Author Topic: Da Hulk Dwarfs Rich Piana  (Read 9006 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Da Hulk Dwarfs Rich Piana
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2014, 02:31:03 PM »
LOL, Piana trying to flex oil  ::)

instead of a peak in his bicep, his triceps droop down when he flexes his arm

His tris are from years of hard work and dedication! ::)

bloated

• Getbig II

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2014, 07:12:41 PM »
without even clicking on the video, first thing I noticed was the lateral head of the tricep that pops out. on the hulk dude.

if he's training for strength, and his videos are 'exhibitions' of strength, I really can't see him doing site injections in his triceps, as to me, logically, that'd decrease his pressing ability.. his 'calling card'.

I've known big dudes (meaning guys who train for size/strength and are 15-20%+ bf and dont' give a shit) with some 'freaky' bodyparts like triceps or delts or traps... I dont' see this dude doing site injects in the tris.... plus, at his bodyfat, it'd be difficult to place the needle correctly and getting each site uniform.

if he's a strong presser, and pressing is LARGELY triceps, and he's a big dude, I can very well see him having some large triceps.
I am sure he can't reach around to his ass to give himself injections. Theses fat asses like to inject shoulders and triceps.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2014, 07:18:34 PM »
I am sure he can't reach around to his ass to give himself injections. Theses fat asses like to inject shoulders and triceps.

THIS! He's too fat to stick it anywhere else.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 07:34:05 PM »
so what if he is fat? if you are so big nobody cares about your abdominals... everybody will admire your big arms and the dude is strong as fuck give him some respect..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2014, 08:09:16 PM »

Nasser could still shoot glutes at 310+ lbs, and his back and arms are much larger than this dudes, and nassers 'mobility' was pretty shity to see in person... he couldn't shoot rear delts though and used to have his wife do it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2014, 08:23:16 PM »
if you say so

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2014, 08:26:15 PM »
even if the dude does shoot triceps, so what?

wasn't tbombz shooting in his lateral head? and didn't he have an abcess drained?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2014, 08:42:36 PM »
da hulk trains same gym as me... hes actually a nice guy.... has no lower body though
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2014, 08:44:31 PM »
Yeah triceps are always pointy... ::)

About as oil-free as this idiot.

ya its obvious at the gym too...
real men= no rubbers

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2014, 10:11:53 PM »
so what if he is fat? if you are so big nobody cares about your abdominals... everybody will admire your big arms and the dude is strong as fuck give him some respect..

All I see is a dude who benches basically his own bodyweight for reps/pause reps.