Author Topic: Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition is finally here!!!  (Read 42798 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition is finally here!!!
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2014, 05:51:59 PM »
So focused on demeaning Joon now I can't take in other posts.

;D

the trainer

« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2014, 05:55:52 PM »
Trainer, that avatar is pissing me off. I wanna know what roll she got with the dice.

She is jerking you off.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2014, 09:20:40 PM »
booty complains about ppl talking about her tits, yet she finds a way to mention them daily.

note to booty:

you're not as pretty as you think you are.

maybe that trashy 1992-Bon Jovi-Goupie-look is still popular in Australia, but not in the rest of the world.

fake tits? big deal... most men would prefer natural b's or c's, even if they sag a lil, than fake rubber d cups who we know you've shown to a hundred (at least) other men.

it's one thing to be a groupie for NBA/NFL/MLB, even soccer players, or Formula 1/NASCAR drivers, or rockstars or rappers... but you're a groupie for bodybuilders.. who make less money than a high school P.E. teacher and the majority of whom are drug addicts with personality disorders.

if cormier and shawn ray have herpes, and they've fucked the same women as lee priest, and you've fucked just 1 of those men (of not 2, or not all 3)... what does that say about you?

:-\

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2014, 09:55:17 PM »
Powned   :D

ifbb groupie lol

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2014, 10:12:19 PM »
booty complains about ppl talking about her tits, yet she finds a way to mention them daily.

note to booty:

maybe that trashy 1992-Bon Jovi-Goupie-look is still popular in Australia, but not in the rest of the world.

fake tits? big deal... most men would prefer natural b's or c's, even if they sag a lil, than fake rubber d cups who we know you've shown to a hundred (at least) other men.

it's one thing to be a groupie for NBA/NFL/MLB, even soccer players, or Formula 1/NASCAR drivers, or rockstars or rappers... but you're a groupie for bodybuilders.. who make less money than a high school P.E. teacher and the majority of whom are drug addicts with personality disorders.

if cormier and shawn ray have herpes, and they've fucked the same women as lee priest, and you've fucked just 1 of those men (of not 2, or not all 3)... what does that say about you?

Awesome hahah

AmonRa

« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2014, 10:36:51 PM »
1.Material based  thinking - checked;
2.Inflated arms (sign of insecurity and low self esteem) - checked;
3.Tattoos - sign of insecurity and mainstream lameness - checked;
4.Sneaker (Adidas) made by poor people in a sweatshop - checked;
5.Hypocrite - selling supplements when on steroids - checked;
6.Plastic surgeries for vanity reasons - checked;

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2014, 11:10:13 PM »

note to booty:

Oh you have always found a way to mention my hair....when you are bald and looks like shit even though you run huge cycles of aas. Not to mention you are a convicted felon that sells aas online. Yet you sit there and judge me based on my style of hair, choice to get breast implants and then label me a groupie because I dated 2 professional bodybuilders in my whole life. Sounds like a bitter wannabe that can't make it in the sport so sells steroids gets caught and has to live with his stds he got from getting raped in prison.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2014, 11:30:18 PM »
Oh you have always found a way to mention my hair....when you are bald and looks like shit even though you run huge cycles of aas. Not to mention you are a convicted felon. Like I give a shit what you think, loser.

I'm far from bald sweetheart, even if I was, I wouldn't give a shit. I shaved my head for 5years and didnt' give a shit.. why would I now?

convicted felon? sure.. but I'm educated and intelligent, and I earn money, and as years go by, my ability to earn money only increases. Yours, on the other hand, decreases exponentially and coincides with the degradation of your 'looks'.

maybe you could go back to school, and change your name, and re-invent yourself as a respectable and classy woman.

... but you won't. you'll live in the past and cling onto whatever fleeting moments that made you feel 'good' about yourself, however shallow it was.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2014, 11:34:26 PM »
I'm far from bald sweetheart, even if I was, I wouldn't give a shit. I shaved my head for 5years and didnt' give a shit.. why would I now?

convicted felon? sure.. but I'm educated and intelligent, and I earn money, and as years go by, my ability to earn money only increases. Yours, on the other hand, decreases exponentially and coincides with the degradation of your 'looks'.

maybe you could go back to school, and change your name, and re-invent yourself as a respectable and classy woman.

