Author Topic: masterone Enan  (Read 5930 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
masterone Enan
« on: May 30, 2014, 05:27:26 PM »
Running mast E 300mg every 3rd day with test200mgs e3rd day while taking a break from tren. Gonna do it about 8 weeks. Then back on tren.  This is 2nd week. So far I feel like im just off tren. Was hoping itd maintain alittle bit of what the tren was doing.  Mayb up the test but im trying to drop a little bit more fat. Mayb 8 lbs. When I have over 500mgs of test seems I bloat and have 2 load on ai's. Think the mast is even worth it? Or just wait on tren again. ..

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: masterone Enan
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 04:20:10 AM »
How lean are you?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 05:23:57 AM »
Trainer at the gym did my bf with calipers sed im 11-12 I thought I was way higher. Abs r visible but not like I want. Seems im holding all my fat on stomache and lower back. I used 2 drink alot of beer... quads got lean before abs. Hope that explains it

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 05:30:02 AM »
I was on tren 12 weeks and dropped alot of fat went from 236 to 212 now been off tren 2 weeks. diet and tren and cardio dropped me from over 20% ide guess body fat till now. Its My first effort at getting lean. Strength is still up or above where I started before this long cycle. Seems I have lost no muscle mass during this cut but am not satisfied yet. Taking longer than ide expected but steadily droping 1 to 1.5 lbs a week

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 02:50:21 AM »
Masteron really shines when you're very lean. Less than 8%. Other than that I don't see the point really. Great libido though

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 03:12:29 AM »
Masteron really shines when you're very lean. Less than 8%. Other than that I don't see the point really. Great libido though

more like 5-6% then it shines. I honestly think you wasted your money. No offense but i think you should of ordered some Masteron Propionate.I think the Masteron Enanthate is kind of a rip off !

the Masteron Propionate is way better-IMO. But then again I am not sure how you acquired the Masteron enanthate,maybe you got it for free or somebody owed you a vial of something and gave you that so like I said you seem knowledgeable but always buy fast acting masteron and Tren as well as EQ. Like Tren I would never buy Tren enanthate and from what I read you didn;t buy Tren Enanthate either. same with EQ you can't buy the real fast acting Boldenone Propionate the stuff will make your leg numb for days you have to stick with basic Boldenone undecylenate.

Test is one of the few esters where it really does not too much about the ester you buy. alot of people cannot handle the Test suspension or propionate and some people love it. I guess when it comes to the vet steroids and the more exotic steroids just stick to the brands you know people are using and are getting great results from. I don"t know anybody who prefers masteron Enanthate over masteron Propionate, or prefers Boldenone propionate over Boldenone undecylenate. You should try to be around 5% before you use masteron prop but it won"t kill you to run it at a little bit of a higher bodyfat just helps you hit your peak way better when you use masteron propionate when you are 5% ,the masteron Propionate really keeps you very strong in a calorie deficient stage.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 05:17:51 AM »
more like 5-6% then it shines. I honestly think you wasted your money. No offense but i think you should of ordered some Masteron Propionate.I think the Masteron Enanthate is kind of a rip off !

the Masteron Propionate is way better-IMO. Like Tren I would never buy Tren enanthate and from what I read you didn;t buy masteron Enanthate either.

Test is one of the few esters where it really does not too much about the ester you buy. alot of people cannot handle the Test suspension or propionate and some people love it. I don"t know anybody who prefers masteron Enanthate over masteron Propionate, or prefers Boldenone propionate over Boldenone undecylenate.
Why do you say this?
I prefer mostly tren e. Might add a tiny bit of tren a once in awhile. Never used mast eth but was thinking of switching to that at some point over the prop.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 06:06:48 AM »
Yea I dont order. I get it from an acquaintance he is kinda low on stock . I wanted prop but all l he had was E which I knew was dumb. . any harm in just running a gram  and upping the test little bit im really just taking a break from tren but didnt want to pct and shit until another run on tren then take a while off. Was hoping the mast would do something but  I can't tell yet. Atleast my diet and training is holding true so I still look good just not as full off tren. Which was 2 b expected.  Plus im just kind of experimenting with this cycle and have found out i dont like EQ doesnt do anything or his is fake. I love tren. Mast mayb out like EQ. Ive always bulked on test only and an oral mayb.
Thanks for the replies

