Author Topic: shit cultures that think theyre the shit  (Read 13093 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
shit cultures that think theyre the shit
« on: May 23, 2014, 08:23:12 PM »
too many to name

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: shit cultures that think theyre the shit
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 08:23:47 PM »
What does Brazil have to do with this though?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 08:25:40 PM »
What does Brazil have to do with this though?
1. Brazilians have no consideration for people outside their immediate circle, and are often just plain rude. For example, a neighbor who plays loud music all night; and even if you ask him politely to turn the volume down, he tells you to f**k off. And basic politeness? A simple “excuse me” when someone almost knocks you over on the street? Forget it.

2. Brazilians are aggressive and opportunistic, and usually at someone else’s expense. It’s like a “survival instinct” in high gear, all the time. The best example is driving. If they see a way to pass you, they will, even if it means almost killing you, and even if they’re not in a hurry. So why do they do it? It’s just because they can, because they see the opportunity. They feel like they always need to take whatever they can, whenever they can, regardless of who is harmed as a result.

3. Brazilians have no respect for their environment. They dump big loads of trash anywhere and everywhere, and the littering is unbelievable. The streets are really dirty. The natural resources, abundant as they are, are being squandered at an amazing rate.

4. Brazilians tolerate an amazing amount of corruption in both business and government. While all governments have corrupt officials, it’s more obvious and rampant in Brazil than most countries, and yet the population keeps re-electing these people.

5. Brazilian women are overly obsessed with their bodies and very critical of (and competitive with) each other.

6. Brazilians, especially men, are highly prone to extramarital affairs. Unless the man never leaves the house, odds are he has a mistress.

7. Brazilians are very expressive of their negative opinions of others, with complete disregard about possibly hurting someone’s feelings.

8. Brazilians who perform services (i.e. repairpersons, gardners, etc.) are almost always unreliable, incompetent, lazy and always late.

9. Brazilians have a very prominent classe system. The rich have a sense of entitlement that is beyond a caricature. They think the rules do not apply to them, that they are above the system, and are very arrogant and inconsiderate, especially with each other. The poor, meanwhile, are paid so little that they never have an opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty and therefore often turn to crime or simply become lazy and indignant regarding their jobs because they see no hope for the future and no point in trying to do a good job.

10. Brazilians constantly interrupt and talk over each other. Trying to have a conversation is like a competition to be heard, a shouting match.

11. Brazilian police are essentially non-existent when it comes to enforcing laws to protect the population, such as enforcing traffic laws, finding and arresting thieves, etc. Laws exist, but no one enforces them, the judicial system is a joke and there is usually no recourse for the citizen who is robbed, cheated or otherwise harmed. People live in fear and build walls around their houses or pay high fees to live in gated communities.

12. Brazilians make everything inconvenient and difficult. Nothing is streamlined or designed with the customer’s convenience in mind, and Brazilians have a high tolerance for astounding levels of unnecessary and redundant bureaucracy.

13. Brazilians tolerate such high taxes and import duties that make everything, especially home products, electronics and cars, unbelievably expensive. And for business owners, following the rules and paying all your taxes makes it almost impossible to be profitable. As a result, corruption and bribes in business and government are commonplace. The bureaucracy, laws and high taxes exist to provide the opportunity for the corrupt to facilitate “working around” the system. Meanwhile the consumer is forced to bear an extraordinarily high cost of living, which exacerbates the difficulties of the poor.

14. It’s hot as hell 9 months out of the year, and central heating/cooling doesn’t exist here because the houses are not constructed to be airtight or insulated or include air ducts. So you either suffer for 9 months or confine yourself to a small room with a wall a/c unit. And in the 3 months where it actually gets “cold,” you freeze at night.

15. The food may be fresher, less processed and generally healthier than American or European food, but it is very bland, repetitive and very inconvenient. Processed, frozen or ready-made foods in the supermarket are few, expensive and generally terrible. Most foods are made from scratch and if you can’t afford a maid to do it for you, you’ll spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Restaurants abound but there are few convenient options, as Brazilians favor sit-down meals and there are almost no drive-thrus except crappy fast food.

16. Brazilians are super social and rarely spend any time alone, especially meals and weekends. This is not necessarily a bad quality but personally I hate it because I enjoy my space and privacy, but the cultural expectation is that you will attend (or worse, invite) friends and family to every single meal and you are criticized for not behaving “normally” if you choose to be alone.

17. Brazilians stay very close, emotionally and geographically, to their families of origin their whole lives. Like #16, this is not necessarily a bad quality but personally I hate it because it makes me uncomfortable and affects my marriage. Brazilian adults never “cut the cord” emotionally and their family of origin (especially their mothers) continue to be involved in their daily lives, problems, decisions, activities, etc. As you can imagine, this is extra difficult for a spouse from another culture where we generally live in nuclear families and have a different dynamic with our families of origin.

