Author Topic: What to expect from Nandrolone D.  (Read 5833 times)

IZO

• Getbig II
What to expect from Nandrolone D.
« on: May 30, 2014, 07:38:02 AM »
Hi

I am now on my 5 week with 200mg Test E, 250mg Nandrolone D(weekly) and 20mg Dbol daily.
This is my first time using Nandrolone Decanoate. I have used Test E and Dbol several times( cruising on Test E year round)
It has now gone 5 weeks with Nandrolone Decanoate and i have just felt some slightly increase in Power and energy.
Have read that most pepole feel the Nandrolone working about 6-8 weeks or more.
My plan is to run Nandrolone for 20-26 weeks at 250mg Weekly, my question is what can i expect from this cycle with Nandrolone?
So far i am getting leaner for every week and I'm thinking to increase the Nandrolone 350-400mg weekly or is it better to continue on 250mg weekly?

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: What to expect from Nandrolone D.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 07:44:29 AM »
What's your bodyfat? IMO I'd want to be single or near single before running deca and dbol unless you're OK with moonface.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 07:52:33 AM »
Right nowaround 9% bodyfat, clean food all year out. Weight 91,5 Kg

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 07:55:11 AM »
I never get bloat from Dbol, getting shredded from it  are only using 15-20mg.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 11:39:25 AM »
You're probably running too little to "notice" it....the most noticeable thing about deca at that dosage is relief to your joints.

It'll have an effect no doubt, you'll get bigger & stronger over time than if you were to just run 200mg test but I wouldn't expect to come in to the gym one day and start smashing PRs.

Drop the dbol and bump the deca up to 500

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 11:51:32 AM »
I'd increase it to 400mg at least. Nandrolone is a good drug, just gotta be careful with the water retention it brings most. I never use Deca, only npp.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 12:47:28 PM »
You're probably running too little to "notice" it....the most noticeable thing about deca at that dosage is relief to your joints.

It'll have an effect no doubt, you'll get bigger & stronger over time than if you were to just run 200mg test but I wouldn't expect to come in to the gym one day and start smashing PRs.

Drop the dbol and bump the deca up to 500

Thanks, really appreciate your tips!
Will try to increase it to 2ml(500mg) once weekly, drop dbol and stay on 200-250mg Test.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 12:51:02 PM »
I have zero response to deca. Others grow like weeds on it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 01:42:35 PM »
Hi

I am now on my 5 week with 200mg Test E, 250mg Nandrolone D(weekly) and 20mg Dbol daily.
This is my first time using Nandrolone Decanoate. I have used Test E and Dbol several times( cruising on Test E year round)
It has now gone 5 weeks with Nandrolone Decanoate and i have just felt some slightly increase in Power and energy.
Have read that most pepole feel the Nandrolone working about 6-8 weeks or more.
My plan is to run Nandrolone for 20-26 weeks at 250mg Weekly, my question is what can i expect from this cycle with Nandrolone?
So far i am getting leaner for every week and I'm thinking to increase the Nandrolone 350-400mg weekly or is it better to continue on 250mg weekly?

you won't notice much at that dose... even if you increase to 400, you won't notice much. deca won't start to 'work well' until you get into the 600-800/wk range.

it's better than nothing though.

remember, guys in the 80's and early 90's would use an amp per day of deca... so 250/wk ain't much.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2014, 02:02:31 PM »
you won't notice much at that dose... even if you increase to 400, you won't notice much. deca won't start to 'work well' until you get into the 600-800/wk range.

it's better than nothing though.

remember, guys in the 80's and early 90's would use an amp per day of deca... so 250/wk ain't much.

Will definitely increase it to 500mg weekly to start with.
just a bit worried about the water retention(when prolactin levels builds up), would  maybe be a good idea to throw in some Winstrol 6-8 weeks on of at the end of the cycle.
Maybe try to cut the carbs a bit.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 12:01:37 AM »
just a bit worried about the water retention(when prolactin levels builds up)

High prolactin can canuse bloat/water retention?

I though it's only high e2 or diet effects....

