Author Topic: HEHEHEE! Listen to the garbage spewed by this guilt ridden libtard  (Read 2561 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: HEHEHEE! Listen to the garbage spewed by this guilt ridden libtard
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 05:16:46 AM »
The race card is really played out.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 05:17:08 AM »
Damn, these idiot liberals must have absulutly worn out the R, A, C, I, S, T, buttons on their key boards.  :o

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 05:52:26 AM »
Then you get other morons like this one, not question but support such stupid and non-sensical comment.

Listen to this fool try to defend this stupidity by saying that Rockefeller used the word "some". The idiots miss the point that NONE of this has nothing to do with race. It seems that it is beyond their comprehension that people simply have different ideological views, like not wanting government controlling their health care or forcing them under penalty to buy such coverage. NOOOOO. That seems like something that just can't be the ONLY reason.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/05/23/eugene_robinson_what_sen_rockefeller_said_about_republican_racism_is_objectively_true.html

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 05:55:56 AM »
Then you get other morons like this one, not question but support such stupid and non-sensical comment.

Listen to this fool try to defend this stupidity by saying that Rockefeller used the word "some". The idiots miss the point that NONE of this has nothing to do with race. It seems that it is beyond their comprehension that people simply have different ideological views, like not wanting government controlling their health care or forcing them under penalty to buy such coverage. NOOOOO. That seems like something that just can't be the ONLY reason.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/05/23/eugene_robinson_what_sen_rockefeller_said_about_republican_racism_is_objectively_true.html

It's a new religion.
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 05:56:39 AM »
Just read what that moron Robinson said:

I can't prove chapter and verse that it does, but I certainly can tell you anecdotally that I've got lots of reasons to believe that it (race/racism) does have something to do with it.

In other words, the libtard just FEELS that racism must be a factor.

HEHEHEHEHEEH!! Can democrats, libtards and all the fools who believe them be any dumber?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 06:04:44 AM »

I can't prove chapter and verse that it does, but I certainly can tell you anecdotally that I've got lots of reasons to believe that it (race/racism) does have something to do with it.

HEHEHEHEHEEH!! Can democrats, libtards and all the fools who believe them be any dumber?

That is the typical liberal democrat mind set

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 06:06:33 AM »

They believe racism is so pervasive that its present even when its imperceptible.   Racism exists on a subconscious level and even when you don't perceive your motivations are racist,  they actually are but you just don't realize it or are in denial.     Apparently the left has the ability to read minds.
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 07:09:37 AM »
Then when confronted, the libtard tries to claim that he didn't say that Ron Johnson, while at the same time acting as if he has some kind of supernatural power by which he can look into Mr. Johnson's heart and mind and "conclude" what Mr. Johnson thinks, what he would support and what his desires are.

Democrats are nuts!!!!!!!!

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/jay-rockefeller-john-johnson-race-106983.html?hp=r15

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 09:12:49 AM »

What Robinson writes about the part racism plays among Obama's detractors seems pretty accurate to me.  (Among other things) he writes that racism is strong among the hate-mongers on the fringe and since that seems to describe ol' dumbass Dario (who thinks John Kerry was vice president) we get these posts from Dario where he tries to say there is no racism among those opposed to Obama.

I don't really know but I suspect that racism does not play a big part in among the opposition to Obama (in most of the country, anyway) but to say it plays no part at all is just laughable.

Who the hell let this foreign-born clown Dario into the country anyway is what I want to know.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 09:20:59 AM »
What Robinson writes about the part racism plays among Obama's detractors seems pretty accurate to me.  (Among other things) he writes that racism is strong among the hate-mongers on the fringe and since that seems to describe ol' dumbass Dario (who thinks John Kerry was vice president) we get these posts from Dario where he tries to say there is no racism among those opposed to Obama.

I don't really know but I suspect that racism does not play a big part in among the opposition to Obama (in most of the country, anyway) but to say it plays no part at all is just laughable.

Who the hell let this foreign-born clown Dario into the country anyway is what I want to know.

The only possible redeemable quality about o-twink is that he s half black and gay. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 09:34:01 AM »
The only possible redeemable quality about o-twink is that he s half black and gay. 

Props, SC. 

Interracial faggotry is not my thing but I think it's very brave of you to admit that openly. lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 09:36:52 AM »
Props, SC. 

Interracial faggotry is not my thing but I think it's very brave of you to admit that openly. lol

;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2014, 09:37:06 AM »

come out of the closet you self loathing queer

maybe you'll feel better about yourself and you won't feel compelled to spend all day projecting your self hatred onto others

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 09:49:07 AM »
come out of the closet you self loathing queer

maybe you'll feel better about yourself and you won't feel compelled to spend all day projecting your self hatred onto others

LOL.   I like big tits and big ass on a chick - sorry not into dudes - go stalk someone else. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 10:02:30 AM »
LOL.   I like big tits and big ass on a chick - sorry not into dudes - go stalk someone else. 

you're the only straight guy on this board who talks non-stop about Obama being a twink, gay, bottom

It's f'ng hilarious how you're in so much denial you can't even see how much of a flaming queer you actually appear to everyone else

Twink please - every plan of O-Twink had taxes going up on those at 250k

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 10:06:32 AM »
you're the only straight guy on this board who talks non-stop about Obama being a twink, gay, bottom

It's f'ng hilarious how you're in so much denial you can't even see how much of a flaming queer you actually appear to everyone else

One has nothing to do w the other.  Obama is what he is.  Look up larry sinclaire

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 10:12:38 AM »
One has nothing to do w the other.  Obama is what he is.  Look up larry sinclaire

you literally have no idea how gay and desperate you appear

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2014, 10:21:20 AM »
you literally have no idea how gay and desperate you appear

I'm not available.  Stalk someone else.   ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2014, 10:24:07 AM »
I'm not available.  Stalk someone else.   ;)

We all know you've saving yourself for Obama

I'll make you a deal.  You stop acting like such a closet queen and I'll stop pointing it out.

I mean it's just a choice on your part so surely you can do that

It's not like you were born that way and can't help it

right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2014, 10:26:34 AM »
We all know you've saving yourself for Obama

I'll make you a deal.  You stop acting like such a closet queen and I'll stop pointing it out.

I mean it's just a choice on your part so surely you can do that

It's not like you were born that way and can't help it

right?

And stop sending me pm's to hook up.  That's some creepy shit right there.    ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2014, 10:38:17 AM »
And stop sending me pm's to hook up.  That's some creepy shit right there.    ;)

go ahead and post the PM's you imagine I've sent to you

you have my permission

You have sent me a PM while you were in the middle of your mental breakdown after Obama won a 2nd term in landslide

Of course I didn't respond back and have never sent you a PM

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2014, 10:54:17 AM »
go ahead and post the PM's you imagine I've sent to you

you have my permission

You have sent me a PM while you were in the middle of your mental breakdown after Obama won a 2nd term in landslide

Of course I didn't respond back and have never sent you a PM

:-*

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2014, 10:58:07 AM »

:-*

The kissy emoticon certainly helps support your claim of not being gay