Author Topic: The 2 extremes on this board...  (Read 2960 times)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
The 2 extremes on this board...
« on: May 30, 2014, 04:40:32 PM »
Just as one poster's negative preoccupation with the President is psychotic, another poster's blind following of his Messiah is also unquestionably psychotic.  You know who you are...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: The 2 extremes on this board...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 05:29:33 PM »
Just as one poster's negative preoccupation with the President is psychotic, another poster's blind following of his Messiah is also unquestionably psychotic.  You know who you are...

Well we all know 333386 has a future date with a strait-jacket and a padded cell.

As for the other guy, ...while I can't speak for him, I think I have a good idea why. How can he not?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 06:38:52 PM »
Well we all know 333386 has a future date with a strait-jacket and a padded cell.

As for the other guy, ...while I can't speak for him, I think I have a good idea why. How can he not?

Lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 07:07:25 PM »
All you need to do is keep watching the outcome of this country and the ones who support this loser.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 09:26:21 PM »
All you need to do is keep watching the outcome of this country and the ones who support this loser.

The whole world already knows the outcome. It's you American sheeple who do not.
The die was cast long before Obama was even a blip on the radar. It is already a fait accomplis.
All that is left to do now is to keep the illusion going long enough for those responsible to wring the final money out of the system, and get their ducks all lined up in a row. Obama is nothing re than a fall guy.
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 12:32:01 AM »

Uhm... Obama succeeds? How exactly? Short of being elected (a big success, I'll grant) he's been an abject failure as a President. Even if we were to grant that he inherited a lot of problems from G.W. Bush, that excuse is starting to wear thin 6 years and a number of failures later.

I don't blame Obama for everything like some on this board do. But objectively speaking, he's not that great a President. At best, he's mediocre and I think I'm being generous.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 12:43:56 AM »
What about those that constantly start threads about why "there is no God"? Such a preoccupation about someone that they say doesn't exists is normal?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 05:28:01 AM »
The whole world already knows the outcome. It's you American sheeple who do not.
The die was cast long before Obama was even a blip on the radar. It is already a fait accomplis.
All that is left to do now is to keep the illusion going long enough for those responsible to wring the final money out of the system, and get their ducks all lined up in a row. Obama is nothing re than a fall guy.

Still with the blame Bush ? Hahahaha hahahaha

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 08:01:10 AM »
Still with the blame Bush ? Hahahaha hahahaha

Still with the birther stupidity?  Hahahahahaha

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2014, 08:10:29 AM »

You're not even American, you wonkey eyed kvnt.
K

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 10:04:22 AM »
what is an american?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 10:09:59 AM »
Uhm... Obama succeeds? How exactly? Short of being elected (a big success, I'll grant) he's been an abject failure as a President. Even if we were to grant that he inherited a lot of problems from G.W. Bush, that excuse is starting to wear thin 6 years and a number of failures later.

I don't blame Obama for everything like some on this board do. But objectively speaking, he's not that great a President. At best, he's mediocre and I think I'm being generous.

Agreed on all points

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2014, 10:25:27 AM »

I think if this president had a few successes ... he would be respected more. 

1.  Slow economic recovery ... this is undenialable
2.  Ineffective foriegn policy
3.  Scandals and cover ups
4.  Incredible debt accumulation
5.  Irresponsible monetary policy
6.  Improve race relations
7.  Obamacare

Just something to hang your hat on ... something positive

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2014, 10:55:22 AM »

You need to get yourself off that crack pipe if you really believe the lie in that ugly image you posted.

He made lives better? LOL!!!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2014, 11:54:49 AM »

If there's a 'secret' society trying to enslave people, why are we more wealthy today than a 100 years ago? Why spend billions on social safety nets when you already had them at the nuts in the early 1900s? And what is gained from everyone 'enslaved'? It's a ridiculous theory.

And what 'final money' out of the system. Money is not anything real you know. It's created by a few punches on a keyboard somewhere. Why create so much of it in the first place if you're trying to wring it out? Go ahead and dump 90% of Americans or Europeans or Aussies and Kiwis or Canadians in poverty., you won't have much of a country left to 'rule'.

