Author Topic: How To Tell Somebody That They're Fat Without Hurting Their Feelings?  (Read 6149 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Tell them that fat peoples lack of discipline is disgusting

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
As far as I know, fat people don't have feelings.

But if it's a concern, I would suggest softening the blow with some cake & ice cream.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
As far as I know, fat people don't have feelings.

But if it's a concern, I would suggest softening the blow with some cake & ice cream.

They feel hungry, they feel the suffocating pinch of their waistband, the feel warm in winter...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Merry Xmas.  It's a lap band.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You are wrong I know plenty of fat people who think that they are not fat, they say stupid shit like I am a big bone person or as this fatfuck at the gym keeps saying that he has thick skin that is why you cant see his muscles.

They are lying to themselves and others. It's a defense mechanism. I still say that it is not someone's place to tell another person they are fat, even when asked. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Telling people obvious things are a sign low IQ and possibly signs of a mental illness...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I usually get pushed to the center of a crowded room, and someone says: "Do you really want to look like this guy?"

Its like scared straight.

Simple Simon

I usually get pushed to the center of a crowded room, and someone says: "Do you really want to look like this guy?"

Its like scared straight.

You mix with a lot of strong individuals.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
They are lying to themselves and others. It's a defense mechanism. I still say that it is not someone's place to tell another person they are fat, even when asked. 

The problem is that they're always going on about their diets, goading you into calling BS. It's as though they want the abuse.

Waller

• Getbig IV
Don't sugar coat it. They'll only eat it

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Merry Xmas.  It's a lap band.
'How did you know?'   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I know this may sound stupid, but it is healthy to carry a little bodyfat. We are mammals afterall.

The immune system is probably at it's weakest below 10% bodyfat.

booty

• Getbig V
I know this may sound stupid, but it is healthy to carry a little bodyfat. We are mammals afterall.

We are no longer cavemen so we don't need any extra padding.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
We are no longer cavemen so we don't need any extra padding.
That still does not account for the immune system. Being at a low bodyfat% puts a strain on the body. I would bet that people at 6% bodyfat, are more likely to get sick (and more often) then someone who is at 15% bodyfat. (Knock on wood) I rarely get sick, but I can remember getting a few doozies when I was at my leanest.

When you are hardcore weight training/dieting, your body is getting abused on all fronts.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
Don't say anything.

Walk up with a pair of calipers and grab a slab of fat and pinch it with the calipers.

booty

• Getbig V
That still does not account for the immune system. Being at a low bodyfat% puts a strain on the body. I would bet that people at 6% bodyfat, are more likely to get sick (and more often) then someone who is at 15% bodyfat. (Knock on wood) I rarely get sick, but I can remember getting a few doozies when I was at my leanest.

When you are hardcore weight training/dieting, your body is getting abused on all fronts.
It comes down to having a good nutritional diet which supplies your body with adequate vitamins and nutrients. Most obese people eat the wrong kinds of foods and too much of them. They are abusing their body and would have a crappier immune system that someone who eats good healthy foods  and is lean.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Agree, but keep it at least around 10-12%

the trainer

Dude you are at 50 percent bodyfat your organs are fucked so you should not be talking.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Shizzo isn't all that fat.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
It comes down to having a good nutritional diet which supplies your body with adequate vitamins and nutrients. Most obese people eat the wrong kinds of foods and too much of them. They are abusing their body and would have a crappier immune system that someone who eats good healthy foods  and is lean.
I was not talking about obese people Booty. Believe it or not, being in the single digits is extreme. It really is not healthy.

booty

• Getbig V
I was not talking about obese people Booty. Believe it or not, being in the single digits is extreme. It really is not healthy.
it depends on the person. I disagree with you. Studies show that people who eat less are healthier and live longer. I see plenty of elderly active people who are lean walking their dogs at 6am.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory

Eating small amounts of food and being thin is shown to tremendously boost natural growth hormone levels.

Booty is correct.

Also, are you implying that you are 15 pct bodyfat?
50 percent more likely

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Safety Fat Of Peace

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Eating small amounts of food and being thin is shown to tremendously boost natural growth hormone levels.

Booty is correct.

Also, are you implying that you are 15 pct bodyfat?
50 percent more likely
What does growth hormone have to do with the immune system? I never implied that I was 15%.

I am telling you that I cannot remember the last time I was sick. I am suggesting that people that are under 10% bodyfat, get sick far more often than I do. It's not natural to be that lean.

booty

• Getbig V
What does growth hormone have to do with the immune system? I never implied that I was 15%.

I am telling you that I cannot remember the last time I was sick. I am suggesting that people that are under 10% bodyfat, get sick far more often than I do. It's not natural to be that lean.
Hormones are really important to ones health. Speaking of not getting sick.... You are preserved in alcohol and you have bitch tits so obviously have too much estrogen.