Author Topic: Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition is finally here!!!  (Read 42503 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition is finally here!!!
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2014, 02:48:16 AM »
What information would I have???  I don't use aas or have any interest in what others do. I myself have chosen to compete in natural bodybuilding comps here in Australia. So I have nothing to do with any illegal activities.
I wouldn't even answer. For them its some kind of sick foreplay. Its funny how the guys with enough crap on there rap sheet are the once who judge people. I truly think you rock. These guys never had anything  pretty like you.Thats why they are pissed. Look at the kid in California again. Same deal. You have to pay for there misery.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2014, 02:48:25 AM »
In a society where plastic surgery is very available and accepted and the bodybuilding industry where people inject steroids, use synthol to modify their body, I may have been slightly hypocritical when it came to Rich. He has just taken it too far but never the less there are plenty of losers here running big cycles of aas and look like shit... Never to step on stage and compete.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2014, 02:50:11 AM »
What information would I have???  I don't use aas or have any interest in what others do. I myself have chosen to compete in natural bodybuilding comps here in Australia. So I have nothing to do with any illegal activities.
I get a lot of shit because Im on Team Booty. I couldn't care less.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2014, 02:51:06 AM »
If you keep this up you little bastard, I will be forwarding your pm's to Ron and get you for harrassment.

ROFL

Give em hell Booty!!!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2014, 02:52:23 AM »
In a society where plastic surgery is very available and accepted and the bodybuilding industry where people inject steroids, use synthol to modify their body, I may have been slightly hypocritical when it came to Rich. He has just taken it too far but never the less there are plenty of losers here running big cycles of aas and look like shit... Never to step on stage and compete.
True. There is nothing wrong with helping your appearance a little. But you don't need to go overboard like that Piana guy or some others. All they do is give the sport a bad name and it looks like shit!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2014, 02:52:42 AM »
Attention seeking? You, the king of mothers basement wrestling? C'mon take it easy champ. Stick to what you are good at. Holding up liquor stores. Just saying. I like booty and to gang up on her is such an easy thing to do. Im happy we have   some women here. all the mucho bullshit you can keep for the other guys.
Don't you have to put 6g in your left delt today?

lol

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2014, 02:53:19 AM »
ROFL

Give em hell Booty!!!
Fuck them!! lol Hi Rodger! ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2014, 02:53:51 AM »
True. There is nothing wrong with helping your appearance a little. But you don't need to go overboard like that Piana guy or some others. All they do is give the sport a bad name and it looks like shit!
The sport already has a bad name.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2014, 02:54:24 AM »
Fuck them!! lol Hi Rodger! ;D

please remove that extra d... lol  ;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2014, 02:56:12 AM »

Spot on analysis you can hardly compare someone that uses plastic surgery (within good taste, not talking Michael Jackson style here) to make their appearance look better to certain bodybuilders who abuse steroids to make themselves look like a different species to humans because of their body dismorphia issues which quite frankly repulses the vast majority of people and general public.

Still I understand their mindset and each to their own its their choice at the end of the day just like it is someone having cosmetic surgery.

Like most things in life people tend to get in trouble when balance and moderation are thrown out the window and they start becoming extreme, whether its cosmetic surgery or PEDS abuse.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2014, 02:58:10 AM »
The sport already has a bad name.
That's what im saying. This Piana guy sure doesn't help . He will always attract some kind of sick idiots that like that. That does not mean its good at all. Just because he is famous. Charly Manson is famous too

Uncle Junior

« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2014, 02:59:01 AM »
I get a lot of shit because Im on Team Booty. I couldn't care less.

If you keep this up you little bastard, I will be forwarding your pm's to Ron and get you for harrassment.

;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2014, 03:01:07 AM »

Spot on analysis you can hardly compare someone that uses plastic surgery (within good taste, not talking Michael Jackson style here) to make their appearance look better to certain bodybuilders who abuse steroids to make themselves look like a different species to humans because of their body dismorphia issues which quite frankly repulses the vast majority of people and general public.

