Author Topic: True Beta guns down 7 college girls in California  (Read 39099 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: True Beta guns down 7 college girls in California
« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2014, 10:38:15 PM »
he filled a void in his life with violent video games starting at a young age.-you know what to ban now

Ban women, they heinously incited him to do this.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2014, 10:40:31 PM »
Elliot evincing stage IV special snowflake syndrome:

"I don't even have a girl's number in my cellphone...and that's just such an INJUSTICE because I am so magnificent...I DESERVE girls much more than all those slobs I see at my college." (3:15)

The weird thing is that for all this ranting about girls rejecting him, he almost certainly never approached any girls in real life; it's hard to see how he could remain a virgin until age 22 otherwise.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2014, 11:05:02 PM »
Look, if I got 141 pages in me, I'm going out with a clever, commercially viable novella instead. A potboiler. Gritty little murder mystery, perhaps, about a retiring, burnt-out LA detective on his final, albeit career-defining, case. Something for the fictional crime junkies to eagerly devour and later petition Hollywood for a big screen adaptation. Maybe Gary Oldman or Ray Winstone as my jaded gumshoe, who knows. I'm sure they can do LA. Fincher or Scorsese would be fine, although the Coens could go quirky with it, which might please the Academy. Now this is a legacy.

Seriously, when was the last time Oprah peddled a 'poor me' suicide manifesto to her page-turning sycophants?

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2014, 11:06:43 PM »
This kid has low test and if he was given hormone replacement it all could have been avoided.

He was like 22 and looks 12, femme voice, child like face...

Of course he isn't going to score sorority girls when he looks like a girl himself. Probably has no idea how to approach women.

So low test + possible autism.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2014, 11:10:48 PM »
Does this guy have any relation to Bravo TV's Chad Rodgers? From Million Dollar Listing LA...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2014, 11:12:24 PM »
This kid has low test and if he was given hormone replacement it all could have been avoided.

He was like 22 and looks 12, femme voice, child like face...

Of course he isn't going to score sorority girls when he looks like a girl himself. Probably has no idea how to approach women.

So low test + possible autism.

He wrote:

Girls have never seemed to have any interest in me, and I want to know why. I'm such a perfect, beautiful, fabulous guy. I should never have had any problems with girls, but I do, and I find that ridiculous.

This video is a reupload. I had to take the last one down because it gained too much negative attention. I'll keep uploading it until I get at least one honest answer from an actual girl.

I have a feeling why he never got women.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2014, 11:18:07 PM »
http://www.keyt.com/news/Rampage-in-college-town-began-with-stabbings/26153616

Funny - one of the family members blames the NRA.    But what about the three this little twink stabbed to deah?

Fuck NRA....... and FUCK Bed Bath and Beyond

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2014, 11:21:51 PM »
This little shit stain reminds me alot of king Jofrey from Game Of Thrones

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2014, 11:25:06 PM »
He wrote:

Girls have never seemed to have any interest in me, and I want to know why. I'm such a perfect, beautiful, fabulous guy. I should never have had any problems with girls, but I do, and I find that ridiculous.

This video is a reupload. I had to take the last one down because it gained too much negative attention. I'll keep uploading it until I get at least one honest answer from an actual girl.

I have a feeling why he never got women.

This is how guys with low test sound. Whiny and bitchy and talking nonstop and feeling sorry for themselves instead of changing their situation.

I had a friend that sounded similar except he was in his 40s
Told him he seems to have low test, went to an endocrinologist,
And he's no longer a creepy, self-pitying weirdo.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2014, 11:26:14 PM »
for the price of that gun, he could have paid for the services of cheap hookers a few times.  I dunno how many, but probably 8 to 10 times?

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2014, 11:38:32 PM »
for the price of that gun, he could have paid for the services of cheap hookers a few times.  I dunno how many, but probably 8 to 10 times?

I knew a guy like this (40 year old version), and like a chic his response to any suggestion like that was:
"I want to be desired! I shouldn't have to pay!"

Turned out the guy had low testosterone, went to see the endocrinologist at my suggestion, and ceased being a whiny bitch.

Look, at this kid - 22 and looks 12.
Mike Tyson was 17 and already a beast.
Kid has low test written all over him.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2014, 11:57:31 PM »
He's pretending to be human, like wearing a skin sleeve.

