Author Topic: deca and eq  (Read 2834 times)

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
deca and eq
« on: May 26, 2014, 01:27:10 AM »
plan my next bulk,plan to use 300deca 300eq with 250test e per week,0.5mg adex eod...but since eq and deca are both anabolics should i stack them?or just do deca 600mg or deca 600mg instead?and i have some dbols can i throw in my cycle as well?

stats now 172lbs 5'7" 7-8% bf
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: deca and eq
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 03:51:50 AM »
plan my next bulk,plan to use 300deca 300eq with 250test e per week,0.5mg adex eod...but since eq and deca are both anabolics should i stack them?or just do deca 600mg or deca 600mg instead?and i have some dbols can i throw in my cycle as well?

stats now 172lbs 5'7" 7-8% bf

I'm not a fan of eq, I've only used a gram/wk for almost a year and when I stopped, I noticed nothing. (which tells me it wasn't doing much.. if I stop 300mg tren/wk I notice it.. if I stop 600mg npp/wk I notice it... if I stop 1g test/wk I notice it.. ect...). if I were to use eq again, I'd try 2g/wk and see what happens. but until then, I'd advise against it.

that being said, I know some guys who seem to like eq, but I think it may be psychological, either way.. 300mg/wk is too low.

if I were you, I'd run 500 test and 500 deca for at least 16wks. if you can't run at leat 50mg/day of dbol for the first 4-8wks, save the dbol for preworkout.. 25-50mg until they're gone. the deca won't start 'rocking' till about week 6 anyways.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 05:07:08 AM »
what do you think about front loading the eq?for example run 800mg for the first week?
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 08:55:58 AM »
what do you think about front loading the eq?for example run 800mg for the first week?

That's fine. 

I'm with ESFitness, I think nandrolone is superior.  Itll get you big n strong.  300 test 600 deca will be a very good cycle

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 10:55:37 AM »

will do absolutely nothing.

'front load' would rely on the longer ester 'releasing' over time. even if you did front load, 800 isn't nearly enough.. you'd need a few grams.

800 would mean only about a month of release and you'd only get a couple hundred mg's a week at that.. roughly.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 11:58:18 AM »
That's fine. 

I'm with ESFitness, I think nandrolone is superior.  Itll get you big n strong.  300 test 600 deca will be a very good cycle
300mgs of Test and 600mgs of Deca? Wouldn't you need cabaser with that for the possible prolactin side effects?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 12:17:43 PM »
If anything front load a bottle of npp to get the nandrolone going as the deca ester will take some time to kick in.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 02:05:20 PM »
EQ is for the patient.. and I think I agree with everyone else by now having toyed with it twice now... that... might as well spend the money on tren or mast or deca... even half cc mast half cc tren vs 1cc of eq.. and same money.. might as well up tren and mast or something and get more vascular that way than wait for the eq vascularity and slow gains.. so... i think once im done my last vial of eq this time around (been on since march i think?) I will just switch it out...

People talk of EQ making them hungry.. true... but Deca makes me hungry like an animal and I actually make gains albeit bloaty gains...

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 05:32:59 PM »
EQ is for the patient.. and I think I agree with everyone else by now having toyed with it twice now... that... might as well spend the money on tren or mast or deca... even half cc mast half cc tren vs 1cc of eq.. and same money.. might as well up tren and mast or something and get more vascular that way than wait for the eq vascularity and slow gains.. so... i think once im done my last vial of eq this time around (been on since march i think?) I will just switch it out...

People talk of EQ making them hungry.. true... but Deca makes me hungry like an animal and I actually make gains albeit bloaty gains...

i did eq before,but appetite stays,no increased at all,but gains were noticable,nothing to shout about,never stack those 2 before so asking for opinions
T

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 07:28:29 PM »
id roll with 250 test 900 EQ. Excellent lean stack, just adjust diet to suit weight gain and voila, you'll look great. Shoot the Test 1x weekly on monday, and the EQ 300mg monday wednesday and friday. Shouldnt have any sides at all, but if you do it would be anxiety or highish BP from the EQ. Your cardio ability will be awesome as well.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2014, 07:33:39 PM »
id roll with 250 test 900 EQ. Excellent lean stack, just adjust diet to suit weight gain and voila, you'll look great. Shoot the Test 1x weekly on monday, and the EQ 300mg monday wednesday and friday. Shouldnt have any sides at all, but if you do it would be anxiety or highish BP from the EQ. Your cardio ability will be awesome as well.

should be able to adjust your diet and get lean on test alone.

i'll never understand why some are quick to use 500-1g of eq, but freak out when it comes to using more than 500mg test. lol

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2014, 11:14:42 PM »
I'm on 400mg of boldenone a week at the moment and it'd going great
I have very good work capacity in the gym, the anabolics help with that greatly. Midsection is tighter somehow, waist has gone down and got a certain thickness I didn't have before.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2014, 11:34:37 PM »
i'm trying to add size,i got lean with 200mg tren 200mg test prop
T

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2014, 11:36:02 PM »
maybe it's because most eq's are underdosed these days that not so many people see great results from it?
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 12:43:30 AM »
I'm not a fan of eq, I've only used a gram/wk for almost a year and when I stopped, I noticed nothing.

It's either you or the gear mate, EQ is great, everyone should feel it at 600mg let alone 1g.
S

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 02:49:12 AM »
i'm trying to add size,i got lean with 200mg tren 200mg test prop

If you want size then nothing will beat a hefty dose of testosterone. You were on 400mg total before, I think 500mg of testosterone plus a few ml of whatever other anabolic you like the look of will be great in the long term.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2014, 04:14:44 PM »
I wouldn't mind trying that out. Shouldn't need an AI with that, neither. Just pin, train, eat, and grow.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2014, 04:57:50 PM »
im probably gonna start some deca a month-two month from now... flip EQ... it does increase endurance... but u know what.. so does deca (strength, endurance and hunger... big time hunger for me on deca i grow like a weed on it and dont need orals either).

If only it wasnt so damn moon face inducing for me... definetely prefer to have the peeled face look than moon face look no matter the PRs lol.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2014, 04:19:10 PM »
I wouldn't mind trying that out. Shouldn't need an AI with that, neither. Just pin, train, eat, and grow.

If you can, use short estered test with this as it takes a while for the EQ to get rolling. Give this cycle a good 6 months on, and you will love what you see at the end. You can use 100mg Test p M W F along with your 300mg of EQ, this kind of pinning can be kept up for a good while and your blood levels will be nice and stable at the same time. The reason to use the prop over the enanthate (or at least to use prop for the first month) is the EQ takes a long time to get going and you use the prop a bit like a kick start oral.

Once the EQ gets going, consider cycling in and out the drier orals such as tbol and anavar, perhaps even winstrol if you like it. The cool thing with a blast like this is, you are going to be 'on' for a long time, and as such you can incorporate mini blasts of 4-6 weeks with short acting drugs like Tren A, NPP, mast p etc.

So you have your baseline dose of 900 EQ and 300mg Test (or whatever amount of test you want but keep it no more than 300mg), after a month of this you can throw in NPP by adding 200mg of it onto your M W F pins. Then, take a break after your 6 weeks or whatever are up, and use Tren A 200mg M W F (kinda pushing the ester length but it will work fine)... Etc. You get it. Cycle the short esters in like orals and you can do well for yourself