Author Topic: Best ON CYCLE ancillary  (Read 1686 times)

MCat

• Getbig II
  • I'm just sayin'
Best ON CYCLE ancillary
« on: January 24, 2006, 10:28:30 PM »
Arimidex or Nolva during your cycle?  Wich is better and why.  I know that Nolva is an anti-e, and adex is an AI, but wich would be more beneficial to run during my cycle?  I have heard some new evidence that the decrease in IGF-1 reported with nolva use, is only in circulating blood levels and not actually a marker of the body's total IGF-1
Dominated

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Best ON CYCLE ancillary
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 02:31:51 AM »
Arimidex or Nolva during your cycle?  Wich is better and why.  I know that Nolva is an anti-e, and adex is an AI, but wich would be more beneficial to run during my cycle?  I have heard some new evidence that the decrease in IGF-1 reported with nolva use, is only in circulating blood levels and not actually a marker of the body's total IGF-1

It's a pick your poison, MCat.

Both have drawbacks.

Arimidex is stronger, though negating 85% of all estrogen in the body has a negative effect on the HDL/LDL ratio.

Nolvadex, being an anti-estrogen, only fills the estrogen receptors, but doesn't prevent aromatization, meaning more estrogen is present in the body just waiting to fill those receptors when they become available.  The changes in blood levels of IGF-1 are only transitory and don't reflect the true total in the body, this is true. 

I would go with Arimidex on cycle.

Nolvadex for PCT.

DIV 
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 02:52:00 AM »
not to mention nolvadex  at 10mg/day nolvadex will suppress igf-i levels by 17% and at 20mg/day, up that to 42%.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 03:54:49 AM »
not to mention nolvadex  at 10mg/day nolvadex will suppress igf-i levels by 17% and at 20mg/day, up that to 42%.

Nothing is perfect, Joseph.

I'm sure if you looked at every single drug you could find something to harp on.

Just as I described above, Arimidex has it's own set of drawbacks, yet it's still the best anti-aromatase used on cycle.

DIV

MCat

• Getbig II
  • I'm just sayin'
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 06:56:06 AM »
Thanks DIV
Dominated

MCat

• Getbig II
  • I'm just sayin'
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 07:27:45 AM »
please recomend a research chem lab.  I just want to order from one that some of you guys have some good history with.  I am looking to just grab some arimidex
Dominated

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 02:36:11 PM »
please recomend a research chem lab.  I just want to order from one that some of you guys have some good history with.  I am looking to just grab some arimidex

Read the board........I've mentioned several in the last few days.

If you would have been reading the board you've have seen them.

I'm not here to spoonfeed you.

DIV