Author Topic: Elliot Was Right  (Read 3853 times)

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
Re: Elliot Was Right
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2014, 05:59:07 AM »
Gotta love the belly aching.

You think the men who settled America belly ached about drivel like this?

No. They got shot at by, lived through wars if they were lucky, made it through pestilence and disease if they were doubly lucky, died young, raised a family, farmed the land, and left the world a better place for their young.

Generation nothingness, meanwhile, drones on about the hardships of sync'ing their ipod, why their cell phone contract is so long term, why girls don't like them on tinder, where to buy a pair of skinny jeans, why they can't grow a hipster beard and wonder if they listen to more Katy Perry, if girls will notice their sensitive side.

Men have themselves to blame. The deterioration of masculinity only works if weak men allow it to take place - that's a choice, no doubt. I guess most men aren't really strong enough to choose for themselves how to live their own lives then, are they?

I'll do it my way. Don't much care what people outside those I love think about me.

X2

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2014, 06:01:06 AM »
Mars...where you been?

Good to have you back my friend. You have been missed.

i appreciate your kind words bro. just been busy lately but i try to make more time for getbig, its funnier than anything.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2014, 06:08:37 AM »
i watched a video this week - man yelling/putting hands on woman in public - everyone starts calling 911 and threatening to kick his ass.  Then, they showed the same couple, with the woman beating up the man - and people were laughing, teasing him, taking cell footage, and letting him take an ass whooping.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2014, 06:15:41 AM »
missy elliot

Love your kindergarten meets genius humor - pure gold  ;D

Concerning the Eurasian gentleman Ellito...
...was reading about him on 4chan for a good two hours and later watched some vids. Tragic and at the same time hilarious.
He seems like a male feminist where he can't get into his skull that women fall for certain traits - end of story.
He could have had it so easy. He was good looking and had a little dough.

p.s.: some fucker wrote fake diary entries on 4chan where Elliot was supposed to be detained in some oriental whore house all the while being made fun of by the whores because he was so effeminate.
Reading I highly recommend  :D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 06:17:41 AM »

No. They got shot at by, lived through wars if they were lucky, made it through pestilence and disease if they were doubly lucky, died young, raised a family, farmed the land, and left the world a better place for their young.

Generation nothingness, meanwhile, drones on about the hardships of sync'ing their ipod, why their cell phone contract is so long term, why girls don't like them on tinder, where to buy a pair of skinny jeans, why they can't grow a hipster beard and wonder if they listen to more Katy Perry, if girls will notice their sensitive side.

Men have themselves to blame. The deterioration of masculinity only works if weak men allow it to take place - that's a choice, no doubt. I guess most men aren't really strong enough to choose for themselves how to live their own lives then, are they?

I'll do it my way. Don't much care what people outside those I love think about me.

The sentiment is appreciated, but men back then also rarely chose their life path. They farmed because otherwise they starved. They fought in wars because they would be ostracized or shot as traitors if they didn't. They dealt with disease because it was unavoidable. Most did not choose to live in dangerous situations, they were just born in a world without safety.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2014, 06:29:30 AM »
Women sure don't have much opinions, they tag along with any current order of the day and mostly embodies a biological function. Yes, perhaps that can be construed as being callous, beastly and untrustworthy as Elliot described them.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2014, 06:31:03 AM »

Kind of.  Bottom line is that an abusive man is going to do way more damage than an abusive woman unless she's swinging a bat, so bystander response being proportional to the threat makes sense.  She was swatting him with a newspaper.  I would have laughed and walked past too.

the trainer

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2014, 06:43:28 AM »
What I hate about women is they think their pussy is gold they give you some sex and you have to be paying for shit and if you marry them 50 percent of your money is gone just for some pussy.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2014, 06:44:20 AM »
So did women (except for the war, for the most part, though you could say the civil war brought the fighting to the homefront for far too many women).

Perhaps, then, the issue is not men & women, but a society as a whole that has been unchallenged by real sustained hardship in the past 30 years?
That is probably more likely. I find it hard to keep challenging myself, and feel myself becoming weaker mentally. I'm considering doing some martial arts again, just to get beat up. No masochist. :P Smacking my dick into door posts isn't the challenge it once was.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2014, 07:26:17 AM »
I thought only queers use words like fabulous and marvelous.  ???

