Author Topic: Beyonce "Eye F*cks" Lebron and gets caught  (Read 8693 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Beyonce "Eye F*cks" Lebron and gets caught
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2014, 06:38:13 AM »
That golden neck chain looks truly pathetic, thought that was an eighties thing...

epic_alien

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2014, 06:53:10 AM »
For some reason, I didn't see it.

Lebron came over, spoke to them both, even pointed at Beyonce, she smiled in return and held a short glance.

The clip-speed was clearly slowed from it's original speed, so if she even looked at him, it was for a second or two.

Again, I am NO EXPERT at women eye fucking men, but I didn't see it as such.

"1"

he pointed at the guy in the black shirt num nums

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2014, 07:27:04 AM »
lmao at you guys actually thinking Jay Z gives a fuck at this level, comparing him to the drama in your puny lives, lollololl  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2014, 07:31:45 AM »
lmao at you guys actually thinking Jay Z gives a fuck at this level, comparing him to the drama in your puny lives, lollololl  :D

if a random dude gets cheated on by a chick, most people don't notice or care, and he's back on POF in 5 minutes taking ILS selfies looking for the next single mama to promise the world in trade for ass.

if Jay-Z walks in on Lebron and Kobe running train on Beyonce, it's on TMZ and he's getting mocked for it in clubs ten years from now. 

Dude's way more vulnerable than the rest of us.  He totally gives a fck.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2014, 07:32:19 AM »

Exactly. That GIF has been unnecessarily over analyzed

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2014, 07:38:28 AM »
lmao at you guys actually thinking Jay Z gives a fuck at this level, comparing him to the drama in your puny lives, lollololl  :D

That's the other thing.

While the average person might think Jay-Z felt hurt by the fact that his woman might have been staring at Lebron, let's remember a few things about Jay Z..

The guy has been with Beyonce for over 12 years. They started seeing each other back in 2002 and got married in 2008. After you've been with anyone for over 12 years, they aren't as "big" of deal as Beyonce might appear to the average bystander. To him, Beyonce is the girl that wakes up next to him with no makeup, shit in her eyes, bad breath and who now gave birth to his kid. She has become just like any other house wife to him. She isn't the sexy vixen he once might have seen from afar while he was first trying to get with her.

Jay-Z supposedly was a huge womanizer prior to settling down with Beyonce. He and Damon Dash are rumored to have passed around many women between themselves while they were bachelors. With that in mind, realize that it is very hard for most men to let go of old habits. Maybe that recent elevator fight with Beyonce's sister had something to do with this, who knows.

I think at this point, Jay Z could probably care less if she looked around. He is probably, quite frankly, tired of that pussy.

"1"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2014, 09:07:15 AM »
That's the other thing.

While the average person might think Jay-Z felt hurt by the fact that his woman might have been staring at Lebron, let's remember a few things about Jay Z..

The guy has been with Beyonce for over 12 years. They started seeing each other back in 2002 and got married in 2008. After you've been with anyone for over 12 years, they aren't as "big" of deal as Beyonce might appear to the average bystander. To him, Beyonce is the girl that wakes up next to him with no makeup, shit in her eyes, bad breath and who now gave birth to his kid. She has become just like any other house wife to him. She isn't the sexy vixen he once might have seen from afar while he was first trying to get with her.

Jay-Z supposedly was a huge womanizer prior to settling down with Beyonce. He and Damon Dash are rumored to have passed around many women between themselves while they were bachelors. With that in mind, realize that it is very hard for most men to let go of old habits. Maybe that recent elevator fight with Beyonce's sister had something to do with this, who knows.

I think at this point, Jay Z could probably care less if she looked around. He is probably, quite frankly, tired of that pussy.

