Author Topic: Renzo Gracie: I didn't punch club bouncer, because he 'chickened out'  (Read 4935 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Lol that's pretty funny. I believe him

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

The hole I see in the story is that Renzo IS the master.

My guess is that the Bouncer is a dick. Renzo isn't the type to give someone a beating who doesn't deserve it.

the trainer

Its so true so many guys have loud mouths and act like assholes then if you ask them to step outside to the parking lot they become quiet.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
renzo is laid back and easy going, not the type of guy to look for trouble,trust me on that
R

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Renzo is in for a rude awakening if he thinks tackling a guy in the street and causing him to break his arm is not arguably considered a felony assault. Not throwing a punch does not automatically let you off the hook. ::)

He says he is going to represent himself in court and that the judge will clearly agree with his side, even though he gives no legit reason for tackling the bouncer. lol

Renzo is the biggest macho asshole of any Gracie. He has ALWAYS been a wildcard. He embarrasses the rest of the family and I hope they lock his crazy ass up.

the trainer

Renzo is in for a rude awakening if he thinks tackling a guy in the street and causing him to break his arm is not arguably considered a felony assault. Not throwing a punch does not automatically let you off the hook. ::)

He says he is going to represent himself in court and that the judge will clearly agree with his side, even though he gives no legit reason for tackling the bouncer. lol

Renzo is the biggest macho asshole of any Gracie. He has ALWAYS been a wildcard. He embarrasses the rest of the family and I hope they lock his crazy ass up.

Shut the fuck up the guy is a real man and settle things in the streets that is how us Alpha Males get things done.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
clever rebuttal

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Shut the fuck up the guy is a real man and settle things in the streets that is how us Alpha Males get things done.
Make me "shut the fuck up" internet tough guy. I didn't realize I was talking. LMBAO

"Alpha male"...hahaha Oh, brother ::) Doesn't that terminology come from the "PUA" community of losers?

The jails are full of guys you knuckleheads consider "alpha males".

the trainer

Make me "shut the fuck up" internet tough guy. I didn't realize I was talking. LMBAO

"Alpha male"...hahaha Oh, brother ::) Doesn't that terminology come from the "PUA" community of losers?

The jails are full of guys you knuckleheads consider "alpha males".

You better thank the stars that you are in the basement behind the safety of your computer or I would bitch slap you and make you cry and run for the cops bitch.

io856

being an alpha male is acting on emotion to the point of getting charged for assault?

acting on emotions = feminine

acting on reason and logic = masculine

there is absolutely nothing logical or rational about what Renzo did that night.

the trainer

being an alpha male is acting on emotion to the point of getting charged for assault?

acting on emotions = feminine

acting on reason and logic = masculine

there is absolutely nothing logical or rational about what Renzo did that night.

You are wrong alpha males act on logic, if you talk shit I will ask you to step outside if you refuse you look like a pussy in front of everybody and I own you and if you accept then I beat your ass.