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 11:12:29 AM »
Yea I dont order. I get it from an acquaintance he is kinda low on stock . I wanted prop but all l he had was E which I knew was dumb. . any harm in just running a gram  and upping the test little bit im really just taking a break from tren but didnt want to pct and shit until another run on tren then take a while off. Was hoping the mast would do something but  I can't tell yet. Atleast my diet and training is holding true so I still look good just not as full off tren. Which was 2 b expected.  Plus im just kind of experimenting with this cycle and have found out i dont like EQ doesnt do anything or his is fake. I love tren. Mast mayb out like EQ. Ive always bulked on test only and an oral mayb.
Thanks for the replies

Bro masteron can be low quality sometimes or the cook just cutt the dose down because masteron E is not that cheap to make. I never said you were dumb like I said i have read your posts and you seem to get the hang of everything just fine that is why I was a little thrown off. I think there is just no need for masteron enanthate. There is really only need for masteron.
wow if you have to take a gram of masteron I would suspect underdosing is going on but I can;t prove that to you just dosn't sound right to me. even the top guys just shoot 100mg a day wich is 700mg a week and those are top NPC guys and IFBB pros. sounds like you juist have to make the best out of a bad situation till you get your Tren. If you had quality masteron I don;t think you would be having this problem

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 11:14:34 AM »
Why do you say this?
I prefer mostly tren e. Might add a tiny bit of tren a once in awhile. Never used mast eth but was thinking of switching to that at some point over the prop.

everybodys body is diffrent and reacts diffrent to diffrent drugs so it could be beneficaila to you but that would be a rare case because most all guys I know love bthe fst acting gear over the enanthates except when it comes to Test. Give it a try and see how it treats you.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2014, 12:20:40 PM »
It could b under dosed idk, probly is the only reason I use him is its convenient and the his test is awesome the tren was great 2  ive only hit 4 shots of mast so ill just keep it at 600 and ride it out till I feel im good to start tren again which will most likely b when im out of mast lol. The mast E Is supposedly 300mg per ml I got 2 vials its no big deal I just didnt want 2 throw in A bunch of aromatising coumpounds while cutting up... appreciate your comments ..im here to learn and share experiences I have very little though

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 02:39:34 AM »
Just hit 200mgs of testo and 300 mgs of mast e n the left glute didn't aspirate and got cough like the tren couch but very mild.tren cough was actually milder than I expected from reafing stuff online when it happened. Just wierd I guess I hit vein or something seems 2 only happen in left glute. since im only doing twice weekly injects I guess ill skip that spot for a couple weeks.
Anybody else ever get the cough with out tren loaded in the barrel?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 03:11:56 AM »
Just hit 200mgs of testo and 300 mgs of mast e n the left glute didn't aspirate and got cough like the tren couch but very mild.tren cough was actually milder than I expected from reafing stuff online when it happened. Just wierd I guess I hit vein or something seems 2 only happen in left glute. since im only doing twice weekly injects I guess ill skip that spot for a couple weeks.
Anybody else ever get the cough with out tren loaded in the barrel?

haha.. uh oh.

search my name for posts relating to ugl's mislabeling and mis dosing their products.

it's very common for a ugl to sell 100mg/ml masteron that's really 35mg/ml tren.. especially tren enanthate.

I've never experienced tren cough from tren enanthate, however. only acetate... I get it very very bad from ace, which is why unless I absolutely NEED to use tren ace, I prefer tren enan.. and same as with master enan vs masteron prop, I tend to need to go about 20% higher in the dosage with enan vs tren ace to get the desired effect.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 04:01:09 AM »
Its supposed to b 300mg/ml mast e and the test is supposedly a 6 estered blend of 350mg/ml im pretty sure nits not tren ace I could feel tren first shot i ever took amped me up with energy. And was immediately awesome.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2014, 04:05:15 AM »
Its supposed to b 300mg/ml mast e and the test is supposedly a 6 estered blend of 350mg/ml im pretty sure nits not tren ace I could feel tren first shot i ever took amped me up with energy. And was immediately awesome.
It's most likely fake. Masteron and anavar are mislabelled a lot

