Author Topic: My former pupil inspires me daily  (Read 17954 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: My former pupil inspires me daily
« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2014, 03:42:49 AM »
All my non existent knowledge, understandin bla bla will not matter until contest day. After we are done with the present task we'll see where he ends up. You were fed lies all your lives but you spit on the only person willing to tell the truth. Odd thinking and behavior me thinks. I respect all of you but until you produce a physique that speaks for your "opinions" to me it means jack shit. No one for example looked good in that pic but not bodybuilding good.. gym good.. so he knows how to do THAT level.. I want national and european level not gym rats who learned to diet.

It is weird to me that I post his progress, his exact cycle, diet etc and everyone is being negative and condescending .. are you insane? generation Flex .. love that weider cock up the arse while eating creatine  ;D

gh16

Simple Simon

« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2014, 03:52:24 AM »
All my non existent knowledge, understandin bla bla will not matter until contest day. After we are done with the present task we'll see where he ends up. You were fed lies all your lives but you spit on the only person willing to tell the truth. Odd thinking and behavior me thinks. I respect all of you but until you produce a physique that speaks for your "opinions" to me it means jack shit. No one for example looked good in that pic but not bodybuilding good.. gym good.. so he knows how to do THAT level.. I want national and european level not gym rats who learned to diet.

It is weird to me that I post his progress, his exact cycle, diet etc and everyone is being negative and condescending .. are you insane? generation Flex .. love that weider cock up the arse while eating creatine  ;D

gh16

Oh brother, the guy is light years ahead of anything you have ever brought to the table.

Weak attempt at trolling Sev, its embarrassing.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2014, 03:56:05 AM »
Youhave never looked bodybuilding good  sev,only ripped natty good  (on roids) so no one should listen to you? Like the last pics you where in good condition (not stage ready) but was small. Stop shooting yourself in the foot sev. Your friend there im sutr he wiml look good but gymrat on a diet good with mass as a natty that has been training a couple of years good in a couple of months when he is finnish with your diet, will not look like a bodybuilder mass wise tough

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2014, 03:57:53 AM »
why is sev hating on no one

guy has one of the best builds on here and is always honest

he is about 40lbs bigger than sevs friend on a lower dose

i hope sev is trolling and not slipping back to his old ways  :-\
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #129 on: May 26, 2014, 04:08:01 AM »
I honestly don't care about the total mg's he's using.. he could be using 2x and not be much larger if his kcal intake doesn't support the intended bw increase. (a 70lb CHILD with anemia is recommended to take in 2800mg/wk of anadrol for a minimum of 9 months... keep that in mind when ppl freak out about total weekly mg amounts. these dosages are relative... 1600mg/wk of deca and eq sure as hell ain't the same as 1600mg/wk of tren.. hell, even 1600mg/wk of test is nothing 'crazy', and it's twice 'potent' as the deca and eq... I dont' see what the big deal is, especially when 80's bbers would take 200mg deca and 250mg sust EVERY DAY in addition to 4-6 tabs of anadrol.. and this was when 220lbs was 'big'.)

if an 80's bbing look is the goal, he could do so much better with just test and tren.. even just 300/wk of each would produce a better 'look' than what he's using now, and control the bloat (which would be non-existent at 300 test) with .5mg adex twice a week or just 5mg nolva/day.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2014, 04:14:43 AM »
Youhave never looked bodybuilding good  sev,only ripped natty good  (on roids) so no one should listen to you? Like the last pics you where in good condition (not stage ready) but was small. Stop shooting yourself in the foot sev. Your friend there im sutr he wiml look good but gymrat on a diet good with mass as a natty that has been training a couple of years good in a couple of months when he is finnish with your diet, will not look like a bodybuilder mass wise tough
8)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2014, 06:25:37 AM »

This. I look way better than Sev. I'm a much larger man and far more aesthetic than he is or ever will be. He looked lean but would disappear in a shirt. Guy is very delusional. Personally, I know I won't be winning any bb'ing comps at 6'5" with 17.5" arms.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2014, 06:27:23 AM »
Personally, I know I won't be winning any bb'ing comps at 6'5" with 17.5" arms.

Yes, but you obviously pull pussy by the metric ton, so #winning!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2014, 06:35:44 AM »
Yes, but you obviously pull pussy by the metric ton, so #winning!

Lol, I do OK. Yeah, I'm not interested in competing. I'm trying to get into pro wrasslin'

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #134 on: May 26, 2014, 06:38:35 AM »
Lol, I do OK. Yeah, I'm not interested in competing. I'm trying to get into pro wrasslin'

At 6'5" in wrestling, won't you need another 100# of lean?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2014, 06:48:04 AM »
At 6'5" in wrestling, won't you need another 100# of lean?

I'll need 20-30lbs more at least. If I look 250+ at 235 then I'll look huge at a legit 250-260lbs. I've already been pro wrestling training for 18 months and done about 15 small shows

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2014, 10:22:07 AM »

gh16

^very dumb post

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2014, 11:34:50 PM »
 ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES