off test and decca.. its genes...all my friends laugh how i eat and stay lean...they all say when we hang out.. ."i cant believe you eat  like that and the way you look".. ill post pics.. plus my beer diet.. guess my irish genes

Do you remember Goudy? He was Irish, and he stayed lean while eating two loaves of bread every day.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2014, 02:45:19 AM »
Can you post before pics when the dude was a fatty?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2014, 02:49:48 AM »
If you work a framing job next to working out, sure 3000 cal. are nothing to worry about.
But if you work out once a day for 30 min and sleep the rest you going to put some fat on. Faster then you can say Marlboro man

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2014, 03:02:08 AM »
Can you post before pics when the dude was a fatty?
sure

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2014, 03:04:38 AM »
Have you ever slept with a client?

Define "client"

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2014, 03:16:53 AM »
sure
he looks to have the same musclemass and looks like he didnt loose any mass..good job

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2014, 03:19:30 AM »
holy shit I missed how much gear and what this guy was on- 1400mg of deca and eq?! lol

someone said he looks 'impressive'. he looks like a fucking natty ffs.

he'd look way better running 1300mg of tren mast winny and low dose enanthate. like WORLDS different.

this 'stack' is a waste of good mgs that could be going to create the density he lacks. that's why I thought he was a natty there's zero density he's just lean. want proof? compete the shoulders and arms in the before abc after pic.

underachieving cycle w similar results. he's look as good clean given how lean he is. if your going to gas him quit wasting his time w that 'cycle'.

you have no clue what your doing when it comes to anabolics. this guy could look amazing on 1300mg of the right compounds.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2014, 03:39:29 AM »
actually he'd look more impressive on HALF the dose your running him on the right compounds.

unreal.
b

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2014, 04:12:37 AM »

That's like 2 junk food meals a day. I could eat 3k calories of junk and lose weight, just because my body needs more calories to maintain.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2014, 04:26:44 AM »
he looks to have the same musclemass and looks like he didnt loose any mass..good job
You must be blind. In that pic he was after gaining 75lbs and no training at all for 4 months (the pic was after shedding 30lbs). So no, it is far from the same.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2014, 04:28:21 AM »
actually he'd look more impressive on HALF the dose your running him on the right compounds.

unreal.
goes to show how "knowledgeable" you are. Soon enough he will shit on your best version ever and at his best you'd look at his pics for inspiration Mr Gymrat. Me and him are a different breed. You are a little stray dog barking in the Lion's Den.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2014, 05:30:32 AM »
goes to show how "knowledgeable" you are. Soon enough he will shit on your best version ever and at his best you'd look at his pics for inspiration Mr Gymrat. Me and him are a different breed. You are a little stray dog barking in the Lion's Den.

ya ok bro. lol

listen if your goal is to pump a guy full of 1300mgs of anabolics and have him still look natural then your doing a terrific job.

as for my best version ever even I haven't seen it yet. maybe this year. maybe i'll bless you with some pics if im feeling generous to keep you motivated in your little goal to 'better' me.

the problem is my friend, I've been there and done that, I build skyscrapers while you play with Lego.

b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2014, 05:52:35 AM »
ya ok bro. lol

listen if your goal is to pump a guy full of 1300mgs of anabolics and have him still look natural then your doing a terrific job.

as for my best version ever even I haven't seen it yet. maybe this year. maybe i'll bless you with some pics if im feeling generous to keep you motivated in your little goal to 'better' me.

the problem is my friend, I've been there and done that, I build skyscrapers while you play with Lego.

I have seen your pic...your mouth is bigger than your physique. You are ok for gym and beach. I am prepping him to win not impress Shizzo on a message board. You are just another frustrated individual nothing new here. Move on and let others be Batman

PS: he is not my client but I am one of his sponsors

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2014, 09:31:51 AM »
I have seen your pic...your mouth is bigger than your physique. You are ok for gym and beach. I am prepping him to win not impress Shizzo on a message board. You are just another frustrated individual nothing new here. Move on and let others be Batman

No One has a very strong physique for a tall guy

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2014, 01:53:14 PM »
No One has a very strong physique for a tall guy

I haven't seen a better physique on here than No Ones and Big Ro's.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2014, 01:58:06 PM »

This is how you know you have made your mark. People speak of you completely off topic. Sev was obviously thinking about me.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2014, 03:31:01 PM »
This is how you know you have made your mark. People speak of you completely off topic. Sev was obviously thinking about me.

This is is how you know you've been here too long: you care about picayune bullshit like random shoutouts in unrelated threads.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2014, 08:47:16 PM »
humbling words from two gentlemen who's words I value.

thank you.

and that's what keeps us pushing on, isnt it?

cheers and thanks for the fuel.  
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2014, 09:23:00 PM »
Sev`s a good guy in my book,but to say no one`s physique is simply decent shows me that he needs to visit the nearest optometrist come Monday morning!  :D

Dude`s build is stellar,one of the top 3-4 on the board IMO.