Author Topic: Simple Simon exposed for going to the whore house...lol  (Read 6917 times)

Uncle Junior

Simple Simon exposed for going to the whore house...lol
« on: May 25, 2014, 07:24:11 AM »
Don't tell me I don't bring you the best shit! ;D ;D

Double Mwah
x0x0x

;D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Simple Simon exposed for going to the whore house...lol
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 07:35:39 AM »
Sexy voice!!
Mr. AZ 2003

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 07:36:40 AM »
Sexy voice!!
'nohomo'i got ur back J!!!!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 07:47:02 AM »
all that money, living in the capital, and you're prank calling an whorehouse  ::)

;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 07:49:29 AM »
all that money, living in the capital, and you're prank calling an whorehouse  ::)

;D

It wasn't a prank call, I probably gonna go again for the 3rd day in a row in a bit. ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 08:08:38 AM »
Smooth mf  ;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 08:14:08 AM »
It wasn't a prank call, I probably gonna go again for the 3rd day in a row in a bit. ;D

The Brazilian chick sounds pretty tempting. :D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 08:15:19 AM »

How much will you spend?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 08:18:41 AM »
The Brazilian chick sounds pretty tempting. :D

Saw the Brazilian chick yesterday also know the french one she's talking about too cos I saw her last Sunday.

The one I saw yesterday the Russian blonde was fucking unreal, insane out of this world blowjob, ass of peace, fucking perfect, definitely gonna see her again next Saturday and on Tuesday I might see Patricia Davis again.

My plate is really full at the moment.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2014, 08:20:52 AM »
'nohomo'i got ur back J!!!!

I was talking aboutbout the girl!!!!  ; >:( ;D
Mr. AZ 2003

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2014, 08:22:02 AM »

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2014, 08:22:26 AM »
Saw the Brazilian chick yesterday also know the french one she's talking about too cos I saw her last Sunday.

The one I saw yesterday the Russian blonde was fucking unreal, insane out of this world blowjob, ass of peace, fucking perfect, definitely gonna see her again next Saturday and on Tuesday I might see Patricia Davis again.

My plate is really full at the moment.

How much
Mr. AZ 2003

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2014, 08:22:41 AM »
I was talking aboutbout the girl!!!!  ; >:( ;D

Epic Backpeddling Of Peace

Just kidding bro.  ;D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2014, 08:23:20 AM »
Outed!   ;D

Good morning wes of peace
Mr. AZ 2003

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2014, 08:24:28 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2014, 08:25:33 AM »
Now for my story. I've had an imaginary world in my head since I was a kid. It wasn't the kind with dragons and princesses.
My fantasy world was safe and loving. In this world, my Dad didn't hit me, no one yelled at me or got angry and me for obsessively counting things.
In this world, I felt like I belonged.
My reality wasn't so great as a child, but it did improve as I grew older and learned to stand up for myself.
But being a teenager was a whole new ball game.
I felt so inadequate, I was never good enough.
I couldn't live up to my own (unreasonably high) standards and that made me sad.
So I created my own little world in my head.
Although this time, I didn't just want my life to be perfect.
I made myself perfect. I gave myself a personality which I perceived as 'perfect'.
I eliminated all my flaws, I completely changed my physical appearance.
I had so many talents.
My favourite thing to do was imagine how impressed my friends and family would be if they saw my 'talents' but my personality in my dream world meant I was modest, so I didn't show my talents to anyone in real life.
That sounds so crazy but it was what kept me going.
It was the reason I would get out of bed in the morning.
My dream world got mixed with reality and I didn't know what was real and what wasn't anymore, I was having constant panic attacks and I was always so scared.
So I tried to leave this world, but I couldn't.
I didn't want to.
It kept on pulling me back, it was basically all I had.
It took awhile but I untangled my dream world from my reality.
I still spend a lot of time in this made up world and it does still interfere with my reality sometimes, but I don't mind.
It's one of the only places where I feel truly safe and happy and losing it would be like losing a part of me.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2014, 08:33:12 AM »
Lol, I'm impressed. Not sure why though.  ;D

I think Junior is the type of guy that you want to have as a friend, while you simultaneously adopt the opposite belief system and behaviour.