18. Electricity and internet service are completely unreliable.

19. Water safety is questionable. Brazilians drink it without dying, sure, but based on the total lack of enforcement of other laws and abundance of corruption, I don’t trust the government that says it’s totally safe and won’t hurt you in the long term.

20. And finally, Brazilians only have 1 kind of beer (a watery pilsner) and it really sucks, and of course, imported beers are expensive.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 08:26:25 PM »
Irish (except for Lustral for cocks of course)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 08:26:35 PM »
Every culture except that of ancient Greece, pre 1959 America, and pre 1900 Great Britain is worthless shit.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 08:28:57 PM »
Irish (except for Lustral of course)
explain

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 08:30:54 PM »
explain

Obnoxious drunks that think they can fight, despite getting defeated via potato famine.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 08:34:25 PM »
east europe baltic, slavic whatever only their smugness is matched by their BO

that could also apply to white trash america

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 08:44:04 PM »
east europe baltic, slavic whatever only their smugness is matched by their BO

that could also apply to white trash america

A lot of the things you said regarding Brazilians could apply to Balkans people.

Especially the opportunism at others' expense.

Are you Brazilian or married to one?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 08:45:05 PM »
A lot of the things you said regarding Brazilians could apply to Balkans people.

Especially the opportunism at others' expense.

Are you Brazilian or married to one?
i used to bang a girl from recife

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 09:05:33 PM »
the chinese

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 09:18:31 PM »
1. Brazilians have no consideration for people outside their immediate circle, and are often just plain rude. For example, a neighbor who plays loud music all night; and even if you ask him politely to turn the volume down, he tells you to f**k off. And basic politeness? A simple “excuse me” when someone almost knocks you over on the street? Forget it.

2. Brazilians are aggressive and opportunistic, and usually at someone else’s expense. It’s like a “survival instinct” in high gear, all the time. The best example is driving. If they see a way to pass you, they will, even if it means almost killing you, and even if they’re not in a hurry. So why do they do it? It’s just because they can, because they see the opportunity. They feel like they always need to take whatever they can, whenever they can, regardless of who is harmed as a result.

3. Brazilians have no respect for their environment. They dump big loads of trash anywhere and everywhere, and the littering is unbelievable. The streets are really dirty. The natural resources, abundant as they are, are being squandered at an amazing rate.

4. Brazilians tolerate an amazing amount of corruption in both business and government. While all governments have corrupt officials, it’s more obvious and rampant in Brazil than most countries, and yet the population keeps re-electing these people.

5. Brazilian women are overly obsessed with their bodies and very critical of (and competitive with) each other.

6. Brazilians, especially men, are highly prone to extramarital affairs. Unless the man never leaves the house, odds are he has a mistress.

7. Brazilians are very expressive of their negative opinions of others, with complete disregard about possibly hurting someone’s feelings.

8. Brazilians who perform services (i.e. repairpersons, gardners, etc.) are almost always unreliable, incompetent, lazy and always late.

9. Brazilians have a very prominent classe system. The rich have a sense of entitlement that is beyond a caricature. They think the rules do not apply to them, that they are above the system, and are very arrogant and inconsiderate, especially with each other. The poor, meanwhile, are paid so little that they never have an opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty and therefore often turn to crime or simply become lazy and indignant regarding their jobs because they see no hope for the future and no point in trying to do a good job.

10. Brazilians constantly interrupt and talk over each other. Trying to have a conversation is like a competition to be heard, a shouting match.

11. Brazilian police are essentially non-existent when it comes to enforcing laws to protect the population, such as enforcing traffic laws, finding and arresting thieves, etc. Laws exist, but no one enforces them, the judicial system is a joke and there is usually no recourse for the citizen who is robbed, cheated or otherwise harmed. People live in fear and build walls around their houses or pay high fees to live in gated communities.

12. Brazilians make everything inconvenient and difficult. Nothing is streamlined or designed with the customer’s convenience in mind, and Brazilians have a high tolerance for astounding levels of unnecessary and redundant bureaucracy.

13. Brazilians tolerate such high taxes and import duties that make everything, especially home products, electronics and cars, unbelievably expensive. And for business owners, following the rules and paying all your taxes makes it almost impossible to be profitable. As a result, corruption and bribes in business and government are commonplace. The bureaucracy, laws and high taxes exist to provide the opportunity for the corrupt to facilitate “working around” the system. Meanwhile the consumer is forced to bear an extraordinarily high cost of living, which exacerbates the difficulties of the poor.

14. It’s hot as hell 9 months out of the year, and central heating/cooling doesn’t exist here because the houses are not constructed to be airtight or insulated or include air ducts. So you either suffer for 9 months or confine yourself to a small room with a wall a/c unit. And in the 3 months where it actually gets “cold,” you freeze at night.

15. The food may be fresher, less processed and generally healthier than American or European food, but it is very bland, repetitive and very inconvenient. Processed, frozen or ready-made foods in the supermarket are few, expensive and generally terrible. Most foods are made from scratch and if you can’t afford a maid to do it for you, you’ll spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Restaurants abound but there are few convenient options, as Brazilians favor sit-down meals and there are almost no drive-thrus except crappy fast food.