... but you won't. you'll live in the past and cling onto whatever fleeting moments that made you feel 'good' about yourself, however shallow it was.
very weak reply you pathetic drug dealer.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2014, 11:41:42 PM »
very weak reply you pathetic drug dealer.

says the groupie who's attracted to men who have pictures in magazines, yet live in studio apts and drive 10year old ford mustangs.

ouch.

when they were asking us in elementary school what we wanted to be when we grew up, I sure didn't answer "performance enhancing drug producer", but I have a sneeking suspicion that you wanted to fuck men for attention and petty cash from an early age. that's sorta a learned behavior, and I think you caught on quick... given your being so proud of it.

good job... you fucked losers who you thought cared about you, you believed they thought you were pretty, who made you feel 'special', and then tossed you away knowing they weren't the first to run through you and weren't gonna be the last.

congrats, most head cheerleaders get that out of their system by the time they graduate H.S. , here you are, 30yrs later, still chasing the dream.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2014, 11:44:56 PM »
says the groupie who's attracted to men who have pictures in magazines, yet live in studio apts and drive 10year old ford mustangs.

ouch.

when they were asking us in elementary school what we wanted to be when we grew up, I sure didn't answer "performance enhancing drug producer", but I have a sneeking suspicion that you wanted to fuck men for attention and petty cash from an early age. that's sorta a learned behavior, and I think you caught on quick... given your being so proud of it.

good job... you fucked losers who you thought cared about you, you believed they thought you were pretty, who made you feel 'special', and then tossed you away knowing they weren't the first to run through you and weren't gonna be the last.

congrats, most head cheerleaders get that out of their system by the time they graduate H.S. , here you are, 30yrs later, still chasing the dream.
Obviuosly your dream life of being a steriod dealer isn't working out too well.  :D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2014, 01:06:26 AM »
If you keep this up you little bastard, I will be forwarding your pm's to Ron and get you for harrassment.

I only sent you like 4 pm's since you've been on here.  ???

Go ahead forward them to Ron.  lol ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2014, 01:26:50 AM »
Obviuosly your dream life of being a steriod dealer isn't working out too well.  :D

given your history with the DEA, I'm glad you believe that.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2014, 01:38:20 AM »
given your history with the DEA, I'm glad you believe that.
I don't have any. But it's a fact you do, convict.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2014, 01:40:15 AM »
I only sent you like 4 pm's since you've been on here.  ???

Go ahead forward them to Ron.  lol ::)
I have got the pm's asking for pics. And I have your posts where you are harassing me and even going so far as to say that you will start harassing shawn rays nephew. That's taking things off the forum

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2014, 02:06:38 AM »
I don't have any. But it's a fact you do, convict.

actually, I have no history with the DEA... word is that you've been interviews, however. not hard to find that stuff lady.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2014, 02:09:17 AM »
I have got the pm's asking for pics. And I have your posts where you are harassing me and even going so far as to say that you will start harassing shawn rays nephew. That's taking things off the forum

well what do you know... some nice, classy lady shows her tits on the internet and webcams, now some guys pm you asking for more. who would've thought that would've happened.  ::)

now, you get to announce to everybody that some guy thinks you're desirable and wants to see your skanky pics... wow, attention seeking at it's lowest.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2014, 02:09:33 AM »
actually, I have no history with the DEA... word is that you've been interviews, however. not hard to find that stuff lady.
I have never been in trouble with the law. That's a fact.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2014, 02:28:17 AM »
my breasts were that size when I was breast feeding.  ::)

Wow you look absolute stunning in this photo booty, how long ago was this?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2014, 02:31:56 AM »

October 2010.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2014, 02:33:11 AM »

Around the time Wes first trained with Eugene Sandow.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2014, 02:33:21 AM »
I have never been in trouble with the law. That's a fact.

didn't say you were in trouble.. you dont' have to be in trouble to have information that LE might find useful.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2014, 02:33:45 AM »
well what do you know... some nice, classy lady shows her tits on the internet and webcams, now some guys pm you asking for more. who would've thought that would've happened.  ::)

now, you get to announce to everybody that some guy thinks you're desirable and wants to see your skanky pics... wow, attention seeking at it's lowest.
Attention seeking? You, the king of mothers basement wrestling? C'mon take it easy champ. Stick to what you are good at. Holding up liquor stores. Just saying. I like booty and to gang up on her is such an easy thing to do. Im happy we have   some women here. all the mucho bullshit you can keep for the other guys.
Don't you have to put 6g in your left delt today?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2014, 02:39:38 AM »
didn't say you were in trouble.. you dont' have to be in trouble to have information that LE might find useful.
What information would I have???  I don't use aas or have any interest in what others do. I myself have chosen to compete in natural bodybuilding comps here in Australia. So I have nothing to do with any illegal activities.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2014, 02:40:35 AM »
Breast implants are common even amongst women who have never competed. I don't have filler injected all over my body like rich does. It's one thing to have plastic surgery for one area such as the breasts. It's a different story altogether to modify everything.

My x fiance and current girlfriend again used to have small tits, she was always self conscious about them and wanted a boob job.

I told Sarah if she passed her law degree exams I would pay for her to have them done because being a student she couldn't afford it etc.

She passed her exams and got them done and they look great now.

Here is my honest perspective, yes they do look really good but they can be a bit annoying during sex, especially when I am on top in and she is in missionary because I have to always becareful not to squish them too hard and they do sorta get in they way.

Main thing is she is happy with them and that's all that counts really.

She fucking show's em off to me every two seconds now and sends me selfies. lol

Before and after
:o :o