Author Topic: shit cultures that think theyre the shit  (Read 13004 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: shit cultures that think theyre the shit
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2014, 01:24:32 AM »
Really? If you go to Greece you see 99% Greeks. If you go to Italy you see 99% Italians.

If you go to Russia you see 99% Russians.  If you go to China you see Asians.

You go to America, you see a mixture of everything.

All Americans should have pride in country, but let's not kid ourselves.

You might see a mixture in places like NYC or other urban centers, it's the same way everywhere in the world. Whites are completely out numbered in London, England for instance. By in large though, America has a very similar culture and identity as countries like Canada, Australia, and the UK.

Do you really think it would be possible for a country without a cultural identity to become a world power, let alone survive for 237 years?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2014, 01:38:12 AM »
You might see a mixture in places like NYC or other urban centers, it's the same way everywhere in the world. Whites are completely out numbered in London, England for instance. By in large though, America has a very similar culture and identity as countries like Canada, Australia, and the UK.

Do you really think it would be possible for a country with no cultural identity to become a world power, let alone survive for 237 years?
Are you serious? We are infants when it comes to world power. We only survive due to technology and military might.

I just have a problem when it comes to American heritage claims. Give me a break.

I can trace my American heritage back to the 1600's. Does that make me more of an American than Pablo who was born in 1991?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2014, 01:47:22 AM »
Are you serious? We are infants when it comes to world power. We only survive due to technology and military might.

I just have a problem when it comes to American heritage claims. Give me a break.

I can trace my American heritage back to the 1600's. Does that make me more of an American than Pablo who was born in 1991?

So much bullshit and garbage I wouldn't even know where to start... are you drunk?

The fact that we might be fairly new on the scene is completely irrelevant, what's your point?

Our unique American culture is actually the dominant culture world-wide because Hollywood has exported it globally for the past hundred years. It's an undeniable fact, ask all the foreigners on this board who clearly relate closer to Americans culturally than they do their own grand parents.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2014, 01:51:47 AM »
So much bullshit and garbage I wouldn't even know where to start... are you drunk?

The fact that we might be fairly new on the scene is completely irrelevant, what's your point?

Our unique American culture is actually the dominant culture world-wide because Hollywood has exported it globally for the past hundred years.

It's an undeniable fact.

Which is what exactly? A mixture of races who happened to be born in America (named by an Italian) We are the dominant culture because we represent every culture.

America has no identity. It is just the big brother of the world.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2014, 01:55:25 AM »
Really? If you go to Greece you see 99% Greeks. If you go to Italy you see 99% Italians.

If you go to Russia you see 99% Russians.  If you go to China you see Asians.

You go to America, you see a mixture of everything.

All Americans should have pride in country, but let's not kid ourselves.

Yeah, that'd be kinda nice. Saw it a bit immediately after 9/11, when the local Mexicans started flying tiny stars and bars flags on antennas, added to the red, white, and green stickers already in place. Strangest thing. First time they didn't seem like they hated Whitey. Didn't last, though. None of that shit anymore. We're the bad guys again.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2014, 01:57:19 AM »
Yeah, that'd be kinda nice. Saw it a bit immediately after 9/11, when the local Mexicans started flying tiny stars and bars flags on antennas, added to the red, white, and green stickers already in place. Strangest thing. First time they didn't seem like they hated Whitey. Didn't last, though. None of that shit anymore. We're the bad guys again.
America is modern day Rome. It will also have the same fate.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2014, 02:00:37 AM »

Yes it does.  But we wish you would leave anyway.  You are a bottom.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2014, 02:08:08 AM »
Which is what exactly? A mixture of races who happened to be born in America (named by an Italian) We are the dominant culture because we represent every culture.

America has no identity. It is just the big brother of the world.

You're arguing that the United States doesn't have a cultural identity because of our age and cultural diversity. In that case, explain younger countries like Canada and Mexico that are even more culturally diverse. Surely you wouldn't argue that Canada and Mexico don't have unique cultural identities?

Hope this helps:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/18/the-most-and-least-culturally-diverse-countries-in-the-world/

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2014, 02:18:31 AM »
America is modern day Rome. It will also have the same fate.

Couldn't agree more.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2014, 02:21:11 AM »
Couldn't agree more.

If we don't demand assimilation and continue down the path of mass immigration, if we allow the Balkanization of America to continue. Shizzo's vision for the United States.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2014, 02:34:48 AM »
If we don't demand assimilation and continue down the path of mass immigration, if we allow the Balkanization of America to continue. Shizzo's vision for the United States.
so basicaly a country formed of imigrants (who wipe out almost all natives) its against mass imigration because that would lead to destruction- u see the dumbness in your post, dont u?

