Author Topic: Billboardswarning cops to choose 'silver over lead' appear in Texas.  (Read 3970 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2637789/Threatening-cartel-billboards-warning-police-choose-silver-lead-come-complete-hanging-mannequins-appearing-Texas.html

This is what you get when you allow 3rd world animals into your country unabated. Crossing our borders should result in getting shot....instead you get a sandwich and a place to live.

Two frightening incidents of vandalism in El Paso near the Mexican border in Texas have been interpreted as warnings from drug cartels.

In both instances, a mannequin wearing a suit and tie was tied to a billboard with a noose and messages were scrawled over the placards.

Local station KHOU reports that one of the signs reads 'Plata o Plombo' which translates to 'silver or lead', a threat used commonly against police officers effectively warning that if they do not accept the cartel's bribes then they will be shot.

L

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
We're lucky they're sharing their rich Mexican culture with us.

Our culture (the one that built Texas) is obviously lacking.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sickening.  The Repubs in power, and those who vote for them, are the ONLY things standing in the way of this happening here.

Getbiggers that claim to be not liberal, you CANNOT support amnesty.  In doing so, YOU are a liberal.   YOU are endorsing this kind of behavior.  It's not inevitable, it's really not. 

Jeb supports amnesty, calls it an act of love-
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Jeb-Bush-immigration-amnesty-Republican/2014/04/11/id/565010/

Rand is on board now too, taking major heat for it-
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/04/25/Rand-Paul-Amnesty-Legislation-Could-Pass-This-Year

Christie supports it, newsmax blasts him for it -
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/06/30/chris-christie-clarifies-on-amnesty-illegals-need-to-go-to-the-back-of-the-line/

Pawlenty supports amnesty AND min wage increase-
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/01/Tim-Pawlenty-GOP-Should-Support-Reasonable-Minimum-Wage-Increase-Amnesty

Romney - supports amnesty, on video lol -
&feature=related

Rubio - YES I support Amnesty, and here's why -
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/ugh-marco-rubio-still-supports-senate-amnesty-plan-video/

Ted Cruz?  He ain't having that bullshit.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sickening.  The Repubs in power, and those who vote for them, are the ONLY things standing in the way of this happening here.

Who has the power over that border? State or Federal?

Your lord and personal savior Barack Obama will issue an executive order to prevent ICE and any police authority from arresting and then deporting any future democrat party voter.

Why do people claim that Barack has deported more immigrants than any president? It is a lie because they changed the definition of what a "deportation" is. Now, a deportation is stopping them at the border and sending them back. But if they make it to USA and they have spent some time here, those criminals are NOT BEING SENT BACK. True deportation is to find those illegals who have established themselves here and kicking them out.

I personally know of 2 cases where young kids were found by border patrol. Do you know what happened? They didn't get sent back. They were turned over to their illegal immigrant parents who have been here for years. Law enforcement know those parents are here illegally and they have done nothing. The joke in the white house is choosing not to enforce the immigration laws, he is handcuffing the efforts of law enforcement, while at the same time implying that he has the power to issue an executive order that basically establishes an open border policy.

The repubes that go along with that mantra are despicable, but let us not forget the biggest traitor of them all. The supposed "president" who is supposed to enforce all laws, not just the ones that benefits his world view or political party.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Since Texas is a republican state, the democrats that control the federal government will not lift a finger to keep it from being overrun by illegals or torn apart by a drug epidemic or drug war. They want to see it destroyed one way or the other.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Since Texas is a republican state, the democrats that control the federal government will not lift a finger to keep it from being overrun by illegals or torn apart by a drug epidemic or drug war. They want to see it destroyed one way or the other.

"Destroyed one way or the other"?  If you're serious (and not just doing a little SC-level trolling), you need to get a grip.  You're sounding unbalanced, mang.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
At this time it's unclear whether the threat was to cops or politicians. The assumption is that it is a threat to cops because you don't need to threaten a politician to take money..

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
At this time it's unclear whether the threat was to cops or politicians. The assumption is that it is a threat to cops because you don't need to threaten a politician to take money..

Cops are just as corrupt as politicians, though.

Only save, there, is that a cop is always looking for a "big bust" to make himself seem like a "good cop". So that weighs into it, too.

But when a cop is drawn into a corrupt structure, VERY RARELY do they show themselves to be a good cop. Instead, they fall right into the corruption without missing a beat, as though it's the most natural thing in the world.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Only save, there, is that a cop is always looking for a "big bust" to make himself seem like a "good cop". So that weighs into it, too.

