Author Topic: Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition is finally here!!!  (Read 42432 times)

Uncle Junior

Re: Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition is finally here!!!
« Reply #250 on: May 29, 2014, 03:54:02 PM »
Can't wait to go to Oz.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #251 on: May 29, 2014, 04:39:01 PM »

Who dis???

Rich Piana's ex-girlfriend.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #252 on: May 29, 2014, 04:42:32 PM »
Rich Piana's ex-girlfriend.

She's alright but still hit booty instead.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 29, 2014, 04:46:36 PM »
She's alright but still hit booty instead.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #254 on: May 29, 2014, 04:51:31 PM »
What you posted doesn't even make any sense. If posting on getbig is the same thing as dating then all you male posters are dating each other.

I'm with ChopperRider but seeing The Trainer on the side. There, I said it.

Might have fucked Foozle once or twice after arguing with The Trainer.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: May 29, 2014, 04:59:11 PM »
I'm with ChopperRider but seeing The Trainer on the side. There, I said it.

Might have fucked Foozle once or twice after arguing with The Trainer.
hate sex  :D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #256 on: May 29, 2014, 05:01:49 PM »

Trainer can go for ages, Chopper is a bit rough, that ass hair is horrible. Foozle fits like a glove.

No homo.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: May 29, 2014, 05:11:13 PM »

At least he didn't Cleveland Steamer my chest......

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 29, 2014, 05:16:21 PM »
At least he didn't Cleveland Steamer my chest......
that is really over played. You might think its funny to sprout lies but anyone who knows me away from this place knows I would never do that with anyone.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #259 on: May 29, 2014, 05:23:37 PM »
that is really over played. You might think its funny to sprout lies but anyone who knows me away from this place knows I would never do that with anyone.

I can vouch for Booty, she loves Golden showers but said no to shitting on her tits. I still came so don't care.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: May 29, 2014, 05:27:17 PM »

No one knows you away from this place. You state that repeatedly.

So the myriad of less than flattering stories that seem to follow you everywhere must have a basis in something. You know....where there is smoke, there is fire?

There is always a commonality in people that feel they're persecuted everywhere. They are always the source of the non-stop drama and aggravation that surrounds them.

You are a bodybuilding groupie.....we all know that. You can deny it until the cows come home, but that is what you are. The real misconception is that you seem to think we care. We don't - you are a passing source of cheap entertainment, nothing more.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: May 29, 2014, 05:31:02 PM »
I can vouch for Booty, she loves Golden showers but said no to shitting on her tits. I still came so don't care.

Let's get the conversation back on Amy. The other one is well beyond her "Sell By' date and is only here for the attention.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #262 on: May 29, 2014, 05:36:37 PM »
Let's get the conversation back on Amy. The other one is well beyond her "Sell By' date and is only here for the attention.

She is smoking but I wasn't a lurker at that time. Bit pissed (what's new) so might pay more attention tommorow.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: May 29, 2014, 05:45:14 PM »
No one knows you away from this place. You state that repeatedly.

So the myriad of less than flattering stories that seem to follow you everywhere must have a basis in something. You know....where there is smoke, there is fire?

There is always a commonality in people that feel they're persecuted everywhere. They are always the source of the non-stop drama and aggravation that surrounds them.

You are a bodybuilding groupie.....we all know that. You can deny it until the cows come home, but that is what you are. The real misconception is that you seem to think we care. We don't - you are a passing source of cheap entertainment, nothing more.
No you labeled me as a bb groupie... Doesn't make it true. But I will say that I would only date someone who has an active lifestyle. I don't care what sport they do but I wouldn't be interested in any sedentary slobs.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: May 29, 2014, 05:46:17 PM »
That was a water pistol.  :D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: May 29, 2014, 05:46:57 PM »
No you labeled me as a bb groupie... Doesn't make it true. But I will say that I would only date someone who has an active lifestyle. I don't care what sport they do but I wouldn't be interested in any sedentary slobs.

Your past and present actions cause us to label you as a bodybuilding groupie.....idiot.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: May 29, 2014, 06:16:09 PM »
Your past and present actions cause us to label you as a bodybuilding groupie.....idiot.
2 pros I have dated. I have been training since I was 17. Have competed in amateur natural bodybuilding in Aussie. And I have worked in the health and fitness industry since 2001. It's only natural that I am going to meet men in the gym, at shows etc. I wouldn't meet anyone in a bar because I don't frequent those places.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #267 on: May 29, 2014, 06:20:19 PM »
Nope I'm not a groupie  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: May 29, 2014, 06:28:24 PM »
Nope I'm not a groupie  ::)
Yes I take pics at expos. Who doesn't? Fact is I have seen plenty of pics posted up by guys here with bodybuilders. It's only the faceless clowns who hide behind their computers who have never posted a pic who call me a groupie. Fact is I have more right to be here than a lot of clowns as I have a genuine interest in the sport.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: May 29, 2014, 06:30:11 PM »
 ::)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: May 29, 2014, 06:30:20 PM »
Make sure you load up on beans, tacos, and greens before you go on a date with booty. The more shit is better for an unforgettable experience.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: May 29, 2014, 06:36:58 PM »
Yes I take pics at expos. Who doesn't? Fact is I have seen plenty of pics posted up by guys here with bodybuilders. It's only the faceless clowns who hide behind their computers who have never posted a pic who call me a groupie. Fact is I have more right to be here than a lot of clowns as I have a genuine interest in the sport.

Some of us aren't attention whores and don't need to prove to anyone anything , keep your Gebig credibility , you're a laughing stock and don't even get it

You got twat-shots floating around what exactly does that have to do with a ' genuine interest in the sport '?  ::) I used to feel bad for all the shit you took ( pun intended ) then I realized you enjoy any attention

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: May 29, 2014, 06:38:07 PM »
Not just pictures , you're on steroids boards , you're on every bodybuilding message board around, you were on the Palumbos radio show being made a fool out of without ever knowing they were laughing at you and not with you. You hustled guys on ' herbicepscam '  ::)

You're a fucking groupie deal with it  8)

I post on getbig and do do you. However you are a known stalker saving every pic ever posted by anyone. Can I say creepy?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: May 29, 2014, 06:39:19 PM »
Some of us aren't attention whores and don't need to prove to anyone anything , keep your Gebig credibility , you're a laughing stock and don't even get it

You got twat-shots floating around what exactly does that have to do with a ' genuine interest in the sport '?  ::) I used to feel bad for all the shit you took ( pun intended ) then I realized you enjoy any attention

x2

She enjoys the abuse.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: May 29, 2014, 06:41:03 PM »
I post on getbig and do do you. However you are a known stalker saving every pic ever posted by anyone. Can I say creepy?

Is that the best you have? How the fuck does one ' stalk ' by saving pictures YOU morons post yourselves? When I'm creating fake Facebook accounts and stealing your pics to post on here then open you mouth moron.

You're a running joke on Getbig and every other board , you're to stupid to get it , you're not in on the joke , you ARE the joke.