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 04:59:44 AM »

wow that is a super high dose of masterone E. That does not mean it's fake but wow 300m per ml? see this is why I stay away from UGL injects except I used to like Alpha-Pharmas gear but not sure how they are doing with EM gone fro m their circle or maybe he is still in the circle and is just being quiet as fuck. I def know he is not sourcing I can always spot his list that is a one of a kind list. I am sure EM is not in jail he didn"t really do anythong that awful! actually I should shut=up I don;t even know what the guy did. he told me it was all bullshit somebody named Gh15 ratted him out because GH15 was jealous

I would love to see that masteron E 300mg be tested by a 3rd party I don't believe it is dosed that high. Masteron-E 200mg per ml makes sense but masteron 300mg per ml is hairloss waiting to happen

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2014, 06:03:15 AM »
Lol well he had 200mg ml and it was 10 bux more a 10cc vial for the 300 so I got it also got some t400 which is a blend. The mast  is actually leaving a little pip not much but I do notice it. And its noticeably thicker than the test  to me. I have no idea. But if it's not right or I have a problem he will switch it out for me even opened vials. He is not the chef  though so idk. But he claims to b the source for a guy on the cover of MD one of last years who knows. The pip doesnt bother but the cough made me think. But like I said it wasnt as harsh as with the tren. Tren I could feel in my lungs this not so much just taste in throat and little cough

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2014, 06:10:50 AM »
There is a brand on the label not sure if im aloud to say.. if u want to know ill post here if aloud or pm..WW

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2014, 01:06:18 AM »
There is a brand on the label not sure if im aloud to say.. if u want to know ill post here if aloud or pm..WW
You can say which brand - there is no favouritism here

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2014, 02:05:51 AM »
Its Cobra, white labels red n black writing.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2014, 07:12:36 AM »
haha.. uh oh.

search my name for posts relating to ugl's mislabeling and mis dosing their products.

it's very common for a ugl to sell 100mg/ml masteron that's really 35mg/ml tren.. especially tren enanthate.

I've never experienced tren cough from tren enanthate, however. only acetate... I get it very very bad from ace, which is why unless I absolutely NEED to use tren ace, I prefer tren enan.. and same as with master enan vs masteron prop, I tend to need to go about 20% higher in the dosage with enan vs tren ace to get the desired effect.
Wouldn't you know by the color ?  ???

Tren Ace is slightly yellow in powder form and turns a golden color when cooked - Dros P is white in powder form and depending what oil is used it looks like a light olive oil in color.

As stated you need to be lean to see the visual effects of Dros P but you can feel it , it puts you on edge and makes you short in temper.

Run a gram of it and if you don't feel semi angry or short then you know its shit or fake  :D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2014, 07:41:36 AM »
Its definitely a whitish clear color clearer than the my test. Im just gonna stick to 600 mgs weekly it hasnt been 3 weeks yet,
So I'm just going to ride it out mayb 5 more weeks. Then add tren back in at 100 eod  on top of it  alot leaner in 5 week's.  I will look my best ever in about 10 weeks should b about 200lbs shredded

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2014, 02:03:56 PM »
Wouldn't you know by the color ?  ???

Tren Ace is slightly yellow in powder form and turns a golden color when cooked - Dros P is white in powder form and depending what oil is used it looks like a light olive oil in color.

As stated you need to be lean to see the visual effects of Dros P but you can feel it , it puts you on edge and makes you short in temper.

Run a gram of it and if you don't feel semi angry or short then you know its shit or fake  :D

diluted tren that hasn't been heated/baked/cooked can be a faint yellow, same as test/eq/mast/deca/ect. 30mg/ml in cottonseed oil can be passed off as just about anything. especially tren e.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2014, 02:20:11 PM »
Well if its 30 mg ml tren and I do 2 ccs a week its not gonna do shit lol. Im gonna keep running it will update if anything happens
 Or doesnt happen.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2014, 04:22:48 AM »
Been sweating alot more while I sleep did not sweat much on tren ace. Thats the only thing I've noticed so far due for 5th dose tomorrow am.