But when a cop is drawn into a corrupt structure, VERY RARELY do they show themselves to be a good cop. Instead, they fall right into the corruption without missing a beat, as though it's the most natural thing in the world.

Yeah I probably disagree with most of that  :)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Yeah I probably disagree with most of that  :)

I know you do, 007.

BTW: a little OT, but what are your comments about the lack of serious consequences in the Dorner-search shooting (against those that attempted to kill the occupants of that delivery truck)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I know you do, 007.

BTW: a little OT, but what are your comments about the lack of serious consequences in the Dorner-search shooting (against those that attempted to kill the occupants of that delivery truck)

I think I commented on the thread at the time. I'd have to go back and check. 

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV

Telling an actual cop exactly how his profession functions from one's basement of peace.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Telling an actual cop exactly how their profession functions from one's basement of peace.

;)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
I think I commented on the thread at the time. I'd have to go back and check. 

I'm referring to the results, 007, not the shooting.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'm referring to the results, 007, not the shooting.

what were the results Jack?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
what were the results Jack?

Are you unaware of the results, 007? (That's quite a surprise, as you're a cop, and it seems you'd be familiar with it)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Telling an actual cop exactly how his profession functions from one's basement of peace.

Still not recovered, bottommachine? Perhaps you might try a different approach next time.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V

I'd actually forgotten about this little nugget:

(FOX 11/CNS) - A Torrance police officer who opened fire on a pickup truck during the manhunt for former Los Angeles police Officer Christopher Dorner was justified in his actions and will not face any criminal charges, the District Attorney's Office announced today.

Prosecutors concluded that Officer Brian McGee "did not commit any criminal misconduct" on Feb. 7 of last year when he rammed David Perdue's truck with a patrol car, then fired three shots through the driver's side window.

According to a charge evaluation worksheet prepared by Deputy District Attorney Geoffrey Rendon, McGee acted reasonably in light of the ongoing search for Dorner, who had killed two people at that point and went on to kill two others -- a Riverside police officer and San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy.

"McGee's actions are analyzed based on the totality of circumstances, which include McGee's knowledge of Dorner's previous threats and actions in the days and hours preceding these events, which gave rise to an atmosphere of fear and extreme anticipation," Rendon wrote. "Those circumstances created a situation in which a reasonable mistake of fact, namely that Dorner was driving the truck, nearly resulted in a horrific tragedy.

"Nonetheless, given the circumstances, as detailed above, we conclude that Officer McGee was justified in using force to stop the vehicle and in discharging his firearm. Therefore, prosecution in this matter is declined and this office will take no further action."

Perdue has filed a federal lawsuit against the city and the officers over the shooting.Although he was not struck by gunfire, he contends in his lawsuit that he suffered a concussion when his truck's airbag opened and that he has lingering physical and emotional problems.

"He now moves slowly and unsteadily," his lawsuit states. "His speech is altered. He has problems with his memory. He has nightmares."

Dorner, whose rampage was sparked by his dismissal from the LAPD, was found dead in the burned out remains of a Big Bear cabin after a shootout with law enforcement on Feb. 12. His death culminated a nearly week-long manhunt.

From FOX news L.A.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
God bless us.

"...extreme anticipation" as an excuse.

Seriously. Cannot make these things up, no matter how warped you are.

falco

• Getbig V
If this are serious threats the army should be called and destroy them, middle east style.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I say thanks everyday because my daughter, son-in-law and grandson no longer live in El Paso, TX.  That town is a hell hole. It is great having them back home in Oregon.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Are you unaware of the results, 007? (That's quite a surprise, as you're a cop, and it seems you'd be familiar with it)

What I know is the Chief found the officers in violation of policy. I'm unclear on the actual results of that. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

This is literally true

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Juarez, which shares miles of border with el paso, tx, has been the single most violent city in the western hemisphere over the last decade. The people there live in perpetual fear-the cartels completely run free and control the city. The atrocities and horror inflicted upon the civilians there, especially the women, is probably more sadistic than even the taliban. Bullets routinely hit buildings in downtown el paso and have even hit the UT-El Paso campus.

We need to stop worrying about the borders of nations all over the world, and turn our attention to the enemy at our own doorstep. But of course, obama doesnt give a shit about that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
We need to stop worrying about the borders of nations all over the world, and turn our attention to the enemy at our own doorstep. But of course, obama doesnt give a shit about that.

almost nobody gives a shit about it.  BOTH parties are now on the "let's just open up the borders" bandwagon because they think it'll get them votes.