It's a stupid theory through and through.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 12:26:57 PM »
I think if this president had a few successes ... he would be respected more. 

1.  Slow economic recovery ... this is undenialable
2.  Ineffective foriegn policy
3.  Scandals and cover ups
4.  Incredible debt accumulation
5.  Irresponsible monetary policy
6.  Improve race relations
7.  Obamacare

Just something to hang your hat on ... something positive

Agreed, except that he's actually deteriorated race relations - and to clarify, Obamacare is also a failure.
A

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 01:24:25 PM »
Exactly ...

Obamacare ... making 2/3 rds of the country pay more for insurance so that 1/3 gets free insurance and oh by the that third only thought insurance was a good idea when its free

Race relations ... he set that back twenty plus years

Obama may be half black/white but he is 100 incompetent

Purge_WTF

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 03:42:14 PM »

Did Shrub Sr. really say that?

Well....better late than never.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2014, 04:07:50 PM »
Their "religion" is having no religion.  These people are the true mamalukes as they have an unnatural urge to shove their "religion" in everyones face.

What about those that constantly start threads about why "there is no God"? Such a preoccupation about someone that they say doesn't exists is normal?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2014, 04:14:34 PM »
Exactly ...

Obamacare ... making 2/3 rds of the country pay more for insurance so that 1/3 gets free insurance and oh by the that third only thought insurance was a good idea when its free

Race relations ... he set that back twenty plus years

Obama may be half black/white but he is 100 incompetent

There is no way to say whether the ACA is a success or failure at this point.  Some pay more and some pay less or about the same and we all benefit from things not being denied insurance for pre-existing conditions.   Time will tell if it's a success.

Please explain exactly how you think Obama set race relations back 20 years. 

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 07:49:37 PM »
A president should not prematurely opine on any matter without having all the facts before him.  Riling people up by calling the police officer in the Cambridge situation an "idiot" and saying that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon does nothing but incite anger and create division, especially when he was clearly wrong on his jumps to conclusion. Think twice...speak once.

Side note:  The police officer was called an idiot but Moslems who stone women, commit acts of terrorism and kill homosexuals are not called for what they are...and Islam en masse is called a religion of peace and tolerance.

There is no way to say whether the ACA is a success or failure at this point.  Some pay more and some pay less or about the same and we all benefit from things not being denied insurance for pre-existing conditions.   Time will tell if it's a success.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2014, 08:03:53 PM »

WTF  ???

see this is the stuff that makes centrists like me's heads spin. Partisan, not even once.

The treason, betrayal, etc refers to the Patroit Act, NDAA, war on drugs, bombing of brown people.... right?

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2014, 10:29:28 AM »

The president of the united states, on national tv proclaimed the Cambridge Police acted stupidly for doing their job exactly to protocol while professor Gates acted like a jackass. Obama certainly played the race card.  Trayvon Martin ... proven in court to be the aggressor ... and obama implied something different.  Holder refusing to pursue charges against black panthers for voter intimidation.  You have to admit ... by obama not taking a fact based neutral position with such cases ... he implys racism is okie dokie.  Instead of being a leader ... he is an instigator ... Sharton jr.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2014, 11:28:52 AM »
The president of the united states, on national tv proclaimed the Cambridge Police acted stupidly for doing their job exactly to protocol while professor Gates acted like a jackass. Obama certainly played the race card.  Trayvon Martin ... proven in court to be the aggressor ... and obama implied something different.  Holder refusing to pursue charges against black panthers for voter intimidation.  You have to admit ... by obama not taking a fact based neutral position with such cases ... he implys racism is okie dokie.  Instead of being a leader ... he is an instigator ... Sharton jr.

Martin was not proven in court to be the aggressor and Holder didn't pursue charges against the black panthers because there was no cause

damn, you're really reaching here and you still haven't explained how your perception of these incidents somehow set race relations back 20 years

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2014, 11:52:52 AM »
Seriously?  It's comments like these that make you look like a fanboy...

Martin was not proven in court to be the aggressor and Holder didn't pursue charges against the black panthers because there was no cause

damn, you're really reaching here and you still haven't explained how your perception of these incidents somehow set race relations back 20 years