Author Topic: Families Of Burglar Thugs Shot By 70 Year Old Widow Want To Sue  (Read 4760 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Such bullshit....

BTW, she absolutely did the right thing.

Two teenage boys were recently shot after breaking into a Sacramento house. Now, the families of Michael Sambrano, 14, and Steven Crider,17, are claiming that the homeowner was wrong to shoot the intruders.

The two boys broke into the home of an elderly widow. Both were shot and killed by either the widow or her brother, who was staying with her for protection. The woman’s house had just recently been broken into.

While the neighbors of the victim stand by her decision, family members are arguing that the shots fired were unnecessary.

“They were on their way out the door, and I just think it was wrong that they were shot,” Sambrano’s sister told CBS Sacramento.

Still, neighbors who have face similar burglars claim that protecting family comes first, and California law states that a homeowner is permitted to use deadly force when someone enters their home if they have a reasonable fear of death or bodily injury.

“He was not an innocent bystander,” said neighbor David Keck, “I’m sorry the little boys or teenagers were killed, but if it’s my family, my family comes first.”

The victim, 68-year-old Alice Hubbard Gordinho, had been robbed several times before, and was in fear for her safety. Police say that the fingerprints on the scene of the most recent crime match a break in to Gordinho’s home that occurred this past Easter.

“I don’t have any comments to make on this,” Gordinho told News10, “I’m sorry for the boys, and I’m sorry for me, because they tormented me. It’s been a tragedy.”

What do you think? Was Gordinho justified in shooting the two intruders?

http://theuspatriot.com/2014/05/12/families-of-burglar-thugs-shot-by-70-year-old-widow-want-to-sue/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Families Of Burglar Thugs Shot By 70 Year Old Widow Want To Sue
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 10:26:23 AM »
so what is the meat of the story?   family complaining?  are they suing?

of course the homeowner was right to shoot.  I couldn't really understand if they were suing the shooter or something?

they invaded someone's home - that's a death sentence in most places.  Only a fool would break into an occupied dwelling.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 11:01:17 AM »
Capped in Peace

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 11:23:15 AM »
how many shots did they each get?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 12:11:51 PM »
the Old widow should be allowed to shoot the families for raising burglars

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 12:14:42 PM »
Ban the widow!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 12:16:58 PM »
Ban Valuables

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 01:35:19 PM »
anyone know?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 04:59:14 PM »
Good for her.

Hope they felt the stinging blast full force and died in agony.

Anyone enters your home uninvited, he or she is fair game. If they get dead, that's how it goes.

Merely attempt to injure/immobilize the intruder?! Uh, nope. I'd go directly to lethal force.

Like I say, NO ONE who is not invited/welcome should EVER enter another's place of residence.

Case closed. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 06:19:24 PM »
anyone know?
Dosen't matter, at least she killed them.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2014, 09:33:13 PM »
It's our fault really coach. If we would vote for progressive politicians who were willing to tax us more to fund social programs and whatnot, this could have been prevented.

We owe these childrens a better future.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2014, 09:36:40 PM »
Thugs or youths?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2014, 09:51:04 PM »
It's our fault really coach. If we would vote for progressive politicians who were willing to tax us more to fund social programs and whatnot, this could have been prevented.

We owe these childrens a better future.

Sure, because they're not offered every opportunity on the world.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2014, 09:54:00 PM »
Sure, because they're not offered every opportunity on the world.

;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2014, 09:59:13 PM »
so what is the meat of the story?   family complaining?  are they suing?

of course the homeowner was right to shoot.  I couldn't really understand if they were suing the shooter or something?

they invaded someone's home - that's a death sentence in most places.  Only a fool would break into an occupied dwelling.

wtf are you talking about?

that's 1st deg burglary.. burglary when the place is empty is 2nd or 3rd deg, but if someone is home it's 1st deg, and classified as a violent crime (even if there's no violence and they burglar gets caught a week later pawning a watch he stole). 1st deg burg is 25yrs max in most states, of which you'll have to do 50% of whatever sentence you get. death sentence?

lets say the guy gets the full 25yr max sentence, he's getting out in 12.5yrs provided he doesn't lose his parole by getting into trouble while in prison... and most states have a "two-thirds cut" in which if the state will cut the guy loose from the rest of his parole/sentence after he's served 2/3's of the total sentence.

in California, the max parole is 3yrs. so even if he gets 25yrs and serves 12.5, he's eligible for release from parole after only 13months.. and 90% of the time he'll get it if he stays out of trouble in those 13months (i.e. no dirty drug tests, no arrests, no negative police contact).

