Author Topic: The Dr Fist Toughest Member Of GetBig For The Month Of May...The Trainer.  (Read 1826 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
It gives me great pleasure to announce a new award on this wonderful outlet for men and women's health. This award is named after a man who endured great hardships and turned coal into a diamond. Dr. Fist will live on as one of the toughest SOB's that ever graced this board. While in prison for a crime he did not commit, he fought off Crips, Bloods and a host of nasty thugs that tried to bully him. He could not be bullied. He stood tall and finally had his sentence overturned and was released onto the mean streets of West Covina. He took up training and MMA came to GetBig and was banned for being "too tough".

"I once saw Dr. Fist beat 16 green beret's after they insulted his girlfriend"
anonymous.

"If I ever see Dr. Fist down an alley, I would get down on my knees and pray to your God".
True Adonis-2006

"Dr Fist is a genetic freak...could you imagine if he took drugs for the finishing touch".
Colonel Colon.

So, this award is not about being nasty or being a bully, its about standing up for what is right and just.

CONGRATULATIONS goes out to The Trainer!

STAY POISITIVE....The New GetBig Is HERE!!!!!

the trainer

Thanks bro I dont know what to say, I just want to give a shout out to all my fans out there and I will continue to be the best Alpha Male possible so you guys have someone to look up to.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
There is so much wrong in this thread already, not even a witty comment or an appearance by Foozle can fix this shit. Good luck with this one.
$

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Who is Dr. Fist?  ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

denarii

• Getbig V
leonard percil honed his dr fist skills in delray gym toilets with the DSL.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
Who is Dr. Fist?  ???

One of the toughest SOB's that ever posted on this wonderful outlet of men and women's fitness! Fist had a physique that was ledgendary and a temper that was unforgettable. He walked tall even though he came from poverty. He lived life hard and partied just the same. It was normal for Fist to drink at least 4 bottles of Yukon Jack in a night THEN...hit the koloseum gym for a quick leg or chest workout.

He established himself as a highly effective and charismatic GetBig poster and sought to motivate the inexperienced. People would take their "pot shots" at him and he would deflect them and put those nit wits in their places....

True Adonis wrote:

Dr. Fist loved to fight, he loved the sting and clash of the battle. We all admire champions and Dr. Fist was the best champion of all...the champion of controlling life!. The Bilious bastards that attack Dr. Fist over the interwebs are cowards and know nothing of the real man. If they did, they would cower in the shadows of night hoping Dr. Fist would pass them by. He's a man's man and didn't get caught up with he said she said bullshit. Dr. Fist had more guts then anyone on this board and didn't need to play a psychological Vietnam with anyone. He let his toughness and body speak for themselves! Dr. Fist had the skills, Dr. Fist had the body...Dr. Fist had it all!.

WOW...wonderful words from TA. You summed it up very nice!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Congratulations

on your 3000 posts

Foozle

Thanks bro I dont know what to say, I just want to give a shout out to all my fans out there and I will continue to be the best Alpha Male possible so you guys have someone to look up to.

It doesn't matter what you say, because nobody can understand you with a dick in your mouth anyway.  Everyone knows your account has been bought and paid for, because every 15 posts or so "you" write something that doesn't take a the fagtard version of the rosetta stone to understand.

Stick to fondling male taint, you scrotum flicking nut fuzzling dick slobbing poo sniffer.  Nobody's buying your schtick.

Your asshole is the size of a slice of salami.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Dr. FIST legendary getbigger

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Solid thread. Huge potential.  I approve.
a

the trainer

It doesn't matter what you say, because nobody can understand you with a dick in your mouth anyway.  Everyone knows your account has been bought and paid for, because every 15 posts or so "you" write something that doesn't take a the fagtard version of the rosetta stone to understand.

Stick to fondling male taint, you scrotum flicking nut fuzzling dick slobbing poo sniffer.  Nobody's buying your schtick.

Your asshole is the size of a slice of salami.

Fuck off hater and let me enjoy my award, the fans have spoken and voted for the great trainer.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
No amount of deer hunting can hetero this thread up.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Ann Coulter's bullshit conservative troll game is slipping. In her zeal to land a jab against... Twitter? Michelle Obama? Nigerian schoolgirls?... she opened a door for her detractors, and they jumped through it with a two-leg flying kick of Photoshop fury.

The way Coulter's game is supposed to work is 1) she says something bigoted or just plain dumb and trollish, 2) outraged critics say something she can twist as sexist, 3) she positions herself as the victim, 4) she wins. But if she looks like a fucking tone-deaf joke of a demagogue instead of a victim, it doesn't really work.

That's where Twitter comes in. Here's the backstory: Michelle Obama, among others, made the hashtag #bringbackourgirls trend, a viral if superficial way to draw mainstream attention to the plight of the 234 Nigerian teen girls kidnapped by an Islamist militant group called Boko Haram. Never mind that anti-Islam conservatives were the first folks to scream for media attention to this story; the nascent right-wing meme is now that Michelle Obama trivialized the story by hashtagging it. So Ann Coulter responded thusly on Twitter yesterday:

One could read a bunch of racial shit into a tweet like that, but why bother? It's just stupid "Oh my team isn't winning so fuck this fake version of America" sunshine patriotism. It's poor form and poor discourse.

More to the point, it's indicative of how a conservative doesn't get social media. Here is how social media responds.

http://gawker.com/here-is-a-collection-of-twitter-trolls-teaching-photosh-1575074274

(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--cGjlffqv--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/wjkgjhm6wjiurdsw1ngx.png)

(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--xPs002Kd--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/hgpxpydzstgrwcaalgek.jpg)

(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ok-9aFhQ--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/mnppkecnxhvldcszktin.jpg)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
Dr. FIST legendary getbigger

You are correct. Some people would like to "block" out that portion of GetBig but people who are honest with themselves know how tough Dr. Fist was.

Highlights:

Dr. Fist owning Slacker to no end.

Dr. Fist owning another person who shall remain nameless.

Dr. Fist first posting his massive forearm pics that started the Fist Revolution!

The dreaded FIST LIST.

2010...Putting Fist in timeout because he actually ran into a GetBigger in K Town and destroyed him. That person is no longer able to post on this board due to the beating he took. His fingers were crippled and rendered useless.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel