Author Topic: UCSB shooter is one twisted little fvcker  (Read 9483 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
UCSB shooter is one twisted little fvcker
« on: May 24, 2014, 08:24:33 AM »
This kid, responsible for the UCSB shooting massacre which left 6 people dead, did it because he's a virgin!

What a sick, twisted, perverse, creepy, demented little sack of shit!

And he wonders why girls refused to give him the time of day?, ...why he's never been kissed?  ::)

So he uploads a demented YouTube video, then goes on a shooting spree

Clearly has no grasp on reality. Usually kids who grow up in and around the film industry, usually have a better understanding than most that the stuff of bad Hollywood scripts isn't real, ...but not Elliot Rodger. What did he think it was ...a scene from The Hunger Games? What a loser. I hope he rots in hell!!!

Too bad they didn't take him alive. He would've spent the rest of his life getting all the sex he could handle in prison!

EDIT:
YouTube may have deleted the video from his channel, but it was downloaded & re-uploaded by others

Elliot Rodgers Retribution

I think it's pretty clear how despite being a good looking kid with money, why girls had a problem with this one.

EDIT:
Looks like YouTube has indeed been pretty busy scrubbinhg the sites

http://vimeo.com/96299117
w

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
Re: UCSB shooter is one twisted little fvcker
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 08:32:56 AM »
This is why prostitution should be legalized in the states. If it saves just one life.....

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 08:43:19 AM »
This is why prostitution should be legalized in the states. If it saves just one life.....
lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 08:44:34 AM »
This kid, responsible for the UCSB shooting massacre which left 6 people dead, did it because he's a virgin!

What a sick, twister, perverse, creepy, demented little sack of shit!

And he wonders why girls refused to give him the time of day?, ...why he's never been kissed?  ::)

So he uploads a demented YouTube video, then goes on a shooting spree

Clearly has no grasp on reality. Usually kids who grow up in and around the film industry, usually have a better understanding than most that the stuff of bad Hollywood scripts isn't real, ...but not Elliot Rodger. What did he think it was ...a scene from The Hunger Games? What a loser. I hope he rots in hell!!!

Too bad they didn't take him alive. He would've spent the rest of his life getting all the sex he could handle in prison!

Creepy

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 09:24:03 PM »
Yep, i knew they'd pull it, but can YouTube be charged with destroying evidence in a police investigation?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 09:27:25 PM »
On his father’s website, Peter Rodger, however, has an album containing multiple nude, sexually suggestive photos of a woman taken from across the world. The woman appears to be the 22-year-old’s stepmother Soumaya Akaaboune.

— Click here to see the album (content warning: mature content) —

Photographs posted to a Facebook page appearing to belong to him provide more insight into his luxurious life, complete with private Katy Perry concerts to limo rides in London.

A 141-page manifesto authored by Rodger also surfaced on the Internet Saturday evening.

In the 107,927 word memo, Rodger promised to tell the story of his life, which he described as a “dark” one of “sadness, anger and hatred.”

“I didn’t want things to turn out this way, but humanity forced my hand, and this story will explain why,” he wrote.

Rodger also said that when the “Day of Retribution” came he “would have to kill my housemates.”

“In fact, I’d even enjoy stabbing them both to death,” he wrote.

The family of the troubled young adult said they tried to alert authorities to their son’s disturbing behavior.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 10:17:41 PM »
Creepy

He's a lot more sympathetic in this video, ...still creepy in his arrogance, but still a bit more sympathetic

Sad  :'(

Sometimes I think, ...most times I think Bruce Willis & Demi Moore had the right idea,
...just get the fvck out of Hollywood if you're going to be raising kids. Take them to a small town.
I recognize he had Asperger's Syndrome which in itself warps his handle on reality, but being raised in Southern Cali among the privileged "beautiful people" sure can compound a kid's problems. In some ways they end up among what I call the "under privileged" casualties of affluence. They end up screwed up in the head, and are too screwed up to even realize they're screwed up... in much the same way Monica Lewinsky didn't think she was a victim of Bill Clinton... why, because she went willingly?  ::)  :'(

It's sad that a kid could be so lonely that he'd resort to that though. He reminds me a bit of that kid from the Weitz Bros. franchise American Pie... what's his face... the one that did Stifler's Mom. He's not even a bad looking kid either, had lots of potential, and I could've see him growing up be quite the chick magnet physically in the right hands, ...but that personality thing would stilll be there. Finch. That's it. Still sad :'(
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 10:37:58 AM »
Yep, i knew they'd pull it, but can YouTube be charged with destroying evidence in a police investigation?

