Author Topic: CHARLES BRONSON - Smeared in butter  (Read 5912 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
CHARLES BRONSON - Smeared in butter
« on: May 27, 2014, 11:03:59 AM »
Spurs fan and Britain’s most dangerous prisoner Charles Bronson, 61, ‘smears himself in butter before taking on TWELVE officers after Arsenal win the FA Cup’

The 61-year-old prisoner flew into a rage after Arsenal beat Hull at Wembley
    He admitted covering himself in butter before going on rampage at prison
    Bronson was left with broken ribs after incident at Full Sutton Prison in York
    The notorious prisoner is serving a life sentence for robbery and kidnap

Britain’s most notorious prisoner Charles Bronson ‘smeared himself in butter before taking on 12 prison guards’ after Arsenal won the FA Cup, it has emerged.

The 61-year-old Tottenham Hotspur fan, who is branded Britain's most violent and dangerous prisoner, admitted he ‘had another rumble’ after the Premier League team beat Hull at Wembley.

Bronson, who is serving a life sentence for robbery and kidnap at Full Sutton Prison in York, covered himself in butter - supposedly making it harder for guards to restrain him – before going on the rampage on May 17.

Prisoner Charles Bronson, a 61-year-old Tottenham Hotspur fan, admitted covering himself in butter and taking on 12 prison guards after Premier League team Arsenal beat Hull at Wembley in the FA Cup Final on May 17

In a letter to Kate Kray, the ex-wife of London gangster Ronnie Kray, written two days after the incident, Bronson revealed how he was left with broken ribs after the scuffle.

Excerpts from the letter, which was obtained by the Daily Mirror, revealed how he had ‘visions’ of Mrs Kray’s husband, who died in 1995, just before he flew into a rage because of the football result.

He wrote: ‘I so wanted Hull to win, coz (sic) I'm Spurs. I got Lurpak and spread it on thick. Then a small cloud appeared. ;D

I swear I see Ron’s face. It was eerie. Go on son, let ’em have it!

‘I know the mind plays games in moments of mad events but it is still a comforting thought Ron’s still around.’

Bronson has spent the last 40 years in jail - save just four months and nine days between crimes - with 36 of those years spent in solitary confinement due to his 'aggression'.

He was first jailed in 1974, aged 22, for an armed robbery on a post office and his jail time has been repeatedly extended for various crimes including taking prisoners hostage.

In a letter to Kate Kray (right), the ex-wife of prolific London gangster Ronnie Kray,  Charles Bronson (left) revealed how he was left with broken ribs after the scuffle at the high security prison on May 17

The 61-year-old, who is branded Britain's most violent and dangerous prisoner, admitted he 'had another rumble' at Full Sutton prison in York (pictured)

Over the years, he has been involved in at least ten jail sieges and the outbursts have seen him moved 150 times.

He was given a life sentence in 1999 for holding a prison art teacher hostage for 44 hours for criticising some of his sketches.

CCTV footage showed him leading his victim around like a dog with a rope around his neck.

He once boasted: ‘I’ve had more hostages than Saddam Hussein’ and reportedly ate a budgie after he became annoyed by its singing.

The latest incident comes just months after he allegedly attacked a prison governor at Woodhill Prison in Milton Keynes after his artwork was again criticised.

Bronson has become a prolific artist during his time inside and, controversially, his surreal multi-coloured drawings have sold for up to £1,000 and been displayed in galleries across London and the south east.

Tottenham Hotspur fan Charles Bronson flew into a rage after Premier League giants Arsenal beat Hull in the FA Cup Final at Wembley (pictured) earlier this month

Mrs Kray, 58, from Kent, told the Mirror how Bronson was mortified to discover his mother Eira Peterson, 84, was upset by the alleged attack.

She told the newspaper: ‘He got put back in the cage and started drawing Easter bunnies instead of his usual disturbing pictures. But he is really upset that he’s upset his mum.

‘He said, “Can you put my drawings in auction to send my mum on holiday?”’

The prisoner, who was born Michael Gordon Peterson but changed his name in 1989 - is due to go on trial for the alleged attack on September 1.

Despite the latest incidents, the muscle-bound convict - who is said to do 2,000 push-ups a day – recently claimed his violent days ended more than a decade ago.

Charles Bronson's mother Eira Peterson, 84 (pictured), is said to have already been upset by another alleged attack at Woodhill Prison during which the inmate allegedly assaulted a governor

Bronson was moved from HMP Woodhill, in Buckinghamshire, (pictured) after being accused of assaulting a governor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2640190/Spurs-fan-Britains-dangerous-prisoner-Charles-Bronson-61-smears-butter-taking-TWELVE-officers-Arsenal-win-FA-Cup.html#ixzz32wLxSWnR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

snx

• Getbig IV
Re: CHARLES BRONSON - Smeared in butter
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 11:10:33 AM »
The tambourine in the picture adds a much needed touch of "je ne sais quoi".

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 11:10:58 AM »
I don't think this tit even wants to get out of jail.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 11:39:21 AM »
This clown would be immediately beaten to a pulp in any major U.S. prison system...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 11:50:03 AM »
Prisoners in the USA know what to do with that butter.  ::)

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 11:50:39 AM »
seems to take his soccer pretty seriously

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 11:51:23 AM »
The prison needs to stop Juruth from being able to send foods in

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 12:09:26 PM »
Id soon teach him a lesson with my groundgame

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 12:30:04 PM »
The prison needs to stop Juruth from being able to send foods in

Funny.. I thought this was a Juruth thread when I read the title

;D

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2014, 12:35:43 PM »

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 12:49:27 PM »
Bronson is nuts. ;D

Wonder if Cyp had a similar meltdown after the game. :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2014, 01:01:36 PM »
This clown would be immediately beaten to a pulp in any major U.S. prison system...

Yup...Broken skull and limbs...Might even killed him...

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 01:04:51 PM »
Prisoners in the USA know what to do with that butter.  ::)

;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 02:24:01 PM »
Charlie should be deported to the penal colony of Botany Bay  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 02:27:09 PM »

probably not

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 02:27:48 PM »
Funny.. I thought this was a Juruth thread when I read the title

;D

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2014, 02:33:35 PM »
Buttered Badass Of Peace

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2014, 04:34:36 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 04:40:06 PM »
Just terminate the dude, already. Fuck sakes.