This way you're in for an interesting ride... but from a safe distance.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2014, 08:34:08 AM »
Now for my story. I've had an imaginary world in my head since I was a kid. It wasn't the kind with dragons and princesses.
My fantasy world was safe and loving. In this world, my Dad didn't hit me, no one yelled at me or got angry and me for obsessively counting things.
In this world, I felt like I belonged.
My reality wasn't so great as a child, but it did improve as I grew older and learned to stand up for myself.
But being a teenager was a whole new ball game.
I felt so inadequate, I was never good enough.
I couldn't live up to my own (unreasonably high) standards and that made me sad.
So I created my own little world in my head.
Although this time, I didn't just want my life to be perfect.
I made myself perfect. I gave myself a personality which I perceived as 'perfect'.
I eliminated all my flaws, I completely changed my physical appearance.
I had so many talents.
My favourite thing to do was imagine how impressed my friends and family would be if they saw my 'talents' but my personality in my dream world meant I was modest, so I didn't show my talents to anyone in real life.
That sounds so crazy but it was what kept me going.
It was the reason I would get out of bed in the morning.
My dream world got mixed with reality and I didn't know what was real and what wasn't anymore, I was having constant panic attacks and I was always so scared.
So I tried to leave this world, but I couldn't.
I didn't want to.
It kept on pulling me back, it was basically all I had.
It took awhile but I untangled my dream world from my reality.
I still spend a lot of time in this made up world and it does still interfere with my reality sometimes, but I don't mind.
It's one of the only places where I feel truly safe and happy and losing it would be like losing a part of me.

:-*

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2014, 08:35:13 AM »
Jeff,don`t forget to make a video and give shout outs while you`re there.
::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2014, 08:36:26 AM »
Lol, I'm impressed. Not sure why though.  ;D

I think Junior is the type of guy that you want to have as a friend, while you simultaneously adopt the opposite belief system and behaviour.

This way you're in for an interesting ride... but from a safe distance.

he doesnt have any friends, PM him and talk to him, he will give you a pay as you go mobile number that cant be traced back to him and he will try and send you money for something (or nothing).
He will tell you he will treat you like a king if you come down to London, top champagne and cigars all the way.
Take him up on the offer and he disappears.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2014, 08:45:48 AM »
he doesnt have any friends, PM him and talk to him, he will give you a pay as you go mobile number that cant be traced back to him and he will try and send you money for something (or nothing).
He will tell you he will treat you like a king if you come down to London, top champagne and cigars all the way.
Kind of what I was referring to. He's like an unpredictable real life social experiment - interesting and somewhat entertaining but best viewed from afar (as in emotionally detached). I think having a friend like this can open up a lot of perspectives that you wouldn't get to experience otherwise...

Uncle Junior

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2014, 08:45:55 AM »

I am busy man fool, and when I do get an invite you lot change your mind the last minute and cause problems with me and my girl. "oh we don't wanna meet now" cos simpleton will smash your face in.  ::)

Didn't I say meet me at Rivington Street at 8.00pm for drinks yesterday, and bigmc is like nah fuck that "we ain't meeting you".

If you did you wouldn't have gone on tour of London in the pissing rain with your sat nav of peace and would have probably got laid cos I would invited out bunch of my sisters fucking fit uni birds and hooked shit up properly.

I ain't wasting my time on you lot no more.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2014, 08:55:07 AM »
I am busy man fool, and when I do get an invite you lot change your mind the last minute and cause problems with me and my girl. "oh we don't wanna meet now" cos simpleton will smash your face in.  ::)

Didn't I say meet me at Rivington Street at 8.00pm for drinks yesterday, and bigmc is like nah fuck that "we ain't meeting you".

If you did you wouldn't have gone on tour of London in the pissing rain with your sat nav of peace and would have probably got laid cos I would invited out bunch of my sisters fucking fit uni birds and hooked shit up properly.

I ain't wasting my time on you lot no more.

You dont have a girl, unless you are still talking about prostitutes, seriously, where does your "girl" think you go all fucking day?

There you go making false promises, where were you when someone needed somewhere to stay in an emergency a while back?

Fucking absent, thats where.

Thats why bigmc told you where to get off, you are all talk mate, a total bag of shit.

And dont think you can use this to out someones info, if you do then you will be getting a meet up like it or not.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2014, 09:07:15 AM »

Yes - because your imaginary sisters uni friends will fuck random strangers when her creepy attic-dwelling friendless brother asks them too.

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2014, 09:10:08 AM »
Yes - because your imaginary sisters uni friends will fuck random strangers when her creepy attic-dwelling friendless brother asks them too.

This is how this guys mind works, he thinks everyones available at a price.

All his tales of flipping burgers if true were to allow him access to his trust fund, a clause that his father put in so he had to do something to get access to it.