Author Topic: Right Ankle is swollen due to a small dose of Test depot and halo.  (Read 983 times)

whitewidow

I am not sure what gave me a swollen ankle. My right ankle got swollen. It is either from these new shoes or it is from a very small dose of watson Test depot 400mg a week and 50mg of halo only on workout days wich is 5 days a week. My shows were driving mme nutts the day I worked out in them. They are pretty much brand new shoes. I have only worked out in them 3 times,this 4th time I notcied i had alot of pain on my right foot and I noticed they were not laced up to the top on that show so I laced them up to the top but I had already been wearing them for along time before I laved them up to the top.

It had been 3 days and my right ankle is still a bit puffy. definately not broken. I can move the ankle fine and can jump on the ankle fine but just wondering if it is the shoes or the gear, I have never gotten any swollen ankles from being on gear but I have definatley noticed alot of pain since I got these new shoes. The pain has gone way down since I laced them to the top.
The ankle is still inflammed ,the ankle is definateky not broken, I have a good spot to elevate the ankle and I also have a good wat to wrap the ankle but I have been told to not wrap the ankle to often. What do you guys think? is this due to steroids or the shoes that were very painfull on that side?

I would never stoptrying to wrap my ankle or elevating my ankle, does anybody think staying off the ankle for a week or two is a bad idea? what kind of exercises should I be doing on this weak ankle? thanks

youandme

• Getbig V
When I get water retention it happens on both ankles and it happens on way more than 400 mgs of test. You describe it as pretty swollen so the only things that come to my mind are blood clot or spider bite, hopefully neither one of those though.
Ice, compression, elevation for 48 hrs then doctor if not better is what I'd do.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
bloodclot is the first thing that came to mind