Author Topic: Is 5 weeks enough time to be on the Cover of mens health??  (Read 7646 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Is 5 weeks enough time to be on the Cover of mens health??
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2014, 07:37:26 AM »
Joon what your gaining is 99 percent water and bloat. You are going to waste a lot of time.. The goal should be to grow lean. Anyone can put 30 pounds of shit weight on their first test run.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2014, 07:42:40 AM »
With a certain light fall, when your nose casts a dark shadow over your upper lip, you very much resemble Lambik/Ambrose:

You are right!  Very good eye.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2014, 07:44:42 AM »
Joon what your gaining is 99 percent water and bloat. You are going to waste a lot of time.. The goal should be to grow lean. Anyone can put 30 pounds of shit weight on their first test run.
But junior said its all solid muscle? what are you saying?

the trainer

« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2014, 07:45:56 AM »
:-*

Never underestimate the Joon.

Awesome junior can I be your booking agent for guest posing sessions in the USA  ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2014, 07:48:42 AM »
Awesome junior can I be your booking agent for guest posing sessions in the USA  ;D
so you could make legit money with junior? But wouldn't he have to leave his moms attic for that?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2014, 07:54:35 AM »

Hey Spiro, long time.

I kinda agree with but not to the extent you put it.

I wouldn't go so far as to say its "99 % water and bloof"

Yeah for sure I have a lot of water and bloof got a little bit fatter (but really not that much, I mean my waist gone up to 33 inch only) and I have definitely put on muscle.

It's my first cycle anyway and whole idea is to get used to feel and experience AA's for first time etc and gain some experience out it.

Quite frankly I am not even a fan of test for aesthetic purposes.

I mean I love the way it makes me feel in terms of huge libido, aggressiveness etc (absolutely no physical sides etc), but don't like the ansy feeling, insomnia and increased resting heart rate (around 90bpm now) makes me tired etc.

Also I realized its impossible for me to diet on 500mg or 750mg test, absolutely impossible....it makes my appetite go through the roof.

I am gonna finish this cycle in 4 weeks times and cruise on 250mb test every 10 days or so.

When I get back from Vegas I will take shit seriously and I will keep the test at 250mg max and add in NNP at 400mg a week + some Dbol and eat clean and add more muscle.

Then I will cut and take dry compounds and tighten my shit up and take tren, maybe little bit mast/eq etc

I have the long term goal in mind, I wanna come in at 210 around 8% BF and to do that I need to add some serious mass.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2014, 07:58:26 AM »
With a certain light fall, when your nose casts a dark shadow over your upper lip, you very much resemble Lambik/Ambrose:

Oh I love it when you talk dirty to me you saucy little minx. :P :P :-*

Mwah
x0x0x

Uncle Junior

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2014, 08:01:49 AM »

Off course so long as its an entirely female audience and private auditions can be cast in the backroom.  ;)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2014, 08:19:31 AM »

Hey Spiro, long time.

I kinda agree with but not to the extent you put it.

I wouldn't go so far as to say its "99 % water and bloof"

Yeah for sure I have a lot of water and bloof got a little bit fatter (but really not that much, I mean my waist gone up to 33 inch only) and I have definitely put on muscle.

It's my first cycle anyway and whole idea is to get used to feel and experience AA's for first time etc and gain some experience out it.

Quite frankly I am not even a fan of test for aesthetic purposes.

I mean I love the way it makes me feel in terms of huge libido, aggressiveness etc (absolutely no physical sides etc), but don't like the ansy feeling, insomnia and increased resting heart rate (around 90bpm now) makes me tired etc.

Also I realized its impossible for me to diet on 500mg or 750mg test, absolutely impossible....it makes my appetite go through the roof.

I am gonna finish this cycle in 4 weeks times and cruise on 250mb test every 10 days or so.

When I get back from Vegas I will take shit seriously and I will keep the test at 250mg max and add in NNP at 400mg a week + some Dbol and eat clean and add more muscle.

Then I will cut and take dry compounds and tighten my shit up and take tren, maybe little bit mast/eq etc

I have the long term goal in mind, I wanna come in at 210 around 8% BF and to do that I need to add some serious mass.

The long time goal is being overweight for a long long time!
But don't you suffer from Paranoia Depression and roid rage? You said it yourself a week ago

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2014, 09:16:12 AM »
Big Ro looking uh.........BIG!!  :D

You look great bro,kick some ass at your show.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2014, 11:16:25 AM »
thanks Wes :)

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2014, 11:51:05 AM »
This happens to the majority of first time roid users. You pack on thirty pounds of what you think is muscle but when you go off the drugs or diet down you discover it was only a couple of pounds. It's heartbreaking and creates permabulkers because they believe that they lost all their "muscle" during the diet. 
S

Uncle Junior

« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2014, 12:20:40 PM »
This happens to the majority of first time roid users. You pack on thirty pounds of what you think is muscle but when you go off the drugs or diet down you discover it was only a couple of pounds. It's heartbreaking and creates permabulkers because they believe that they lost all their "muscle" during the diet. 

I could possibly agree if someone was cycling, but if you are blasting and cruising and worst case scenario end up on 250mg a week I don't think there is gonna be much room for disappointment or muscle loss.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2014, 12:44:50 PM »
I did exactly what joon was doing when I first started my first cycle was 2-3 amps a week of sustanon and dbols. I started super lean though and did my off season football conditioning and weight training. I ran a shit load and lifted like a man possessed. I went blew up from 180 to 210 pounds. I looked like a middle line backer. Once college was over I continued with the test only bs and ate whatever I wanted well I got fat and bloated!