I wouldn't think they could be charged if the police already have a digital copy downloaded.   

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 11:44:37 AM »

He's a lot more sympathetic in this video, ...still creepy in his arrogance, but still a bit more sympathetic

Sad  :'(

Sometimes I think, ...most times I think Bruce Willis & Demi Moore had the right idea,
...just get the fvck out of Hollywood if you're going to be raising kids. Take them to a small town.
I recognize he had Asperger's Syndrome which in itself warps his handle on reality, but being raised in Southern Cali among the privileged "beautiful people" sure can compound a kid's problems. In some ways they end up among what I call the "under privileged" casualties of affluence. They end up screwed up in the head, and are too screwed up to even realize they're screwed up... in much the same way Monica Lewinsky didn't think she was a victim of Bill Clinton... why, because she went willingly?  ::)  :'(

I worked with the son of the richest director in Hollywood and he was a totally normal guy.

This Roger twink was mentally ill , shit parents didn't help but he was hardly Paris Hilton balling with his '00s 328i

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 09:55:37 AM »
I worked with the son of the richest director in Hollywood and he was a totally normal guy.

This Roger twink was mentally ill , shit parents didn't help but he was hardly Paris Hilton balling with his '00s 328i

I didn't mean to imply that exposure to the film industry messes one up.  On the contrary. I know many solid, stable, exemplary parents in the industry. I normally don't like to reveal things about celebrities I've encountered, but I do make exceptions when the information is flattering or the assessment favourable. I can name many who have incredible, exemplary parenting... Joey Lawrence from "Blossom" immediately comes to mind. He has some of the best parents a kid could hope for. Loving, caring, attentive, supportive, humble and down to earth, ...and they raised some amazing kids who there's no doubt in my mind have their heads screwed on straight. And at the other end of the spectrum, I can't help but think of that other director's son I know, who shall we say "has issues." No parent is perfect, they've all made mistakes to greater or lesser degrees, and most kids in most communities manage to make it through despite their lack of perfect parents. It's no secret that those in and around La-La land, Beverly Hills & Newport Beach areas however, have a larger demographic of those with a rather skewed perspective, ...especially those in the upper middle classes and higher. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying all do, or that those who grow up well rounded are the exceptions, but affluence, or the close proximity to it, in the land of make believe, that functions on the perpetuation of cliches and stereotypes does skew perspectives & values. Throw in a narcissistic personality, with a bit of mental illness, a dash of entitlement, and a pinch of the 7 deadly sins, and you've got yourself a sure fire recipe for disaster.

I'm reading his 140 page manifesto at the moment. Am only up to page 35, and it doesn't really paint a flattering picture of his father. I won't cast blame because I understand this it was written from the perspective of a mentally ill narcissist. I can't imagine what his father or his family must be going through to read it, and to finally get inside his head. It's got to be very difficult for them.

This poor kid was such a tortured soul who simply didn't get the help he needed. I cannot possibly imagine a life such as his, so filled with pain, torturous, emotional pain. He had so much going for him, and such promise. Despite the mental illness, this kid was so gifted, talented, intelligent, articulate, self-determined and courageous. He brought so much more to the table by way of gifts & talents than most kids his age without Aspergers. Such a tragic needless loss of life for so many.  :'(

Earlier, I said I hope he rots in hell. Too late. It appears he has been rotting in hell for the past 8 years.. :'(

I hope he is at peace now, ...I sincerely do. I might change my mind by the time I finish reading his manifesto,
...but I doubt it. He names names, and intimately reveals his inner core in a way he dared not do in real life. Clearly, his actions were well deliberated quite extensively, and there was quite a bit of fastidious planning in his execution. I can't help but believe that final bullet to the head was due to further self-loathing for his inability to execute his plan as meticulously as he had envisioned. My heart goes out to all the friends and acquaintances he had who he names, and who either didn't see the signs, or who did, but didn't have the frame of reference to make sense of them. Sometimes only crazy can recognize crazy. I mean no disrespect to him when I say crazy, ...but this was just plain craaaazzzy! So much pain in such a young little life. Lacking the foundational wisdom & moral compass required for successful living,  the very qualities & characteristics that could have propelled him to greatness, appear to have simply accelerated his descent into hell and his demise. Such a tragic fatalistic perspective. It's heartbreaking. :'(

I'm gonna stop rambling. I'm just way too tipsy at the moment to be typing anyway.

For those who care to read his "My Twisted World" manifesto, it's available for download here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Elliot-Rodger-Santa-Barbara-mass-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto
w