"1"

Agree with everything you say there however, guys like Jay Z demand respect of their woman. Donald Trump another one. They don't want to be embarrassed in public. And if Beyonce was looking at Lebron too long, it won't sit too well with a guy who's imagine is so calculated. However in this video, it doesn't look like Beyonce went overboard...And he was tired of that pussy a month after banging it...Everything else is just for show...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2014, 09:14:28 AM »
in beyonce's mind, she probably has some vision of a hollywood wedding with lebron in 5 years.

lebron of course, ain't having that shit with a girl pushing 40.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2014, 09:19:40 AM »
lmao at you guys actually thinking Jay Z gives a fuck at this level, comparing him to the drama in your puny lives, lollololl  :D

Yes, because famous people and "stars" don't abide by genetically programmed human behaviour and are totally unreadable by the mere mortals  

::)

He probably doesn't give a shit about the mother of his children and his whole marriage and his player image and all, would probably dump her in three seconds flat if she did something

::) ::)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2014, 09:32:05 AM »
Your logic may apply to someone who isn't concerned about his "street credibility"...not the case here.  Someone like Jay Z does not like to come across as weak or a cuckold, regardless of the status of his relationship or lack thereof.

That's the other thing.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2014, 09:50:28 AM »
Your logic may apply to someone who isn't concerned about his "street credibility"...not the case here.  Someone like Jay Z does not like to come across as weak or a cuckold, regardless of the status of his relationship or lack thereof.

I can't imagine "street credibility" still being an issue with Shawn Carter. Again, I could be very wrong.

The guy has made it in the industry. He is no longer a petty rapper trying to earn his stripes. The money is already there and he has built an empire that can sustain itself by way of various artists, sport's teams and other merchandising. Street credibility might have been useful when coming up on the rap scene and while trying to establish himself as some sort of Brooklyn tough guy (Ha - rappers in studios as tough guys), but he is so much more than what he was decades ago. The man is pushing 45 by the end of this year. I can only hope that he is above that bullshit.

When that video of Beyonce's sister beating the shit out of Jay Z came out, I didn't read about Jay Z trying to take part in any damage control afterwards. Maybe he didn't feel compelled to defend his street credibility then or maybe he just doesn't care about that shit as much. Again, I could be very wrong.

I don't know. Then again, I guess my view of the world is one where a man should be confident in what he brings to the table and where he does not become contingent upon any woman to define his overall credibility or manliness.

Who knows?

"1"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2014, 04:19:31 PM »
Yes, because famous people and "stars" don't abide by genetically programmed human behaviour and are totally unreadable by the mere mortals  

He probably doesn't give a shit about the mother of his children and his whole marriage and his player image and all, would probably dump her in three seconds flat if she did something

::) ::)
dude we are talking about someone who made a million dollars here then 10 million then 100 then 500 and more, he has an empire here, he is a freak of nature he does not get there by being effected in anyway with emotional retardation, that's is little kids shit to him.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2014, 04:22:14 PM »
if a random dude gets cheated on by a chick, most people don't notice or care, and he's back on POF in 5 minutes taking ILS selfies looking for the next single mama to promise the world in trade for ass.

if Jay-Z walks in on Lebron and Kobe running train on Beyonce, it's on TMZ and he's getting mocked for it in clubs ten years from now. 

Dude's way more vulnerable than the rest of us.  He totally gives a fck.
That is different though, you are talking about image here, this is not what the OP was suggesting and you know it, he was suggesting some weak pussy ass emotional response to something so insignificant.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2014, 04:33:44 PM »
in beyonce's mind, she probably has some vision of a hollywood wedding with lebron in 5 years.

More over analyzing

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2014, 04:38:50 PM »
Imaginary "Eye Fuck" Of Peace

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2014, 04:38:52 PM »

Who knows what Hebrews think anyway, it's not like they think like ordinary people! :D

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2014, 05:02:28 PM »

How is he coming across like a cuckold?

Because his girlfriend *maybe* made flirty eyes with someone?

Lol, imagine how many hoes Jay-Z is banging.

Some damn insecure people here - but it is a bodybuilding board.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2014, 05:17:02 PM »
beyonce is hot, light skinned and dumb.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2014, 06:59:00 PM »
I can smell her breath through my iPhone.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2014, 07:53:53 PM »
What about with my dick?  ;D

Considering where its been, I am sure it will not be a problem.
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2014, 07:59:49 PM »