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2014, 12:21:51 AM »
wtf this kid is a whiny, spoiled piece of shit. His ego was out of control and if anything this kid needed to get the shit kicked out of him. The fact that this shit stain was driving a BMW and had access to enough money to afford guns is proof positive that mommy and daddy spoiled this fucking kid rotten. Try working a 40 hr a week job to pay your way through school and drive a car you buy with your own money for Gods sake. I have seen the statement here "generation nothingness" and this kid is exhibit A.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #138 on: May 25, 2014, 12:29:25 AM »
Ban women, they heinously incited him to do this.
Ban Rejection!
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #139 on: May 25, 2014, 12:44:55 AM »
Remember: Your vagina can save lives.  Please give generously.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2014, 12:51:25 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Goodrum), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2014, 01:07:26 AM »
Elliot evincing stage IV special snowflake syndrome:

"I don't even have a girl's number in my cellphone...and that's just such an INJUSTICE because I am so magnificent...I DESERVE girls much more than all those slobs I see at my college." (3:15)

The weird thing is that for all this ranting about girls rejecting him, he almost certainly never approached any girls in real life; it's hard to see how he could remain a virgin until age 22 otherwise.
Lol , sorry as tragic as this all is , but this is a guy with delusions of grandeur and epic self entitlement that is off the charts .
How the fuck was he not looked at more closely by mental health workers ?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2014, 01:32:27 AM »
On his father’s website, Peter Rodger, however, has an album containing multiple nude, sexually suggestive photos of a woman taken from across the world. The woman appears to be the 22-year-old’s stepmother Soumaya Akaaboune.

— Click here to see the album (content warning: mature content) —

Photographs posted to a Facebook page appearing to belong to him provide more insight into his luxurious life, complete with private Katy Perry concerts to limo rides in London.

A 141-page manifesto authored by Rodger also surfaced on the Internet Saturday evening.

In the 107,927 word memo, Rodger promised to tell the story of his life, which he described as a “dark” one of “sadness, anger and hatred.”

“I didn’t want things to turn out this way, but humanity forced my hand, and this story will explain why,” he wrote.

Rodger also said that when the “Day of Retribution” came he “would have to kill my housemates.”

“In fact, I’d even enjoy stabbing them both to death,” he wrote.

The family of the troubled young adult said they tried to alert authorities to their son’s disturbing behavior.

link?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2014, 01:45:37 AM »
If ever there was a dude who NEEDED to be bullied, it was this dude.  He needed someone to slap him hard, multiple times and give him a dose of reality.  HE NEEDED TO BE TOLD IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS - No you aren't fabulous. in real terms you are pathetic and have zero to offer.  This isn't a bad thing, just the norm for young guys starting out.  Go develop some skills, a personality, maybe work out a bit and find a fulfilling job or career or even study if you like.  Do something of value, gather some real world experience and then you might catch the attention of a woman.  Stop lamenting your rejections, collecting pokemon, referring to yourself as wonderful and just generally dragging your sorry arse around like everyone owes you something.  Right after telling him that he needed to have the absolute SHIT beaten out of him.  Bullying would have helped this kid tremendously.

Twisted and correct.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2014, 02:01:42 AM »
This psychotic/delusional twat killed people because he threw a tantrum- a LIFE TANTRUM.

His WHOLE fucking LIFE, every minute of every day he felt like a LOSER.

And what a incredible loser he was...

Obviously, he was mental, but in addition he felt ENTILTED. It never even crossed his spoiled, delusional mind that perhaps he should make SOME effort to not come off like a weird freak.

Hell, I like a bit of weirdness, this dude must have been beyond that, my guess is when that bastard wasn't knee deep in some sort of 17 straight hour video game madness, or driving around stalking happy couples beach side that when he decided to actually  open his mouth and spew over enunciated,  hateful, creepy tones, the awful reactions he must have received warped this nuts mind even further.

Fucking tragic.  

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2014, 02:57:33 AM »
It's easy to call him a fat and poke fun at him now after he did such a horrible thing; but if he didn't then yeah I would feel a little bad for someone that seemed to be in such pain and was going through so much loneliness.

Like other already said, it seems like he never even approached a girl. If he would have approached a girl and not acted too weird he probably would have been ok.

But reality is he killed innocent people so fuck him! 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2014, 03:31:06 AM »
Lol , sorry as tragic as this all is , but this is a guy with delusions of grandeur and epic self entitlement that is off the charts .

There are practically no mental health workers here dude...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2014, 03:43:28 AM »
Kid is like a hybrid of Patrick Bateman and Tom Cruise, his father should have seen this and cast him in American Psycho:The Teen years. Seriously though its almost like he's acting, he seems a good looking guy and had a presence, I think age would have made him more rugged and got rid of his problems, women didnt go near me at 19 either, it's a different world now I'm older.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2014, 03:47:37 AM »
Kid was Patrick Bateman without the looks, body and chicks.
A true beta and scumbag right till the very end.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2014, 03:52:35 AM »

The news said this asshole was seeing multiple doctors.  :-X