Author Topic: Disclaimer, perhaps?  (Read 1021 times)

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
Disclaimer, perhaps?
« on: January 24, 2006, 07:36:17 PM »
This is one for the moderators, really, nut do you think there should be a disclaimer under the Forum heading stating that entry is permitted under the assumption that the material within cannot and will not be used by law enforcemant for prosecution or investigation etc?

Does that excuse work in court legally?

Just wondering cause their are people in here asking for sources and telling prices etc.

Personally, I'd feel safer knowing that what we write in here can't be used against us in court.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Disclaimer, perhaps?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 08:15:47 PM »
This is one for the moderators, really, nut do you think there should be a disclaimer under the Forum heading stating that entry is permitted under the assumption that the material within cannot and will not be used by law enforcemant for prosecution or investigation etc?

Does that excuse work in court legally?

Just wondering cause their are people in here asking for sources and telling prices etc.

Personally, I'd feel safer knowing that what we write in here can't be used against us in court.

Sorry, no dice, baby Blaster.....

That disclaimer bullshit never works if you are caught dealing AAS or in possession with enough for them to charge you with distribution.

Bare witness.  Anything you post in here can be used against you, that's why you should not give out personal information, post pics.  This is why I don't allow open sourcing here. 

It's the only thing I can do to keep the forum somewhat safe from the Feds.

Post at your own discretion.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...