Author Topic: What did Adam and Eve look like?  (Read 11008 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
What did Adam and Eve look like?
« on: May 28, 2014, 03:15:15 PM »
Well let me get this out of the way early. They weren't white. They were some form of black. DNA proves this because all "races" of humans come from black. Ham, Shem and Japheth. (Noah's sons). They were black. Anyway, The Bible states they were perfect. One thing to note, the earth was different then. The oxygen and CO2 levels were drastically higher. The earth had a water or ice canopy around it keeping radiation out. All of the earth was tropical because of the "greenhouse effect". Animals and plants were much larger (as found in fossils). Humans were larger also. Adam and Eve were around 9ft tall or close to it. Perfect in beauty, extremely intelligent beyond anything we have ever seen. They were the original humans. See, they started perfect and we have fallen (Like making copies of copies). We have not "evolved". We're getting worse very little by little. Adam and Eve would not be seen as humans today but as gods. But no, they were indeed humans just the most perfect humans that ever lived. They operated on a completely different level than we do. The earth being different was a huge reason also. This is why humans used to able to live 3,4,500 years old. and 939 in Methuselah's case. The earth allowed it. Not anymore. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: What did Adam and Eve look like?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 03:15:55 PM »
No way they were black....you ever try to take a rib from a black man before??  ;D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 03:16:52 PM »
Here's what they looked like standing in a field, hth:

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 03:18:06 PM »
Adam translates into "dirt" (Adamah)

Adam was made of dirt.

Dirt is brown.

Adam was Brown.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 03:21:02 PM »
Adam translates into "dirt"

Adam was made of dirt.

Dirt is brown.

Adam was Brown.

What color is this gentleman? (bodybuilding related.)
He's brown. But the world decided to call us black. Open your Crayola box, pull out brown and put it next to Lee Haney.

Adam was black. But yes, we are brown people. The real brown not Mexican brown.  

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 03:22:21 PM »
What color is this gentleman? (bodybuilding related.)
He's brown. But the world decided to call us black. Open you're Crayola box,pull out brown and put it next to Lee Haney.

Adam was black. But yes, we are brown people. The real brown not Mexican brown. 

Yes. Adam looked like Lee Haney (not Cain Velasquez)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 03:29:42 PM »
Well let me get this out of the way early. They weren't white. They were some form of black. DNA proves this because all "races" of humans come from black. Ham, Shem and Japheth. (Noah's sons). They were black. Anyway, The Bible states they were perfect. One thing to note, the earth was different then. The oxygen and CO2 levels were drastically higher. The earth had a water or ice canopy around it keeping radiation out. All of the earth was tropical because of the "greenhouse effect". Animals and plants were much larger (as found in fossils). Humans were larger also. Adam and Eve were around 9ft tall or close to it. Perfect in beauty, extremely intelligent beyond anything we have ever seen. They were the original humans. See, they started perfect and we have fallen (Like making copies of copies). We have not "evolved". We're getting worse very little by little. Adam and Eve would not be seen as humans today but as gods. But no, they were indeed humans just the most perfect humans that ever lived. They operated on a completely different level than we do. The earth being different was a huge reason also. This is why humans used to able to live 3,4,500 years old. and 939 in Methuselah's case. The earth allowed it. Not anymore. 

God also put a limit on human life span in Genesis 6:3

He said that humans would live a maximum of 120 years.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 03:32:23 PM »

Yes, that was after the food though right? The Canopy was destroyed during the flood which allowed harmful radiation to begin harming the earth.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 03:32:44 PM »
Less radiation from the sun , less exposure to ultraviolet rays hmmmm, I'm going to go ahead and say that would equal less pigmentation.  Does it really fucking matter anyway, it would seem to use our time trying to figure out a way to help people believe and understand Christianity than argue over there color.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2014, 03:39:01 PM »
Yes, that was after the food though right? The Canopy was destroyed during the flood which allowed harmful radiation to begin harming the earth.

Yes.

Genesis 6---
Human's had sex with fallen angels... Producing nephilim.

God got upset and put a cap on length of human life.

God wipes out nephilim & evil humans with flood.

Only family saved = Noah's (also black).... Direct Lineage to Jesus

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 03:39:39 PM »
Less radiation from the sun , less exposure to ultraviolet rays hmmmm, I'm going to go ahead and say that would equal less pigmentation.  Does it really fucking matter anyway, it would seem to use our time trying to figure out a way to help people believe and understand Christianity than argue over there color.

You don't get your pigmentation from the sun. It's in your DNA. You can go live in Africa and have children They'll never be black unless you begin breeding with black.

No one is arguing. I'm addressing what they look like. It's a very fair question to ask seeing how they were first humans. It seems you are annoyed with with this. I'm not a Christian. I'm a Hebrew Israelite. As in my blood ancestors wrote the Bible. Christians took and misinterpreted it. The people that call themselves "Jew-ish" took it and only believe in the first part of it.

