Author Topic: Phil Heath's nose - it is big!  (Read 17422 times)

TheOne

• Getbig III
Re: Phil Heath's nose - it is big!
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2014, 08:11:47 PM »
Poor Phil, he gets worse looking every year in the name of bodybuilding.  30-40 units of
GH isn't helping his nose much either.  3 or 4 Olympias from now his nose will span the width of his ugly mug.  What a dipshit!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: phil heath nose
« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2014, 08:32:31 PM »

He was in a Lambo last year rolling around Las Vegas the week of the Olympia, HIS? i doubt he would drive it from Colorado to vegas, Had is Shipped to Vegas ??? , Did he Rent it for the day? weekend? Did his sponsors rent it for him   ??? ??? Was it rented by the Generation Iron Crew for the filming

This Pic Says its HIS

buffoonery.

majority of the homes in the upper price range in Arvada CO are around 800k... with a 30yr mort that's about $3800/month (there's some that are 1.5-2.4mil, I'm aware, I doubt phil lives in one, I could be wrong, but the $800k are still around 6000 sq ft)

sooooo... if his mortgage is 3800/month (could be more if he either didn't put down 20% or if he did a 15yr mort), why would anybody with any financial 'sense' spend an equal amount on car payments? (if he had both a rolls and a lambo his car payments would easily be 5k/month for 60 months).. that's utter foolishness, and I assume he has more than one or two cars (his 300k+ cars surely aren't his daily drivers, plus a car for his wife).

he's spending money to live like an NBA guy, but he's making AAA baseball income. that doesn't add up.. either he's portraying an image he really doesn't live, or he's completely foolish with his money. he's in a sport where your 'success is very short lived.. along with your income', yet he's pretending to be living in a rap-video.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2014, 12:03:03 AM »
A five page thread on Heaths nose. Only on Getbig folks.  ;D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2014, 12:27:24 AM »
Forgot no homo. Outed.

Shit!!!....but I crossed my fingers on one hand while I typed with the other!
Mr. AZ 2003

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2014, 12:33:25 AM »
buffoonery.

majority of the homes in the upper price range in Arvada CO are around 800k... with a 30yr mort that's about $3800/month (there's some that are 1.5-2.4mil, I'm aware, I doubt phil lives in one, I could be wrong, but the $800k are still around 6000 sq ft)

sooooo... if his mortgage is 3800/month (could be more if he either didn't put down 20% or if he did a 15yr mort), why would anybody with any financial 'sense' spend an equal amount on car payments? (if he had both a rolls and a lambo his car payments would easily be 5k/month for 60 months).. that's utter foolishness, and I assume he has more than one or two cars (his 300k+ cars surely aren't his daily drivers, plus a car for his wife).

he's spending money to live like an NBA guy, but he's making AAA baseball income. that doesn't add up.. either he's portraying an image he really doesn't live, or he's completely foolish with his money. he's in a sport where your 'success is very short lived.. along with your income', yet he's pretending to be living in a rap-video.
Relax, chances are very likely he rented a lime green Gallardo Spyder. Phil's color choices in cars don't go to that extreme. He has a dark blue Bentley Continental Super Sports, and the other cars are white.
This (Gallardo) was when he was in Vegas, I sincerely doubt he would drive a Gallardo Spyder from Colorado to Vegas.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2014, 02:23:30 AM »
Shit!!!....but I crossed my fingers one hand while I typed with the other!

Loll you're definitely off the hook now!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2014, 02:35:13 AM »
Relax, chances are very likely he rented a lime green Gallardo Spyder. Phil's color choices in cars don't go to that extreme. He has a dark blue Bentley Continental Super Sports, and the other cars are white.
This (Gallardo) was when he was in Vegas, I sincerely doubt he would drive a Gallardo Spyder from Colorado to Vegas.

well, I can see an S class CPO, and even an aston and an SUV or two, but the Bentley is a lil much given his income. (and the resale on the Bentley... and insurance... and maintence) not a wise thing on his part.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2014, 02:37:13 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2014, 02:51:14 AM »

I don't know why you just entertained the idea.  That's some loony bird shit that someone said, he'd drive it to Vegas with luxury rentals/leases similar to Southern California.  You can get those things and Bentley coupes for nothing.  

As far as Phil's actual cars, they all appear to be pre-owned, except for the Caddy, his first purchase.

Is he extending himself?  I'm going to guess and say, yes, since he seems to be trying to live up to the lifestyle of his nba buddy (i forgot the guy's name.)   

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Phil Heath: Muscular Christian
« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2014, 02:53:45 AM »
I am putting you down? oh the irony, you are judging so I am judging back. Dish it then be ready to take it, that is the way it works brother

I am a Christian, I buy gear over seas regularly, I inject daily, I go to Church and thank God for everything in life, My Family, My roofing company, My well being, everything.

What is the problem here?

In my province there is a law for spitting on the side walk, should I avoid that too?

It's a question that has been asked a million times.. especially back when Ronnie was doing "all that" ~ I didn't "judge" him then and I'm not judging now, and I did not resort to name calling or condescension.

Dude, you missed my point and I'm getting exhausted of everything that gets lost in translation from my keyboard to yours and everyone else's.

If you don't get what I'm saying, that's fine.

I too am a Christian and I sin daily. I'm not going to beat a dead horse by continuing to try to get my point across.

I don't know why it is that when the topic of Christianity comes along, so much heat comes along with it.

I guess it's guilt? Sin? Misunderstanding? Deception?

I'm not going to become your enemy over this. Now... THAT would be "irony"

Be cool man. I'm going to bed.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2014, 02:56:46 AM »
I don't know why you just entertained the idea.  That's some loony bird shit that someone said, he'd drive it to Vegas with luxury rentals/leases similar to Southern California.  You can get those things and Bentley coupes for nothing.  

As far as Phil's actual cars, they all appear to be pre-owned, except for the Caddy.  
I don't know either. Wouldn't make much sense to do that drive. And the car's paint would look effed after the drive. The Bentley is a 2010, I believe, and maybe holds some sort sentimental value (speculation, of course).
Seems more formed to his personality than a Gallardo.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2014, 03:03:04 AM »

It's a question that has been asked a million times.. especially back when Ronnie was doing "all that" ~ I didn't "judge" him then and I'm not judging now, and I did not resort to name calling or condescension.

Dude, you missed my point and I'm getting exhausted of everything that gets lost in translation from my keyboard to yours and everyone else's.

I too am a Christian and I sin daily. I'm not going to beat a dead horse by continuing to try to get my point across.

I don't know why it is that when the topic of Christianity comes along, so much heat comes along with it.

It could be all of those, or more likely, that it's like wayward children who want do what they want, when they want, and "Big Daddy" God is the only obstacle standing in their way and telling them "no"

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2014, 03:04:31 AM »
i think Phil is just bitter cause he couldn't make it in basketball

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2014, 03:06:49 AM »
That's fine, God loves you regardless whether you believe in him or not.

:D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2014, 12:20:44 PM »
Loll you're definitely off the hook now!

What a relief!
Mr. AZ 2003

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2014, 01:27:04 AM »

ahh my bad, did not know you were a Christian, probably why I got defensive but hey I can admit when I am wrong and I owe you an apology for being rude,  ;)

cheers brother