Author Topic: WTF! 19 Year old inclines benches 505lbs! and OHP 315lbs, What doses is he on?  (Read 3567 times)

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
What is this guy running?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
are those 35s?   dude looks insanely strong for his size. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
yea he was 19 years old 7 years before the filming of that day

btw, i hate fucking idiot spotters , he just told the fucking dipshit to help him get it up and he would press it on his own , then the spotter proceedes to help him lift it deadlift style , and then wants him to do Forced reps with 495 on the incline  ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
505  ;D

a 19 year old Stronger than ronnie coleman ::)

What's he doing fucking around on youtube videos he's  the  best powerlifter in the world right now. enter a few competitions and win some $
l

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
all section 8 housing comfort for muscle growing in peace
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Dead by 20

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
505  ;D

a 19 year old Stronger than ronnie coleman ::)

What's he doing fucking around on youtube videos he's  the  best powerlifter in the world right now. enter a few competitions and win some $
He just got sponsored by animal.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
249mg of test cyp every 7 days

no ai's

melatonin every friday night

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
249mg of test cyp every 7 days

no ai's

melatonin every friday night
ok

TEMPER

• Getbig III
How in the fuck would anyone know "what he's running" you fucking asshole.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
No idea what he was/is running.  If anything at all, which I don't suspect.

There was this one black dude in a neighboring high school when I was a senior.  He was a junior and dude had legit 18.5" arms.  Weighed 215 and had a 30" waist.  Ripped and vascular beyond anything you could imagine.  He was completely  natural.  Was a training and cardio freak.  His school didn't have a weight room and the coach at our school would let him come over after school and use the gym there.  And I know he was natural because this dude didn't have a pot to piss in.  He would walk 7-8 miles home from our school every day if he didn't have a ride from someone there.  I gave him a ride quite a few times and his house was a complete shit hole with no grass at all in the front or back.  All dirt.  His parents couldn't even afford to him money for snacks (soda and chips) at school so the only decent meal he had all day was the food they served in the cafeteria.  He told me once that he would pay 10 cents for an extra milk and have 3-4 friends to the same and all give him the extras so he could drink one serving of milk between classes.  I can only imagine what this dude could have accomplished on just an ample supply of clean food alone.  Add in AAS he would have been a pro no doubt.  Sadly, he was killed a year after he graduated high school.  But honest to God he probably had the best genetics of anyone on this planet next to Ronnie Coleman.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
I'd like to be the comb that gets run through that thick gorgeous hair  :P

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

There was this one black dude in a neighboring high school when I was a senior.  He was a junior and dude had legit 18.5" arms.  Weighed 215 and had a 30" waist.  Ripped and vascular beyond anything you could imagine.  He was completely  natural.  Was a training and cardio freak.  His school didn't have a weight room and the coach at our school would let him come over after school and use the gym there.  And I know he was natural because this dude didn't have a pot to piss in.  He would walk 7-8 miles home from our school every day if he didn't have a ride from someone there.  I gave him a ride quite a few times and his house was a complete shit hole with no grass at all in the front or back.  All dirt.  His parents couldn't even afford to him money for snacks (soda and chips) at school so the only decent meal he had all day was the food they served in the cafeteria.  He told me once that he would pay 10 cents for an extra milk and have 3-4 friends to the same and all give him the extras so he could drink one serving of milk between classes.  I can only imagine what this dude could have accomplished on just an ample supply of clean food alone.  Add in AAS he would have been a pro no doubt.  Sadly, he was killed a year after he graduated high school.  But honest to God he probably had the best genetics of anyone on this planet next to Ronnie Coleman.

Not necessarily. People think guys can just hop on the drugs and become God.

Who knows he might not tolerate the dosages and get crazy sides. Response and toleration is what really shows that u have good genetics. Something we'll never know for sure

All the top pros are genetic beasts cause of the dosages they take the ability to handle it with great response and min sides

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory

Indentations of peace

Damn, you flunk middleschool brah?

This shit is unreadable

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Indentations of peace

Damn, you flunk middleschool brah?

This shit is unreadable

Naw bro, I was using a voice2text app for posting.  No way I was typing all that while on the cellie.