Author Topic: Sloots are gonna sloot  (Read 6678 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: Sloots are gonna sloot
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2014, 08:40:51 AM »
Fuck that bitch!!!

go out, and bang everything that moves! Take pics of random whores blowing you and send them to her

Little man, you couldn't score in a whorehouse you horrible looking darkie

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2014, 08:43:45 AM »
It's not his story. Army of one finds stories on reddit/bb.com, etc and pastes them here for us

true dat

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1248176533#post1248176533

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2014, 02:46:50 PM »
It's not his story. Army of one finds stories on reddit/bb.com, etc and pastes them here for us
Army is like our Shepard. Heralding in the beta-ness from all over the net for out pleasure

One of the best

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2014, 12:04:33 PM »
I was with my ex for just under 4 years. We got married in September, everything seemed to be going well. We were just about ot buy a condo/a car, and lots of talk fo kids. On March she out of the blue got distant, then a week later asked em to move out and she wanted a divorce. It was horrible for me i broke down that night called my mom i had no clue what to do. I called her mom to see what i should do etc. The Ex flipped her **** at that, but come on a divorce is serious any sane man would do anything to save a marriage they loved. I was sleeping on a friends couch after it happened. I could barely sleep or eat and always quiet at work. I later found out that the same friend who's couch i was sleeping on was sleeping with my wife while i was on his couch.

She did not seem to care when i was in tears that night, she did not seem to care when i was moving. Hell, the only emotional reaction i got out of her from the separation was when i told her mom. I have no clue what she is doing i imagine still seeing my old friend (have not seen him since before i left his couch, training muay thai for 2 years afraid i would end up in jail). All of our friends disowned him and he is completely alone. In fact when i confronted her about it he left the city for 3 days. I went to my old place to get all my stuff i found his hat, her birth control pills,the wine from our wedding opened. She also had a secret facebook account that i found out she had after the fact.

I have been hooking up with randoms and everything but i still feel brutal about it.The randoms arent even the same. I jsut dont have the same feel to it. I guess its because the separation was so recently? Divorce will hopefully be finalized in November. I hate her i really do but i have no clue what would happen if she came back to me to apologize etc.

You should write novels friend, it will be best sellers.