Still I understand their mindset and each to their own its their choice at the end of the day just like it is someone having cosmetic surgery.

Like most things in life people tend to get in trouble when balance and moderation are thrown at the window and they start becoming extreme, whether its cosmetic surgery or PEDS abuse.

Who are you talking to? Isnt your dr. giving out medicine right now?
Booty ass raped you and now you want to kiss her ass? Fuck of you wanker
UJ kissing Booty

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2014, 03:01:18 AM »
Even if you don't like booty, the way she owns peoples minds on here should still be appreciated.  ;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2014, 03:01:45 AM »
Who are you talking to? Isnt your dr. giving out medicine right now?
Booty ass raped you and now you want to kiss her ass? Fuck of you wanker
UJ kissing Booty

:(

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2014, 03:02:45 AM »
That's what im saying. This Piana guy sure doesn't help . He will always attract some kind of sick idiots that like that. That does not mean its good at all. Just because he is famous. Charly Manson is famous too
He came to Australia for some fitness expo and I kid you not, was quite well liked. People I knew in the gym thought he was the nicest guy. One girl I know had the hots for him.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2014, 03:03:59 AM »
Even if you don't like booty, the way she owns peoples minds on here should still be appreciated.  ;D
what im saying. She is nice to have around. For all sorts of things. Only 2 women here I know of. Oh and UJ. 3 then

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2014, 03:05:02 AM »
I should get rent money for the space I own in their minds.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2014, 03:05:16 AM »

:(
lol go for it!!  ::) meltown after one post

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2014, 03:06:55 AM »
what im saying. She is nice to have around. For all sorts of things. Only 2 women here I know of. Oh and UJ. 3 then

shitzo has breasts so is half way there.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2014, 03:08:32 AM »
I wouldn't even answer. For them its some kind of sick foreplay. Its funny how the guys with enough crap on there rap sheet are the once who judge people. I truly think you rock. These guys never had anything  pretty like you.Thats why they are pissed. Look at the kid in California again. Same deal. You have to pay for there misery.

pissed? foreplay? misery? lol. pretty like her? dude, you can find girls just like her in any truckstop or bowling alley in any town or city in the u.s.

i'll take a pretty girl who's educated, with morals, and class, and who hasn't been used up and tossed out by dozens of dudes, let alone who's shown her tits and whatnot to gullible men for money.

she's a girl on getbig? big deal. no man with any self-respect would consider dating let alone marrying a 'woman' like that.

her only hope is get Tito Ortiz's phone number.. he doesn't seenm to have any problem with used up women.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2014, 03:10:48 AM »

actually the second I click out of the thread.. any thread.. I forget all about.. it's only when I see her pop up in some random thread talking about her tits or naked pics and reminding us that somebody had once thought she was attractive.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2014, 03:13:16 AM »
cmon man. Its the internet. Its get big! Why not having girls on here without being harassed all the time.
I don't see why it needs to be so personal all the time.
By the way booty is not a bad looking women.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2014, 03:14:32 AM »
I don't care if Booty is 55 years old, I'd still hit it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2014, 03:15:05 AM »
pissed? foreplay? misery? lol. pretty like her? dude, you can find girls just like her in any truckstop or bowling alley in any town or city in the u.s.

i'll take a pretty girl who's educated, with morals, and class, and who hasn't been used up and tossed out by dozens of dudes, let alone who's shown her tits and whatnot to gullible men for money.

she's a girl on getbig? big deal. no man with any self-respect would consider dating let alone marrying a 'woman' like that.

her only hope is get Tito Ortiz's phone number.. he doesn't seenm to have any problem with used up women.
What I do know about you is that you are a fat loser who looks like shit despite huge cycles of aas. You sells steroids and your girl left you and took your child away from you. You are Obviuosly bitter and hateful towards women. It comes accross in the way that you attack me which appears to be personal. So since you don't know me, I assume it's personal because I have a vagina.