Author Topic: Obama: "I'm sure i suffered from a concussion while playing football" LMFAO!!  (Read 1480 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
By "football" I assume he's referring to Soccer? I'm sure it was pretty popular in Kenya, his country of birth.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is hilarious.  O-fag cant even throw a damn baseball properly! 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This is hilarious.  O-fag cant even throw a damn baseball properly! 

Him and 50. Did you see 50's "pitch"?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That "concussion" is the reason why he is so stupid.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
By "football" I assume he's referring to Soccer? I'm sure it was pretty popular in Kenya, his country of birth.

By football he means giving dudes blow jobs in bath houses.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Him and 50. Did you see 50's "pitch"?

Obama must have been dropped on his head as a child in Kenya

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is there a pic of Obama in a football uniform anywhere anyone has seen?  He is lying again - this little weak pos never played a day of football

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama probably is reffering to his days as a wide receiver at the bath houses in Chicago

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Is some homophobia self-phobia?
Date:April 6, 2012
Source: University of Rochester

Homophobia is more pronounced in individuals with an unacknowledged attraction to the same sex and who grew up with authoritarian parents who forbade such desires, a series of psychology studies demonstrates.

The study is the first to document the role that both parenting and sexual orientation play in the formation of intense and visceral fear of homosexuals, including self-reported homophobic attitudes, discriminatory bias, implicit hostility towards gays, and endorsement of anti-gay policies. Conducted by a team from the University of Rochester, the University of Essex, England, and the University of California in Santa Barbara, the research will be published the April issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.

"Individuals who identify as straight but in psychological tests show a strong attraction to the same sex may be threatened by gays and lesbians because homosexuals remind them of similar tendencies within themselves," explains Netta Weinstein, a lecturer at the University of Essex and the study's lead author.   "In many cases these are people who are at war with themselves and they are turning this internal conflict outward," adds co-author Richard Ryan, professor of psychology at the University of Rochester who helped direct the research.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120406234458.htm

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You obviously know a lot about this topic.   ;)

Is some homophobia self-phobia?
Date:April 6, 2012
Source: University of Rochester

Homophobia is more pronounced in individuals with an unacknowledged attraction to the same sex and who grew up with authoritarian parents who forbade such desires, a series of psychology studies demonstrates.

The study is the first to document the role that both parenting and sexual orientation play in the formation of intense and visceral fear of homosexuals, including self-reported homophobic attitudes, discriminatory bias, implicit hostility towards gays, and endorsement of anti-gay policies. Conducted by a team from the University of Rochester, the University of Essex, England, and the University of California in Santa Barbara, the research will be published the April issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.

"Individuals who identify as straight but in psychological tests show a strong attraction to the same sex may be threatened by gays and lesbians because homosexuals remind them of similar tendencies within themselves," explains Netta Weinstein, a lecturer at the University of Essex and the study's lead author.   "In many cases these are people who are at war with themselves and they are turning this internal conflict outward," adds co-author Richard Ryan, professor of psychology at the University of Rochester who helped direct the research.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120406234458.htm

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
You obviously know a lot about this topic.   ;)

Cause you constantly spew it in everyone's face on this board every day.

Only a queer needs to indulge everyone else in his gay fantasies and need protecting every single day.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You obviously know a lot about this topic.   ;)

I've been forced to follow a real life case study on this board

The person in question is such a fucked up mess that I almost feel sorry for him

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I've been forced to follow a real life case study on this board

The person in question is such a fucked up mess that I'm almost feel sorry for him

LOL - stop talking about the guy you voted for 2x over like that

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL - stop talking about the guy you voted for 2x over like that

I wasn't aware Obama posted on this board

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I wasn't aware Obama posted on this board

He doesn't.  But the little ghetto dwelling queer that has the #1 man crush on him does.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He doesn't.  But the little ghetto dwelling queer that has the #1 man crush on him does.

I actually feel sorry for 333

It must suck to be so filled with rage and self loathing

seriously - not joking

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I was born during the Reagan era and Obama is certainly by far the biggest pussy during that time til now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I actually feel sorry for 333

It must suck to be so filled with rage and self loathing

seriously - not joking

As I have often wondered - and asked him - there must be physical pain associated with his level of self loathing over having a life that sucks so bad.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
As I have often wondered - and asked him - there must be physical pain associated with his level of self loathing over having a life that sucks so bad.

You skinny frail sickly libfags who don't even lift have no clue whatsoever. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You skinny frail sickly libfags who don't even lift have no clue whatsoever. 

Those of us with a life and who are not hiding in the closet like a Obama obsessed mudshark really do not have a clue. 
Which is why I asked you.  How much physical pain comes from having a life that sucks so badly?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Those of us with a life and who are not hiding in the closet like a Obama obsessed mudshark really do not have a clue. 
Which is why I asked you.  How much physical pain comes from having a life that sucks so badly?

Im in better shape at 39 on nothing at all than you have ever will ever be regardless of anything else.   Hope that helps. 

Fyi - you voted for obama - you have no life by default