Author Topic: Peeve  (Read 2710 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Peeve
« on: May 30, 2014, 06:08:01 PM »
The extra fat, lazy fuck motorized-scootering himself around the grocery store. Often, he whistles while shopping. Fuck you.

One, fat is not a disability, so waddle your disgusting elephant legs down the aisle, you undisciplined, diabetic shitsack. Two, this is the last place you should be. I'd be much less irritated if I ran into you rolling your fat fucking ass around the gym, trying to burn a few; instead of here, hoarding the Entenmann's as you Rascal your way through Baked Goods. Again, fuck you.

Is this exclusively American?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Peeve
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 06:13:13 PM »
Solid rant.
a

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 06:15:34 PM »
The Entenmann's was for my mom, I prefer Hostess.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 06:19:11 PM »
(im)mobility buggy of peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 06:21:10 PM »
The extra fat, lazy fuck motorized-scootering himself around the grocery store. Often, he whistles while shopping. Fuck you.

One, fat is not a disability, so waddle your disgusting elephant legs down the aisle, you undisciplined, diabetic shitsack. Two, this is the last place you should be. I'd be much less irritated if I ran into you rolling your fat fucking ass around the gym, trying to burn a few; instead of here, hoarding the Entenmann's as you Rascal your way through Baked Goods. Again, fuck you.

Is this exclusively American?
;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 06:21:58 PM »
Feel free to add your own.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 06:25:35 PM »
Feel free to add your own.

Most or all of my peeves are driving related. I hate stupid and slow drivers. They should get their asses fucked by large cocked demons in Hell. Other than that I'm pretty easy going.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 06:33:18 PM »
Hahaha

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 06:34:04 PM »
I must say I don't see them as much in Austria as I did in L.A.
I cant stand them either. They are lazy fucks and the bullshit story I hate the most is when they say its thyroid related. They should be locked in a basement and given a cup of coffee and a slice bread for 4 months. Then we see if they are still fat.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2014, 06:34:28 PM »
Most or all of my peeves are driving related. I hate stupid and slow drivers. They should get their asses fucked by large cocked demons in Hell. Other than that I'm pretty easy going.

This is where we'd butt heads. It's much easier to simply pass a slow driver than deal with some tailgating prick. Slow in the fast lane, I agree; buttfucking me in the slower lanes is bullshit, though. Especially when I'm already well over the speed limit.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2014, 06:37:37 PM »
I cant stand them either. They are lazy fucks and the bullshit story I hate the most is when they say its thyroid related. They should be locked in a basement and given a cup of coffee and a slice bread for 4 months. Then we see if they are still fat.

Thyroid, brilliant. How about all of those poor, fat, thyroid cases stumbling outta Dachau. Zackly.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2014, 06:37:48 PM »
I hate tailgaters,and I hate cock/suckers who make turns without using their signal.

Am I a fucking mindreader? 

Fat lazy slothlike fuckers suck also,just to stay on the original topic.  :D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2014, 06:38:18 PM »
This is where we'd butt heads. It's much easier to simply pass a slow driver than deal with some tailgating prick. Slow in the fast lane, I agree; buttfucking me in the slower lanes is bullshit, though. Especially when I'm already well over the speed limit.

I also hate tailgaters, they are lumped in with stupid drivers. Most drivers do just fine, it's the slow (sure, no big deal if you can get around) and it's the stupid ones I have a problem with.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2014, 06:39:11 PM »

They`d probably eat their way out of the basement walls and all.  ;)

Fucked Up Thyroid Of Peace

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2014, 06:39:35 PM »
When I've got to do work in "da hood" I often see kids riding these fucking things around, when my 76 y/o grandfather who was dying of cancer decided to look into getting one Medicare told him to look into selling a bit of his land to cover cost even though he paid into both since the very beginning of the programs

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2014, 06:43:01 PM »
I am repulsed by obesity.  I despise kommiefornia drivers, especially those motorcyclists that feel they're more equal than others and rev their motors for you to get out of "their" way.  Tailgaters suck. Not fast enough? Go around me, butthead.  If I encounter someone going slower than me I simply wait until it is safe to go around them.  Kommiefornia sucks.  The hell with all of them. 

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2014, 06:47:29 PM »

This.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 06:47:48 PM »
Public spitting
People who give their kids weird names
High-fiving at any time other than when one is playing a sport   
Motel pillows

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2014, 07:03:36 PM »
Anyone who drives slower then me is a pussy and should be put in a retirement home. 
Anyone who drives faster then me is just plain fucking crazy and should be locked up

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2014, 09:09:08 PM »
Public spitting
People who give their kids weird names
High-fiving at any time other than when one is playing a sport   
Motel pillows

Your shit is bush league, Stan. I don't sense enough seething hatred here.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2014, 09:25:02 PM »
Your shit is bush league, Stan. I don't sense enough seething hatred here.

Exactly, without raw seething hatred you really have nothing. Get with the program or I'll stop fucking your mom.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2014, 09:32:40 PM »

A quick tap on your brakes will usually teach a tailgater to give you a wider berth

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2014, 11:20:27 PM »
A quick tap on your brakes will usually teach a tailgater to give you a wider berth

C'mon, 69. You don't think I've tried this?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2014, 11:21:01 AM »
C'mon, 69. You don't think I've tried this?

Hit the windshield washer, that sends a clear message.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2014, 11:51:30 AM »

Tried this on the way to Santa Barbara once. No lie, dude ended up speeding around me and locked up his brakes - on the fucking freeway. I didn't handle it very well.