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2014, 02:37:29 AM »

Our unique American culture is actually the dominant culture world-wide because Hollywood has exported it globally for the past hundred years. It's an undeniable fact, ask all the foreigners on this board who clearly relate closer to Americans culturally than they do their own grand parents.

? wtf ? 50 years ago u had different batthrooms for black people and u are a dominant culture for hunderds of years?:))  I always heard that americans are just encouraged drones, but u really convinced me of that

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2014, 02:37:50 AM »
so basicaly a country formed of imigrants (who wipe out almost all natives) its against mass imigration because that would lead to destruction- u see the dumbness in your post, dont u?

We have every right to maintain and defend our culture and way of life.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2014, 02:40:20 AM »
? wtf ? 50 years ago u had different batthrooms for black people and u are a dominant culture for hunderds of years?:))  I always heard that americans are just encouraged drones, but u really convinced me of that

The fact that an African like yourself routinely posts on an American forum, dominated by Americans, that covers an American sport born out of uniquely American culture proves I'm right.  8)

You don't see any Americans joining a shitty African forum about Ugandan Sailors do you?... hahaha!!

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2014, 02:43:59 AM »
We have every right to maintain and defend our culture and way of life.
why do u have that right and,, the native americans didnt have it?

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2014, 02:45:24 AM »
The fact that an African like yourself routinely posts on an American forum, dominated by Americans, that covers an American sport born out of uniquely American culture proves I'm right.  8)
i have 600 post in 8 years.. i couldnt call that routinely.. not that u have the property of terms but u live in a big lie. western europe its light years ahead of amuuricana

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2014, 02:47:57 AM »
If we don't demand assimilation and continue down the path of mass immigration.

How does that work when Hispanics will soon be the majority, and Conservatives, the only ones who seem to give a shit about such things, can't get elected? Seems lots of folks are unhappy with both parties, as they should be, but there is really no viable alternative.

Repubs are losing more and more ground with moderates and independents because they can't lighten up on social issues, which is what the majority wants. Conversely, if they do, they risk losing support of the Southern Bible Belt, who appear to be calling the shots. What do we do here?

And show me a single Democrat that isn't an environmental Nazi, doesn't want to Europeanize, supports business and less regulation, wants to lower taxes and control the border, etc. What do we do here?

I don't see the light, Rog. What's the good news?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2014, 02:50:12 AM »

The greater civilization prevailed, the natural order of things.  :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2014, 02:52:02 AM »
How does that work when Hispanics will soon be the majority, and Conservatives, the only ones who seem to give a shit about such things, can't get elected? Seems lots of folks are unhappy with both parties, as they should be, but there is really no viable alternative.

Repubs are losing more and more ground with moderates and independents because they can't lighten up on social issues, which is what the majority wants. Conversely, if they do, they risk losing support of the Southern Bible Belt, who appear to be calling the shots. What do we do here?

And show me a single Democrat that isn't an environmental Nazi, doesn't want to Europeanize, supports business and less regulation, wants to lower taxes and control the border, etc. What do we do here?

I don't see the light, Rog. What's the good news?

Scary, good points. I don't know... :-X

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2014, 02:53:01 AM »
The greater civilization killers prevailed, the natural order of things.  :-\

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2014, 02:54:03 AM »
The greater civilization prevailed, the natural order of things.  :-\

so when "balkanizations"will prevail, would that mean that its ok, its the natural order of things, aint that so?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2014, 02:57:49 AM »
so when "balkanizations"will prevail, would that mean that its ok, its the natural order of things, aint that so?

It wouldn't be okay with me obviously, but yes... If we allow that to happen.

We still have the ability to prevent such a future, we probably deserve our fate if we allow it to happen. We could go the way of South Africa.  :-\

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2014, 02:58:24 AM »

We're seriously discussing whether we have the right to sovereignty and culture because we had imperfect pioneers and forefathers? In which transgression-free, spotless-history country do you reside?

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2014, 03:10:41 AM »
We're seriously discussing whether we have the right to sovereignty and culture because we had imperfect pioneers and forefathers? In which transgression-free, spotless-history country do you reside?
imperfect=killers?  So if u have something stoled u shouldnt make problems about giving back it, because u just inherited it , no? :) and u asked yourself why taht shithole it gonna sink itself :))) off, u dumb fucks

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2014, 03:12:39 AM »

Actually, I think most foreigners are able enjoy American movies/entertainment while still wanting to keep to their own culture and practices.