Author Topic: Watch what Happens when a Pair of Girls Open-Carry in a Walmart  (Read 3484 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
They're trying to 'prove a point' and inciting a panic in the meantime.  Gun owners that go to stores and act like this hurt the cause.  Pack your heat and enjoy your rights... but wearing Tshirts, getting police called on purpose and filming the entire thing like a documentary... ugh... all it takes is for 2 of these groups to have a 'misunderstanding' and we end up with a massacre in a WalMart.  "I was just exercising my rights" and "he gave me a threatening glance/moved suddenly" and "I stood my ground" and suddenly people are using the cereal aisle as a backstop.  Just plain dumb. 

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-happens-pair-girls-open-carry-walmart/#HGWWWeOf8he4JKsL.99

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Watch what Happens when a Pair of Girls Open-Carry in a Walmart
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 08:36:28 AM »
Its stupid......I don't wear a piece to insight political debate...I do it for protection. If there were plus 6 rings of ice bolts I'd wear that as its easier. A gun is a tool. Its not scary its just a tool. That retard in Cali stabbed people before he shot others.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 09:17:08 AM »
Gotta love these brain dead idiots crashing Chilis and Sonic with their open carry "rights" claiming they have to be served like everyone else.  Completely oblivious that the business reserved right to refuse service to anyone trumps theirs.   ::)

Carrying a gun to a restaurant only makes you look like a fool.  Want to impress people?  Try imposing your open carry rights inside a bank.  Report back how that little adventure turned out.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 09:32:31 AM »
My favorite new law is the so called "guns everywhere" law in Georgia.

Lawmakers there decided that guns should literally be allowed almost everywhere (schools, bars, churches, certain parts of airports,etc..)

The only place the lawmakers decided that you didn't have a right to have a gun was in the State Capitol (where they work)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 09:34:32 AM »
My favorite new law is the so called "guns everywhere" law in Georgia.

Lawmakers there decided that guns should literally be allowed almost everywhere (schools, bars, churches, certain parts of airports,etc..)

The only place the lawmakers decided that you didn't have a right to have a gun was in the State Capitol (where they work)

Wonder why that is?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 09:53:19 AM »
This kind of stuff does not really help our cause...ive carried at wal mart tons of times but always concealed, and no ones the wiser.....no point in drawing attention to yourself

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 09:53:23 AM »

some folks think politicians shuold have their own sets of rules, with a wink and a nod.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 10:49:08 AM »
Not surprised,idiots

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 01:01:16 PM »
looks like the trailer trash is going to have to order dominos  :D :D :D

Gun Activists Flaunting Assault Rifles Get Booted From Chili's and Sonic

Last edited Tue May 27, 2014, 11:40 AM - Edit history (1)

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2014/05/guns-open-carry-chilis-sonic-videos

Gun Activists Flaunting Assault Rifles Get Booted From Chili's and Sonic

As a backlash grows, open-carry groups in Texas beat a retreat.
—Mark Follman on Tue. May 27, 2014 6:00 AM PDT

It would be an understatement to say that the tactics of gun rights activists have been backfiring of late. The showdown has taken place foremost in Texas, where in recent months groups such as Open Carry Texas have conducted provocative demonstrations in which armed men exercise their right under state law to carry semi-automatic rilfes in public. No fewer than five national food and beverage chains have now told them to get rid of their guns or get lost, including Starbucks, Wendy’s, Applebees, Jack In The Box, and Chipotle.

And now Chili's and Sonic have effectively joined the list: Two videos posted on YouTube on May 19 by the San Antonio chapter of Open Carry Texas—since removed from public view but obtained by Mother Jones—show its armed members being refused service at both restaurants. The two companies have not made official statements on open carry but have since indicated that they are reviewing their policies. From the nervous and angry reactions of some patrons to comments from some of the gun activists themselves, it's not difficult to see why these spectacles haven't been winning many people over.

When a young woman approaches the group in Chili's and expresses her dismay, a guy with an assault rifle strapped across his back offers her a flier. "Um actually, there's children here," she replies, "and you're a dumbass." As she walks away one member of the group comments mockingly, "Yes, I'm a dumbass," and then says of her, "must be Moms Demand Action," referring to the national gun-reform group.

Open Carry Texas' hostility toward Moms, which has pressured corporations over the demonstrations using social media campaigns, has been displayed in more disturbing ways. As I detailed in a recent investigation, members of Open Carry Texas have been involved in harassment, bullying and degradation of women.

In the Sonic video, as the thwarted gun group lingers in an adjacent parking lot, one member says: "I just wish I had my kids in there when that one young chick come up and started rattin' her mouth."

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2014, 01:09:09 PM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 02:07:31 PM »
I don't want anybody knowing I carry......I managed to get a Kimber sub compact with all kinds of very expensive geewhizz cool guy mods very very cheap...last thing I want to do is get cold cocked for my weapon. I usually carry a .40 S@W XD..if I carry. I can't carry during the week because military bases are gun free zones where nothing bad ever happens....so I carry a lot less now.
L