You're pretty fabulous yourself stud.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2014, 07:26:21 AM »
“I concluded that women are flawed. There is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they haven’t evolved from animal-like thinking. They are incapable of reason or thinking rationally. They are like animals, completely controlled by their primal, depraved emotions and impulses. That is why they are attracted to barbaric, wild, beast-like men. They are beasts themselves. Beasts should not be able to have any rights in a civilized society. If their wickedness is not contained, the whole of humanity will be held back from advancement to a more civilized state. Women should not have the right to choose who to mate with. That choice should be made for them by civilized men of intelligence. If women had the freedom to choose which men to mate with, like they do today, they would breed with stupid, degenerate men, which would only produce stupid, degenerate offspring. This in turn would hinder the advancement of humanity. Not only hinder it, but devolve humanity completely. Women are like a plague that must be quarantined.”
pretty smart, problem is he never realized his own will to dominate women is an animal impulse. Making him a sad animal too just like everyone else. Maybe he realized that toward the end tho.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2014, 07:33:30 AM »
What I hate about women is they think their pussy is gold they give you some sex and you have to be paying for shit and if you marry them 50 percent of your money is gone just for some pussy.

More than 50%, and more than just money. Google Chris Mackney.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2014, 07:44:15 AM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2014, 09:35:24 AM »
pretty smart, problem is he never realized his will to dominate women is an animal impulse. Making him a sad animal too. Maybe he realized that toward the end tho.

From his writing, he was both pretty intelligent but really foolish in some aspects like empathy and social life. He got stuck in his thinking and never got past his obsession. The aspect you mentioned is one where he completely lacked insight, he couldn't fully grasp what he was himself - or denied it to himself.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2014, 09:47:20 AM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2014, 11:31:58 AM »
I wonder if he read any Bret Easton Ellis.

Funny he never mentioned American Psycho, with all the pretentiousness, expensive name brands, cheesy 80s pop ... Though Bateman might have been considered an enemy 'cause he scored.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2014, 03:42:28 PM »
If a bus full of college women passes you by on the street and some rowdy girls slip out their boobies and flash you, it is cause for celebration.

If a bus full of college men passes you by on the street and some rowdy guys slip out their cocks and flash you, it is indecent exposure and punishable with jail time.

Women = sickening oppressors bringing down man-made civilization
What a fag lol

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2014, 03:59:12 PM »
Funny he never mentioned American Psycho, with all the pretentiousness, expensive name brands, cheesy 80s pop ... Though Bateman might have been considered an enemy 'cause he scored.

During his hiatus or whatever he read a lot of books and immersed himself in movies and culture. He must have been aware of the concept of American Psycho, or maybe you're too young nowadays it came out 15 years ago.

But there is a solid resemblance that's for sure. Same obsessiveness in the writing.

The way Patrick tries to strangle Caruthers for being so accomplished, or the way he gets enraged by Paul Allens calling card is spot on.

Bateman stabbed hobos, Elliot splashed couples with takeaway lattes

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2014, 08:00:51 PM »
Women can have their time. Everyone knows that when World War 3 happens, nobody is really going to listen to a thing they say. The next really big war while reset reality...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2014, 08:02:01 PM »
Women can have their time. Everyone knows that when World War 3 happens, nobody is really going to listen to a thing they say. The next really big war while reset reality...

Does it has to be a World War to change things back to what they were though? :D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2014, 08:07:09 PM »

Feminization due to brainwashing from mass media... and birth control hormone metabolites in tap water.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2014, 08:26:13 PM »
if you say so

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2014, 10:06:37 PM »
A while ago, I found jiu jitsu just as you're thinking of doing.

Honestly...it helped a ton.

Strongly consider it.

There's a lot of mental clarity and an understanding of prioritization to be gained from martial arts. At its most basal level, mastery of one's own body provides a sense of confidence and purpose that the drudgery, monotony, and vicissitudes of life cannot strip away quite so easily as they would a man who hasn't figured out his body and how to handle it in a primal setting.

Lifting weights certainly accomplishes a lot, emotionally and mentally. But for me, lifting wasn't enough to replace the void that was created when competitive athletics was put behind me. Jiu jitsu added a missing piece to my own puzzle that I now find I cannot do without.
Translation:  Dry Humping other grown men goes some way to fulfilling my unconscious desire to suck another man's cock and be taken hard from behind, all while projecting a facade of muscularity and extreme heterosexuality.  Also this allows me to remain unaware of my deeply hidden desires and the ridicule I would face if I outed myself.  ;D
V

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2014, 10:12:03 PM »
i imagine his parents were profoundly exhausted

keeping your son from realizing, even suspecting he is gay for 20+ years... a monumental feat of endurance

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2014, 10:16:33 PM »