... far from a 'death sentence'.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2014, 10:21:53 PM »
wtf are you talking about?

that's 1st deg burglary.. burglary when the place is empty is 2nd or 3rd deg, but if someone is home it's 1st deg, and classified as a violent crime (even if there's no violence and they burglar gets caught a week later pawning a watch he stole). 1st deg burg is 25yrs max in most states, of which you'll have to do 50% of whatever sentence you get. death sentence?

lets say the guy gets the full 25yr max sentence, he's getting out in 12.5yrs provided he doesn't lose his parole by getting into trouble while in prison... and most states have a "two-thirds cut" in which if the state will cut the guy loose from the rest of his parole/sentence after he's served 2/3's of the total sentence.

in California, the max parole is 3yrs. so even if he gets 25yrs and serves 12.5, he's eligible for release from parole after only 13months.. and 90% of the time he'll get it if he stays out of trouble in those 13months (i.e. no dirty drug tests, no arrests, no negative police contact).

... far from a 'death sentence'.
he didnt mean by the law. The homeowner is dealing out the sentence

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2014, 10:46:57 PM »
he didnt mean by the law. The homeowner is dealing out the sentence

ah.. well, still in that case 9 time out of 10 the homeowner will be scared shitless and panic and lock themselves in a bathroom.

very very rare that they'll fight back, let alone have a gun nearby (or go get a gun) and shoot the intruder before they leave.

I have a client.. or ex-client.. old lady nearly 80, who's home was broken into (2nd story no less, in a gated community/country club) and had jewelry stolen while her and he husband (old fella with parkinsons) were downstairs.

she ended up getting a 6" .357mag and a shotgun.. shotgun is in her "safe room"/walk in closet, and the pistol is by her bed. neither of which she's ever shot. she's never even been to the range to shoot ANYTHING and has no idea how to shoot the guns in a panic and her exact words "I'm locking myself in the closet and I'm shooting holes through the door. I dont' care who's on the other side. I don't care if it's my husband"..... sorry to say, but she's not in the minority when it comes to home defense with firearms.. most are horribly un-trained/un-prepared and will panic in that situation, not shoot.... the lady will probably end up shooting herself in the leg and dying in the closet before she dials 911 (she has a cell phone on a charger in her closet now, permanently. in case the 'theives' cut the landline.. like in the movies. lol)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2014, 10:49:37 PM »
Like the movie panic room  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2014, 11:24:22 PM »
Dosen't matter, at least she killed them.
It does matter in court though.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2014, 04:28:23 AM »
Good for her.

Hope they felt the stinging blast full force and died in agony.

Anyone enters your home uninvited, he or she is fair game. If they get dead, that's how it goes.

Merely attempt to injure/immobilize the intruder?! Uh, nope. I'd go directly to lethal force.

Like I say, NO ONE who is not invited/welcome should EVER enter another's place of residence.

Case closed. 
^^THIS^^

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2014, 04:33:02 AM »
I still don't understand... what is this article about?   Is the family of the home invaders suing?  Have they charged the old woman?  Are we all just feigning outrage because the family is "bitching"?

let them complain.  They're kind of weak, pathetic, soft minds that raise home invaders in the first place.  I would expect anyone teaching their kids the culture of "steal from old ladies at home" also would cry like a punk when things end this way.

I guess I just don't know what the article is about.  Their whining?  That's what they're going to do.  If they charge the old lady, I'll be just as pissed as anyone.  But what are we talking about here?   Just the shitty family that raised shitty kids, complaining about the outcome?

“They were on their way out the door, and I just think it was wrong that they were shot,” Sambrano’s sister told CBS Sacramento.

LOL!   If that's it, screw her lol.  She's pissed, cool, that's her issue.  That's how she deals with the grief.  Nobody takes her seriously.  Nobody gives a fck.  Nobody backing her, except other morons.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2014, 04:34:53 AM »
Not enough

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2014, 05:46:48 AM »
She should counter sue for the cost of the bullets

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2014, 01:23:27 AM »
She should counter sue for the cost of the bullets
:D

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2014, 01:52:48 AM »
Would loved to have been one of those bullets.