Author Topic: Press Secretary of mis-information resigns  (Read 2212 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Press Secretary of mis-information resigns
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2014, 11:39:28 AM »
INTELLIGENCE?
Hilary.  Law degree with honors, right?  Beats a journalism degree from 5 colleges.  If you get them both quizzes about political history, world events, intricacies of govt... sorry, lib hilary is going to win.  She's been meeting world leaders and running white house, state of NY, then sec of state since 92.  

Ah, how does a degree confirm a person is intelligent? Obama was at Harvard and he is a bumbling idiot who can't speak without a teleprompter and is a failure at governing this nation. Bush went to Yale and the leftist morons called him the "stupidest president ever"!!

How do you know Hillary would do well in those "quizzes"? She couldn't even give a straight answer as to what her achievements were while she was Secretary of State. ;D

I don't know which one is more intelligent, but degrees and quizzes are a very poor measurement.

Women should be in the kitchen anyway. Those emotional windbags eventually implode under pressure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2014, 03:10:49 PM »
most people in DC are intelligent.  Their IQ is probably over 100.  There are a few extremists (usually very far left or right) who might dip under 100.  They're the ones that fall ass backward into an office and usually lose in primary, or last one term in office.  But even the Christine ODonnells and Sharon Angle's of the world - they're still bright people. 

People mix up "intelligence" with political ideology.  Warren buffet is a brilliant man - he would take mental photographs of stock charts and calculate things in his head that others couldn't do on paper - made his billions and most would consider him to be brilliant - however, he's dumb when it comes to supporting conservative beliefs.  He's a liberal.

on the other hand... Joe the Plumber had great political beliefs, but he wasn't the brightest dude around.  He's smarter ideologically than Warren buffet, by a mile.  But would anyone really say "Plumber is smarter than Buffet"?  lol, never.

it's like that here too.  Hilary has a higher IQ than Palin, and anyone that argues that point is probably a standard deviation below 100 to begin with lol... The disagreement really only comes from us confusing intelligence with political beliefs.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2014, 03:36:48 PM »
But even the Christine ODonnells and Sharon Angle's of the world - they're still bright people.

This is a joke, right? There's nothing bright about Christine O'Donnell or Sharron Angle, unless you mean they're shining beacons of stupidity.

As for your contention about "most" politicians having an IQ above 100 and being bright, I submit the evidence paints a very different picture.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2014, 11:21:33 PM »
This is a joke, right? There's nothing bright about Christine O'Donnell or Sharron Angle, unless you mean they're shining beacons of stupidity.
As for your contention about "most" politicians having an IQ above 100 and being bright, I submit the evidence paints a very different picture.

Sub-100 is really dumb.  Really.   I'm 137 and I know other 137s when I see it.  I know what 120s look/sound like.  I know what 100s look like.  And we all know what 85s look like. 

While I think they're space cadets and/or total idiots, I wouldn't guess either of their IQs is under 100.  Smart enough to convince a lot of people to send them $/support/votes.  Shrewd.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.