Drop what you're doing and add masteron slowly build up test again. This time watch what you eat. Then you can add other compounds.

I'm lighter now but way leaner and the look is better. You have to watch what you eat.

bloated

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2014, 12:48:09 PM »
going for the mens health look myself...
phenomenal shape 8)

Uncle Junior

« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2014, 12:58:32 PM »
I did exactly what joon was doing when I first started my first cycle was 2-3 amps a week of sustanon and dbols. I started super lean though and did my off season football conditioning and weight training. I ran a shit load and lifted like a man possessed. I went blew up from 180 to 210 pounds. I looked like a middle line backer. Once college was over I continued with the test only bs and ate whatever I wanted well I got fat and bloated!

Drop what you're doing and add masteron slowly build up test again. This time watch what you eat. Then you can add other compounds.

I'm lighter now but way leaner and the look is better. You have to watch what you eat.

Another idea would be like you say just PCT come off, drop some weight and then get back on it but i am not in mood to feel like shit again these days and I would prefer just to do 250mg every 7-10 days on a cruise, would effectively be the same thing as being off anyway.

I am definitely building up a tolerance, like 500mg is just like "meh, whatever" where as i feel so much more better (but way more ansy) on 750mg.

Its not the drugs that are the problem its the diet and its not about just will power either, I am king of keto and starvation when I want to be but hormonally speaking I just can't diet on test at that dose.

Just can't hack it.

Will end up being super pissed off all the time and biting peoples heads off if I don't eat.

I can't take Mast cos I don't want to lose hair.

Proviron was making my scalp itch and hair go thinner so I dropped it ASAP and now don't have any problems and its got thicker again.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2014, 01:27:38 PM »

Another idea would be like you say just PCT come off, drop some weight and then get back on it but i am not in mood to feel like shit again these days and I would prefer just to do 250mg every 7-10 days on a cruise, would effectively be the same thing as being off anyway.

I am definitely building up a tolerance, like 500mg is just like "meh, whatever" where as i feel so much more better (but way more ansy) on 750mg.

Its not the drugs that are the problem its the diet and its not about just will power either, I am king of keto and starvation when I want to be but hormonally speaking I just can't diet on test at that dose.

Just can't hack it.

Will end up being super pissed off all the time and biting peoples heads off if I don't eat.

Proviron was making my scalp itch and hair go thinner so I dropped it ASAP and now don't have any problems and its got thicker again.

Just start over. lose the weight and start with 250 every 5 days. You will feel much better. You have nothing to lose(except water) and much to gain.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2014, 01:29:28 PM »

Just can't hack it.

Fuck that.

Let the ego part of being ripped go and look past this summer. Eat a ton of good food with some leeway for cheat meals. Lift heavy and hard. Enjoy life.

That + pedal to the medal uppage of dose all the way til next spring so you can pack on some really serious quality mass then diet down for next June.

210 to 220 at 8% for June of 2015.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2014, 01:41:20 PM »
Fuck that.

Let the ego part of being ripped go and look past this summer. Eat a ton of good food with some leeway for cheat meals. Lift heavy and hard. Enjoy life.

That + pedal to the medal uppage of dose all the way til next spring so you can pack on some really serious quality mass then diet down for next June.

210 to 220 at 8% for June of 2015.

Yeah I have pretty much written off this summer....AGAIN!!

I mean technically I can probably get down to between 10-12 BF for August (prob more like 12-13) if I kill myself doing Keto and shitload cardio but I ain't gonna kill myself and I wanna be in good mood for Vegas.

If I tighten up a bit I would look "ok" enough for girls and shit but obviously not ripped like...but its ok I'll live.

I did jump in too hard I admit, it didn't really hit me till last two weeks where I suddenly went like "fuck" why I am losing motivation here and feel so ansy all the time.

Its like juice totally changed my mindset, I had way more discipline natty and looked forward to training where as now its just a pain in the ass.

Like literally I can't wait to get out of the gym and don't seem to enjoy it as much.

Strength definitely  way up so is intensity (when my minds in it) but most times my minds not in it and I just feel tired or get very emotional for no fucking reason, either moody as fuck or like depressed as shit for no fucking apparent reason....its weird.

Only started feeling like that last couple of weeks.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2014, 01:44:37 PM »
Just start over. lose the weight and start with 250 every 5 days. You will feel much better. You have nothing to lose(except water) and much to gain.

Probably good idea, was in half mind to PCT and come off but just feels like a cop out and I like test for other reasons other than just aesthetics and working out but yeah.

For fucking sure I can't hack 750 right now.

This week I did 750 again and just super ansy but love the libido thing.

Getting major weird fatigue right now and almost feel a bit flu like.

I jabbed this morning in the glutes and blood came pouring out, think I hit vein on way out or something, got the worst pip ever and now feel like I got a cold.

I wanna drop some codein and crash out to be honest.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2014, 02:45:10 PM »
going for the mens health look myself...

Looking awesome bro.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2014, 02:51:16 PM »
Looking awesome bro.

When you gonna post up a pic bro?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2014, 03:00:40 PM »
When you gonna post up a pic bro?

When I get lean enough.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2014, 03:04:27 PM »
When I get lean enough.

How about just a bicep shot?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2014, 03:58:12 PM »
How about just a bicep shot?

Does he look like Jason Blaha to you?

"Bicep shot" ::)