So while we may believe in the same thing in the end, I believe in what is written. As in the Hebrews being black, along with Christ, Moses, David, Solomon and just about most of the main cast and characters in the Bible. It's really ashamed this is ignored or lied about. It may not be important to you. But it's important to me because they're my ancestors and it's my history book.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2014, 03:40:09 PM »

no this ''120 years'' is not referring to lifespan, it is referring to --in 120 years the flood will come and destroy mankind.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2014, 03:42:23 PM »
You don't get your pigmentation from the sun. It's in your DNA. You can go live in Africa and have children They'll never be black unless you begin breeding with black.

No one is arguing. I'm addressing what they look like. It's a very fair question to ask seeing how they were first humans. It seems you are annoyed with with this. I'm not a Christian. I'm a Hebrew Israelite. As in my blood ancestors wrote the Bible. Christians took and misinterpreted it. The people that call themselves "Jew-ish" took it and only believe in the first part of it.

So while we may believe in the same thing in the end, I believe in what is written. As in the Hebrews being black, along with Christ, Moses, David, Solomon and just about most of the main cast and characters in the Bible. It's really ashamed this is ignored or lied about. It may not be important to you. But it's important to me because they're my ancestors and it's my history book.

You can get pigment in a bottle... melanotan. Lot of people don't believe I'm Irish anymore. This guy took it to new levels:

Oh, and re 120 years max age, what about Methuselah? Or Jean Louise Calmenthe?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2014, 03:42:55 PM »
correction, Methuselah lived 969 years  ;)

I don't know how Adam and Eve looked like but I know they did not have belly buttons.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2014, 03:45:10 PM »
no this ''120 years'' is not referring to lifespan, it is referring to --in 120 years the flood will come and destroy mankind.

I don't believe that. After Genesis 6 humans stopped living 400-900 years

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2014, 03:48:01 PM »
GENESIS 6

When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of The Lord"

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2014, 03:50:05 PM »

Humans never lived that long unless they mastered stopping the degradation of telomerase.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 03:52:14 PM »
Humans never lived that long unless they mastered stopping the degradation of telomerase.

If God created telomerase, he could have made it so it had a finite # of replications

and altered it in Genesis 6

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2014, 03:54:16 PM »
Either way, the Adam and Eve story proves evolution and Darwinism.

Whether they were both white or black, things had to happen for the human species to end up so diverse.

God trolled himself.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2014, 03:55:48 PM »

no they didn't, Noah himself was way after Genesis 6 and he lived to 950, Shem lived to 600 and Arpaxsad who was born after the flood lived to 500 years, Abraham lived until 180, his dad Terah lived until 205 years, Eber the Father of Joktan and Peleg who the term ''Hebrew was coined after'' lived to 400 years old and this was even after the Tower of Bable when the Earth had already reached millions in population post flood.

If that does not do it for you then consider this; All major manuscript from ''the book of Jubilees'' to ''the book of Jasher'' which were in circulation in Biblical times all talked about the Gensis versed and all of them and many more were all in agreement that the ''120 years'' was in reference to Methuselah and Noah having 120 years to warn the people that a flood is coming.

His Spirit was no always going to strive with man because mans instinction is coming in 120 years, of course he changed his mine and kept Noah and his family because he found grace in the sight of Noah who was ''perfect in his generation''

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2014, 03:57:34 PM »
no they didn't, Noah himself was way after Genesis 6 and he lived to 950, Shem lived to 600 and Arpaxsad who was born after the flood lived to 500 years, Abraham lived until 180, his dad Terah lived until 205 years, Eber the Father of Joktan and Peleg who the term ''Hebrew was coined after'' lived to 400 years old and this was even after the Tower of Bable when the Earth had already reached millions in population post flood.

If that does not do it for you then consider this; All major manuscript from ''the book of Jubilees'' to ''the book of Jasher'' which were in circulation in Biblical times all talked about the Gensis versed and all of them and many more were all in agreement that the ''120 years'' was in reference to Methuselah and Noah having 120 years to warn the people that a flood is coming.

His Spirit was no always going to strive with man because mans instinction is coming in 120 years, of course he changed his mine and kept Noah and his family because he found grace in the sight of Noah who was ''perfect in his generation''
I cant believe you can say these things with a straight face.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 03:59:23 PM »
Either way, the Adam and Eve story proves evolution and Darwinism.

Whether they were both white or black, things had to happen for the human species to end up so diverse.

God trolled himself.

I believe that God possibly changed skin color (along with language) in Genesis 11

Genesis 11:1-9

The Tower of Babel

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2014, 04:02:52 PM »

Thanks. I will check this later tonight.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2014, 04:05:31 PM »
GENESIS 6

When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of The Lord"
look at your bold, he said his spirit will not be with humans forever but for only 120 years more, think about it. He is telling us he is reducing from forever to 120 years, human do did not live forever they lived until 900, so if your interpretation was right it would read.

My Spirit will not contend with humans for 900 years, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2014, 04:05:58 PM »
If our ancestors were all brown then the brown man should have no problem excepting me as his brother.