Author Topic: Fat dude of peace, (gets butted by bouncer, proceeds to fuk up door staff.video)  (Read 15435 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
If that guy had worked for Brad Wesley, not even Dalton could have saved the "Double Deuce".

;D

biff

• Getbig IV
Never ever fight a man who doesn't have a neck.

1000 times this...ever hit some no necked dude in the head? they dont get rocked so easy... stear clear

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
That's a PowerLifter, not a Fat dude of peace!!!

Yanin

• Getbig III
There are lot of fats out there the have lots of power and actual muscle under a misleading layer of fat overtop. Stocky>fat

thebrink

• Getbig V
86'd for life of peace

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
I didn't think his punches were text book punches BUT he put the power behind them just as well and really in boxing you are punching to hold your defence as well to one person, doesn't mean anything on the streets. Dude lifted, just a bit heavy but power and good conditioning to throw so many big shots

Just want to add his technique was a million times better than all the guys he was fighting they were atrocious

g.m

• Getbig II
true Aryan fighting god right there...and no N E G G E R screaming "worldstarrrrrr!!!" in the background?

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
I didn't think his punches were text book punches BUT he put the power behind them just as well and really in boxing you are punching to hold your defence as well to one person, doesn't mean anything on the streets. Dude lifted, just a bit heavy but power and good conditioning to throw so many big shots

Just want to add his technique was a million times better than all the guys he was fighting they were atrocious

That's the bottom line, Bro - you don't fuck with a lifter. Those twinks should be glad it wasn't a prime Coleman or Kazmaier - they'd probably all be dead.
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
That's the bottom line, Bro - you don't fuck with a lifter. Those twinks should be glad it wasn't a prime Coleman or Kazmaier - they'd probably all be dead.

Coleman? No lol. Hes a nice guy and not a bull. I'd say there were alot of pro wrestlers from the 80's and 90's that would easily wreck a crew of bouncers much like this guy did.

denarii

• Getbig V
the bouncers didnt group up. what kind of phaggot club is this. they werent mean bastards were they. no weapons lying around.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
This is even better. 8)

Watch this little kid. Watch this move. :o

FUCKING AWESOME!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Artie Lange straightening shit OUT.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
A big guy on the offensive like that can be hard to deal with but these bouncers  clearly have not had received even basic training on how to neutralize an aggressor. I did bouncer for a decade and our clubs brought in a lot of big guys who had no fighting/grappling/self defense skills. They would not know how to neutralize a guy much bigger than them. This big guy clearly has practiced punching before but form looks very beginner.

Not really sure what these bouncers were doing. U dont get paid to punch back. If I was in that situation I would have immediately taken him to the ground if I feel I can't restraint him standing up.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
The problem is that bouncers are taught to intimidate.

The problem begins when the target is not intimidated.

Most bouncers can't fight for shit.

Waller

• Getbig IV
The problem is that bouncers are taught to intimidate.

The problem begins when the target is not intimidated.

Most bouncers can't fight for shit.

Haha over in the Uk (don't know where you are) you couldn't be more wrong. They actually try to teach you now to step back with palms facing out shouting STOP if someone is aggressive..... if they approach you're supposed to go onto your cage (cover up), crouch down and wait for assistance.

It's basically a good course on how to get the shit kicked out of you

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Haha over in the Uk (don't know where you are) you couldn't be more wrong. They actually try to teach you now to step back with palms facing out shouting STOP if someone is aggressive..... if they approach you're supposed to go onto your cage (cover up), crouch down and wait for assistance.

And what's the assistance gonna do once thy get there? scream : stop and lay down?

Waller

• Getbig IV
I think the idea is to huddle and hope? Fuck knows

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Coleman? No lol. Hes a nice guy and not a bull. I'd say there were alot of pro wrestlers from the 80's and 90's that would easily wreck a crew of bouncers much like this guy did.

I agree about the wrestlers being tough. The legendary many times world champ Ric Flair would have laid them all out with backhand chops, low blows, and broken several legs with figure four leglocks. And if he'd needed any help, the Four Horsemen led by the genius JJ Dillion were always right there at the club with him.

As for Coleman, the guy benched 600 and squatted and pulled 800-900 pounds. He would have cleaned house!
A

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Fighting a guy who's bigger and stronger than you is more times than not, a very bad idea. :D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
This is even better. 8)

Watch this little kid. Watch this move. :o

FUCKING AWESOME!

Every kid's (and adult male's) dream. Secretly learn a fighting skill, get picked on, unleash hell.

bigmc

• Getbig V

you could look at it like that

or you could maybe think that effective communication is the greatest tool in a bouncers arsenal

also with cctv every where banging someone out tends to end in tears

once somone is outside the venue get the coppers involved thats what they are there for
T

the trainer

The thing about bouncers is they just try to intimidate you with size, when I go out to clubs and they see that I am just as big and intimidating as they are they are normally very polite.

bigmc

• Getbig V
The thing about bouncers is they just try to intimidate you with size, when I go out to clubs and they see that I am just as big and intimidating as they are they are normally very polite.

post a pic
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
you could look at it like that

or you could maybe think that effective communication is the greatest tool in a bouncers arsenal

also with cctv every where banging someone out tends to end in tears

once somone is outside the venue get the coppers involved thats what they are there for

I don't dispute that. But when someone is coked off their face, drunk, irrational and disrespectful there are times when a different sort of communication is required. It's very hard to rationalise with someone off their nut who can't listen to calm english.

They even teach that if hit you shouldn't hit back because that'll be retaliation.  When the truth is fighting back is self defense, if someone swings once it stands to reason they'll do it again. They've already shown intent on harming you.

And they teach 4 doormen to 1 punter evictions. Which is also stupid. The whole course that is paid for (along with the licence) is there to protect the people playing up. Not the bouncers

the trainer

post a pic

I dont have it because its pretty obvious from all my knowledge and experience that I am not some geeky basement dweller.