16. Brazilians are super social and rarely spend any time alone, especially meals and weekends. This is not necessarily a bad quality but personally I hate it because I enjoy my space and privacy, but the cultural expectation is that you will attend (or worse, invite) friends and family to every single meal and you are criticized for not behaving “normally” if you choose to be alone.

17. Brazilians stay very close, emotionally and geographically, to their families of origin their whole lives. Like #16, this is not necessarily a bad quality but personally I hate it because it makes me uncomfortable and affects my marriage. Brazilian adults never “cut the cord” emotionally and their family of origin (especially their mothers) continue to be involved in their daily lives, problems, decisions, activities, etc. As you can imagine, this is extra difficult for a spouse from another culture where we generally live in nuclear families and have a different dynamic with our families of origin.

19. Water safety is questionable. Brazilians drink it without dying, sure, but based on the total lack of enforcement of other laws and abundance of corruption, I don’t trust the government that says it’s totally safe and won’t hurt you in the long term.

20. And finally, Brazilians only have 1 kind of beer (a watery pilsner) and it really sucks, and of course, imported beers are expensive.
this plus those fucked up repugnant synthol semi-men.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 10:48:34 PM »
Armenians  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 10:49:37 PM »
Urban "culture"...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2014, 12:15:28 AM »
I always laugh at these threads. What is an American? Before 1776, everyone was either a British immigrant or from somewhere else.

How did America get it's name?

America is named after Amerigo Vespucci, the Italian explorer who set forth the then revolutionary concept that the lands that Christopher Columbus sailed to in 1492 were part of a separate continent.

America is the land of opportunity, however America has no identity. You can support/fight for it's democratic ideals, but there are no bloodline ties to this country. Everyone (minus the Native Americans) came from somewhere else.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2014, 12:54:36 AM »
I always laugh at these threads. What is an American? Before 1776, everyone was either a British immigrant or from somewhere else.

America is named after Amerigo Vespucci, the Italian explorer who set forth the then revolutionary concept that the lands that Christopher Columbus sailed to in 1492 were part of a separate continent.

America is the land of opportunity, however America has no identity. You can support/fight for it's democratic ideals, but there are no bloodline ties to this country. Everyone (minus the Native Americans) came from somewhere else.

On a long enough timeline every nations people came from another place.

I bleed red white and blue. You buttfucking fag

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2014, 12:55:33 AM »

great post. I hate those fucks.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2014, 01:00:49 AM »

America 250+ years. Every other place, 1,000's of years. Most places still have people with 100% pure ancestry. America equals a Hot Pocket.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2014, 01:06:11 AM »

Excellent post, he's a fucking moron.

American culture is an offshoot of various European cultures. This country was built by White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, they created our culture and identity.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2014, 01:10:53 AM »
America 250+ years. Every other place, 1,000's of years. Most places still have people with 100% pure ancestry. America equals a Hot Pocket.

A significant portion of Americans actually still have the same mix of European ancestry as their ancestors.

You don't have to rewrite history just because your mother fucks half breeds...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2014, 01:11:34 AM »

Of course it has an identity, or had one, anyway. Not ethnicity, but values and ideals, folks used to share that to a degree. Assimilation wasn't a bad word back then; in fact, immigrants wanted to Americanize themselves. That shit is dead now; we practically encourage non-assimilation with today's take on multiculturalism.

Bottom line, you can't compare OG (mostly) European immigrants to the current influx. Those cats simply wanted the opportunity to succeed, these fucks feel entitled, with little interest in American ideals or tradition. And we're more than happy to oblige. This certainly won't end well, but hopefully we'll be dead before the real fun starts.

Glass half-full guy, you know, it's just my way.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2014, 01:11:55 AM »
Excellent post, he's a fucking moron.

American culture is an offshoot of various European cultures. American identity is White Anglo Saxon.
Exactly. Not to mention hispanic, Asian, African American etc.....

They call America the melting pot for a reason. I love America, but let's not get all uppity over 200+ years of the gene pool. America is a blip on the radar.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2014, 01:16:47 AM »

To a very limited extent, ideally and historically their individual cultures are Americanized and they become a part of our greater WASP culture.

I don't want to live in a balkanized version of the country my grandparents built.

If you enjoy African culture, go to Africa and live like a fucking African.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2014, 01:18:37 AM »

They call America the melting pot for a reason. I love America, but let's not get all uppity over 200+ years of the gene pool. America is a blip on the radar.

It was a melting pot, but not anymore. Melting suggests many becoming one. We don't encourage that anymore.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2014, 01:21:18 AM »
To a very limited extent, ideally and historically their individual cultures are Americanized and they become a part of our greater WASP culture.
Really? If you go to Greece you see 99% Greeks. If you go to Italy you see 99% Italians.

If you go to Russia you see 99% Russians.  If you go to China you see Asians.

You go to America, you see a mixture of everything.

All Americans should have pride in country, but let's not kid ourselves.