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 06:37:16 AM »
High prolactin can canuse bloat/water retention?

I though it's only high e2 or diet effects....

Yes when high enough it causes bloat and water retention and sexual side effects. Reduce both with formestane and also keep diet in check and get some cardio in. But you don't have to have something to reduce prolactin to run Deca it's just some people react more harshly to it. Keep diet clean and hit some cardio and you'll be happy with the results of having fuller muscles and clean gains.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2014, 07:30:18 AM »
Formestane? Topical?

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2014, 08:17:28 AM »
Deca is cumulative just like test e or c when dosed on a weekly basis. There will be a nice build up by the 14-21 day point, especially if you use HG product. 500mg is a great dose for the duration planned. Also feel that dbol run at 20mgs is just fine for 6 on 3-6 off. Kudos on keeping it smart.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2014, 09:09:47 AM »
Formestane? Topical?

I used a product called formasurge didn't do shit for me it's topical formestane. After playing with Npp and deca I eventually had to get some caber my nips couldn't take it anymore. Prolactin builds over time.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2014, 02:49:42 AM »
Not used nandrolone but I think 400-500mg weekly is plenty for "most" people. More of a low dose kinda guy really... 400 equipoise does plenty for me I'm sure a similar dose of nandrolone would be even better for growth

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2014, 03:24:50 AM »
Thanks a lot guys ;D
will get back to you after a few weeks with feedback!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2014, 04:40:51 AM »
Don't run the dbol for more then 8 weeks but I son't see any reason not to use a gram of Deca a week but if you do that also run a gram of a Test ester if you think your body can handle it. if you get side effects keep anchileries on hand or just drop the dosage down.Deca(Nandrolone Decanoate) takes for fucking ever to work for most people. Most guys stay on Deca for quit some time and some don't just depends on the individual,you could try some NPP( nandrolone Phenyl Prop) if your not patient.

I myself am not patient at all and think I would go with the NPP.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2014, 08:35:44 AM »
Don't run the dbol for more then 8 weeks but I son't see any reason not to use a gram of Deca a week but if you do that also run a gram of a Test ester if you think your body can handle it. if you get side effects keep anchileries on hand or just drop the dosage down.Deca(Nandrolone Decaboate) takes for fucking ever to work for most people. Most guys stay on Deca for quit some time and some don't just depends on the individual,you could try some NPP( nandrolone Phenyl Prop) if your not patient.

I myself am not patient at all and think I would go with the NPP.

Good to know  ;D
Thanks!!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2014, 09:42:01 AM »
I used a product called formative didn't do shot for me it's topical formestane. After playing with Npp and deca I eventually had to get some caber my nips couldn't take it anymore. Prolactin builds over time.
Yes these topicals r stupid and on other boards they act like its the holy grail. Actually theres another board that gives crappy advise to newbies and scamming them into buying all these shit products. I have a good suspicion that atleast half the mods either get a cut or are invested in the companies. One vet on the site actually advises the use of these supplements over serms for post cycle therapies and as AIs
I like this board not 2 much bullshit goes on here especially compared to other sites

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2014, 08:08:01 AM »
Yes these topicals r stupid and on other boards they act like iwasts the holy grail. Actually theres another board that gives crappy advise to newbies and scamming them into buying all these shit products. I have a good suspicion that atleast half the mods either get a cut or are invested in the companies. One vet on the site actually advises the use of these supplements over serms for post cycle therapies and as AIs
I like this board not 2 much bullshit goes on here especially compared to other sites
I know EXACTLY what board you're talking about. I stopped visiting there for the same reason. They were always trying to sell you something like it was the next big thing in bodybuilding. LOL!!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2014, 08:10:33 AM »
Glad u agree lol

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2014, 03:22:18 PM »
I know which board as well. Such a fucking scam.

Begins with Elite...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2014, 03:48:16 PM »
For those who said drop the d-bol and increase the deca, I concur, good advise.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2014, 04:32:33 PM »
I know which board as well. Such a fucking scam.

Begins with Elite...

Only good thing to come out of there was beastdrol.