Author Topic: Teen surrenders after sucker punch kills tourist outside Bronx bodega  (Read 11039 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Are "youths" still into that knockout game shit?  ???

Teen surrenders after sucker punch kills tourist outside Bronx bodega

CLAREMONT, The Bronx (PIX11) - The suspect in a sucker punch that killed a man outside of a Bronx bodega turned himself in Sunday.

The man, 19-year-old Brownie Lopez, of the Bronx, gave himself up at the 48th precinct.

No longer sporting a big Afro or white tank top revealing star-shaped tattoos, Lopez arrived at the station house wearing an OBEY T-shirt and a Yankees baseball cap.

http://pix11.com/2014/05/25/suspect-surrenders-in-fatal-bronx-sucker-punch/#axzz32suZPQPC

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Pro-tip: if your name is "Brownie Lopez." you will spend the vast majority of your life in jail

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Pro-tip: if your name is "Brownie Lopez." you will spend the vast majority of your life in jail

haha... Freakonomics actually has a factual chapter on that.  ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Guess the hebrew, of peace...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Swiss Cheese Of Peace

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the KO game is more random and it's designed to target people, premeditated.

this just looked like a bunch of idiots hanging out and beefing and someone assaulting someone blindside.

Wouldn't love to be the prison broomstick this dude will be encountering shortly.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Wouldn't love to be the prison broomstick this dude will be encountering shortly.

hahahahah!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Naw, this is just a case of a drunken tourist acting silly in a tough neighborhood. The longer story that was the tourist was drunk and wandering around the area breaking bottles and asking folks to buy him beer. He goes in, and starts bothering that guy and a few others with the same, and that's how you get to the tape there. It wasn't the friendly sort of thing like the youtuber makes it out to be.

I'm sure the kid probably isn't great, but the tourist wasn't a bright guy either.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Are "youths" still into that knockout game shit?  ???

Teen surrenders after sucker punch kills tourist outside Bronx bodega

CLAREMONT, The Bronx (PIX11) - The suspect in a sucker punch that killed a man outside of a Bronx bodega turned himself in Sunday.

The man, 19-year-old Brownie Lopez, of the Bronx, gave himself up at the 48th precinct.

No longer sporting a big Afro or white tank top revealing star-shaped tattoos, Lopez arrived at the station house wearing an OBEY T-shirt and a Yankees baseball cap.

http://pix11.com/2014/05/25/suspect-surrenders-in-fatal-bronx-sucker-punch/#axzz32suZPQPC

Had nothing to do with a knockout game.  Guy took his shirt off and walked up on him.....that's considered wanting to duke it out which is why he got knocked out.  Not a sucker punch in my opinion. 

He'll get involuntary manslaughter and won't do any real time
A

bigmc

• Getbig V

Had nothing to do with a knockout game.  Guy took his shirt off and walked up on him.....that's considered wanting to duke it out which is why he got knocked out.  Not a sucker punch in my opinion. 

He'll get involuntary manslaughter and won't do any real time

if a white man had thrown that punch you would be calling for the death sentence vince

T

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
if a white man had thrown that punch you would be calling for the death sentence vince

exactly bro

a lot of white guilt nowadays-----white people love to throw other white people under the bus to show how "progressive and tolerant" they are :-\

god forbid someone gets charged for a hate crime against a white person in the US smh

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Even if it was a white person, it doesn't change anything.  He took off his shirt...that's universal for "I wanna throw down"....plain and simple
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Another day in Da Bronx. 

Funny - the zoo animals are better behaved than 90% of the scum and filth in this Borough

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

Even if it was a white person, it doesn't change anything.  He took off his shirt...that's universal for "I wanna throw down"....plain and simple
the problem with this is that this brutality is common in the black community---scores of thugs attacking random people, knockout game etc

if white people committed the acts such as these against blacks in the numbers that blacks do it against whites (intentionally committed)you would have al Sharpton on every channel and the president holding conferences about it

I work down in the hood all the time and I wont hesitate to put a .40 in some "thug"----id rather be in jail than dead

the black community promotes and glorifies this behaviour

the trainer

When I am going to throw hands in the street I not only take off my shirt but I also take off my pants and shoes and fight in my posing thong its also the best way to train.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
When I am going to throw hands in the street I not take off my shirt but I also take off my pants and shoes and fight in my posing thong its also the best way to train.

hahahahah I almost just pissed myself  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
To be fair, I doubt race played an issue on this one, this is more just a young kid who probably saw the opportunity to beat an annoying drunk. You can see the guy here - http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/05/oliver-dorio-man-killed-on-video-bronx/ . I doubt they even knew he was a tourist, given the area and just the photos, I would've thought it a couple of regular latin dudes squabbling over Bronx shit.

The more disheartening part is that the kid is only going for simple assault(a year at best), you'd think they could've tried for involuntary manslaughter or something similar.

the trainer

To be fair, I doubt race played an issue on this one, this is more just a young kid who probably saw the opportunity to beat an annoying drunk. You can see the guy here - http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/05/oliver-dorio-man-killed-on-video-bronx/ . I doubt they even knew he was a tourist, given the area and just the photos, I would've thought it a couple of regular latin dudes squabbling over Bronx shit.

The more disheartening part is that the kid is only going for simple assault(a year at best), you'd think they could've tried for involuntary manslaughter or something similar.

Why should he get a tougher punishment, the guy took off his shirt and came forward in a threatening matter he has the right to defend himself, yes the guy died but that was an accident.

BB

• Getbig V
I honestly don't think the kid thought him a real threat, but I don't really care one way or the other. If I had to guess, they went with the lower charge, because that area probably wouldn't convict on anything higher.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
the problem with this is that this brutality is common in the black community---scores of thugs attacking random people, knockout game etc

if white people committed the acts such as these against blacks in the numbers that blacks do it against whites (intentionally committed)you would have al Sharpton on every channel and the president holding conferences about it

I work down in the hood all the time and I wont hesitate to put a .40 in some "thug"----id rather be in jail than dead

the black community promotes and glorifies this behaviour

You're a fucking idiot of all proportions.  Bernie Madoff rips people off for 64.5 billion dollars, Tim McVeigh blows up a federal building killing 185 people for no reason, and Elliot Rodgers stabs 3 people to death and murders 3 more because he couldn't get his dick wet.....

And yet you fear a black guy walking down the street in the hood.  I know who the real criminals are...and they aren't black people... ;D
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

You're a fucking idiot of all proportions.  Bernie Madoff rips people off for 64.5 billion dollars, Tim McVeigh blows up a federal building killing 185 people for no reason, and Elliot Rodgers stabs 3 people to death and murders 3 more because he couldn't get his dick wet.....

And yet you fear a black guy walking down the street in the hood.  I know who the real criminals are...and they aren't black people... ;D
Look at the statistics---blacks commit more violent crimes than whites....period.

Rap music promotes this violence, just listen to any popular rap song.

Black culture is killing itself. It's their biggest enemy.

I'm not afraid, just realistic

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it

You're a fucking idiot of all proportions.  Bernie Madoff rips people off for 64.5 billion dollars, Tim McVeigh blows up a federal building killing 185 people for no reason, and Elliot Rodgers stabs 3 people to death and murders 3 more because he couldn't get his dick wet.....

And yet you fear a black guy walking down the street in the hood.  I know who the real criminals are...and they aren't black people... ;D

You know why you can rattle off specific names? Because its so rare. Home many brownie Lopez', Tyrone Jackson's, lashante......... Are there that  barely get noticed.

No one writes about dog biting man

falco

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
I call bullshit on the one punch, probably kicked him dead in the head a few times

PIP swede