Author Topic: 21yr old Columbian girl I'm banging last few weeks...  (Read 28446 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: 21yr old Columbian girl I'm banging last few weeks...
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2014, 10:21:25 AM »
Seems like these Irish folk take national pride very seriously

That's because they are all related ;)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2014, 11:37:16 AM »
nope, they'll smash a beer bottle over your head when you're looking
hahaha

The Irish may be hot headed but they don't stab you in the back...some of my favorite people.

thank you bro

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2014, 01:46:11 PM »
nope, they'll smash a beer bottle over your head when you're looking
Yup...its true. I've done that

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2014, 02:21:27 PM »
this

im half irish half scottish

its a potent mix  8)

Half Irish and Italian and both my parents had bad tempers!  As a plebe at West Point I used to tell guys that it was easier there than at home!! I had to march the area my first free weekend for fighting and throwing a glass at my roommates head.  I had a bit of a temper but have calmed down some. ;)

Dave what part of Ireland are you from.  My mom and grandmother are from County Cork.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2014, 03:34:04 PM »
Half Irish and Italian and both my parents had bad tempers!  As a plebe at West Point I used to tell guys that it was easier there than at home!! I had to march the area my first free weekend for fighting and throwing a glass at my roommates head.  I had a bit of a temper but have calmed down some. ;)

Dave what part of Ireland are you from.  My mom and grandmother are from County Cork.

2 hour drive from Cork, boyo

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2014, 03:59:16 PM »
2 hour drive from Cork, boyo

Pretty country!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2014, 04:46:21 PM »
Hahaha idiotdave getting destroyed in this thread.

Do you New Zeelanders have any animosity towards the Irish?  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2014, 03:28:12 AM »

Im an hour from Cork

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2014, 03:46:49 AM »
Do you New Zeelanders have any animosity towards the Irish?  ;D

Only against the low class, scum bag irish.

So yes, basically we hate all of them.
P

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2014, 04:39:39 AM »
Not bad, eh? Natural E boobies and dat ass is all real. She says 70% of her friends have fake boobs or ass work done it costs so little to get surgery over there. Different world...

Haha epic selfdefense! Why bother to point it out! If the tits are fake u know, If the ass is fake u know. And if u dont know or cant feel de difference, thats fine! Be stupid and happy!

The negativ with big asses is that the pussy dosent POPP when they are on all four doing it doggy style. Slim ladies pussy POPP and its damn sexy from behinde! The PUSSY ASS ratio make the pussy more visible jucier and bigger on slim girls! On of the hottest girl i had from behind was asian. That pussy was insane! Round big and just POPPED!!! She was only 100lb!! Usually I dont like saml asses but after that. it can be pretty damn hot...doing them doggy!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2014, 05:25:10 AM »
Only against the low class, scum bag irish.

So yes, basically we hate all of them.

Just like normal people against the blacks then :D

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2014, 06:43:42 AM »
Not bad, eh? Natural E boobies and dat ass is all real. She says 70% of her friends have fake boobs or ass work done it costs so little to get surgery over there. Different world...

Haha epic selfdefense! Why bother to point it out! If the tits are fake u know, If the ass is fake u know. And if u dont know or cant feel de difference, thats fine! Be stupid and happy!

The negativ with big asses is that the pussy dosent POPP when they are on all four doing it doggy style. Slim ladies pussy POPP and its damn sexy from behinde! The PUSSY ASS ratio make the pussy more visible jucier and bigger on slim girls! On of the hottest girl i had from behind was asian. That pussy was insane! Round big and just POPPED!!! She was only 100lb!! Usually I dont like saml asses but after that. it can be pretty damn hot...doing them doggy!

Like a typical getbigger I can spot a pair of fake titties from 10 miles away. The ass honestly felt real to me but looked fake so I was confused. The posts saying it's fake have me doubting myself and that would mean she's lying which I don't like. I still think it's real but I don't see her until the weeked now...know what I mean, champ?

Also, it's very rare to see butt implants (I highly doubt they're implants but could be INJECTIONS???) around Ireland. Our women are hideous and for me to bagging 8's and 9's is a fucking astonishing achievement in itself. It's soooo much easier pull quality pussy in America or somewhere like that

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2014, 04:16:27 PM »
A transexual who gave me a blowjob 2 weeks ago had ass implant! I was desperate haha! SHe found me on a dejtingsite and my phone started to make some noise in the middle of the night! I got up and thought! What the hell! New experiences = good! I wont see "her" again! SHe did a great job though! It was like, DONT LOOK DOWN. DONT PULL THE PANTIES! ;D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2014, 05:27:25 PM »
A transexual who gave me a blowjob 2 weeks ago had ass implant! I was desperate haha! SHe found me on a dejtingsite and my phone started to make some noise in the middle of the night! I got up and thought! What the hell! New experiences = good! I wont see "her" again! SHe did a great job though! It was like, DONT LOOK DOWN. DONT PULL THE PANTIES! ;D
i have a similar story except she jacked me off with her butthole she was totally fem

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2016, 12:46:11 PM »

LOL! Men snälla Julius...

Bodde han/hon i samma stad? :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2016, 12:48:33 PM »

LMAO! tell me, and i have to say no homo before i continue and this is totally in context... was shhHe at least hot?